Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:39:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy EOS?  (Read 226 times)
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:28:39 PM

My own experience shows that the best time to buy the EOS is when the crypto rate drops to a low level. If at the time of investing the exchange rate is increasing, then wait until the exchange rate decreases to invest. EOS is potential crypto in long-term investment, so if you invest, then you should hold at least 6 months.

criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:28:45 PM

If you're going to buy EOS for longterm holding , it doesn't matter to buy now or wait. Nobody knows if we will see the step back. Personally, i buy parts in IDEX. Don't forget, this summer EOS moves to its own  blockchain and thanks to this news the price can probably rise very high. So, it makes sense to buy right now and wait.

Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:28:54 PM

If no one has watched the Tonight with John oliver show about crypto he talks about EOS and yeah kind of says it all really. Raised more capital than Facebook and Uber and what product do they have? Absolutely nothing.

The inevitable fall of EOS is going to bring ALOT of other top 10 coins with it.

Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:04:02 PM

Is the EOS market at the Billions level and why are we still hesitant to buy or get a bag for the future? I believe that the market overturns us and teaches that we can not hold on to current moments and if we compare with Ethereum than last year's April its price was 10x lower than the current price. However, the market corrects more always tends to grow.
WNbahr

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:05:16 PM

EOS is growing at this time, looking for time to buy it because seen from the history of development is good enough even long enough to be recognized, EOS is predicted to be able to compete in the top 5 of all existing altcoin.
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:08:57 PM

Whether you believe in this project and the team or not, you have to admit that EOS has been killing it lately and there's great profits to be made. It's about to pass the ath it set earlier in the year during the bull run while other coins are still trying to catch their ath. I'm waiting for a pullback before I decide if I want some or not.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
BettingTips

Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:12:35 PM

Investing in EOS is always a right decision because it is one of the most potential cryptos in the market today, ranking fifth in the crypto market for the Market Cap. If you want to invest in EOS, you should keep track of rates, as soon as the exchange rate drops sharply for a specified period of time, then invest quickly and hold at least 3 months to make a profit because EOS will grow fast in May 2018.

psikolog

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

♦ SIMDAQ ♦

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:15:04 PM

EOS is one of the projects that will pass Ethereum. When Mainnet becomes active, everyone will see EOS's potential more closely. Those who miss this train will really be sorry.

❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram ▼▲       Medium ▼▲      Telegram ▼▲    Facebook  ▼▲      Twitter ▼▲
COINISM0001

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:23:29 PM

I missed the EOS train. Now I can only read this thread.

Buying now can be risky. Won't advise...

would you buy into EOS at ath? have been looking to buy some for last week or so but held off due to its rapid increase so didnt want the fomo to make the buy but it seeming to go higher n higher would you still buy in or better off wait?
Trollinator

Merit: 15

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:25:26 PM

I think EOS is a very excellent project; very ambitious indeed. It will very likely go higher in price from here; however, I would wait for a correction before jumping in.
Puroc

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:25:53 PM

I've read some info about this coin and yes, it is recommended to anyone to buy this coins, and also their are some issues to the wallet concerning this coin, you should stay tunes also with this issues.

Fighting!!
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 11:30:25 PM

Well,i think it is worth buying it now,i feel it wont go on correction all by itself except for a general market correction.so don't miss out on it as it has a huge potential for further growth.I bought some myself when it was $12 and have seen it steadily grow.Dont want to regret like i did when ethereum shot so high up.

vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:42:51 PM

No way after this price and so big circulating supply for sure it will drop sooner or later and then jump in.People say it still cheap after big investments starts to pour in it will skyrocket
Maratouyt12

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:37:38 AM

also I thought about buying, but I embarrassed of rapid growth. if the rate drops it will be very painful, but on the other hand eos is very promising
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:59:52 AM

I just read an article in this forum claiming that the coin is a scam perfectly perpetrated by the founders which is aimed at enriching themselves. I don't even know what to believe anymore as the claim might be just to defame the coin and bastardize it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: