Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:55:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: COINLENDERS - REMAINING DEPOSITORS  (Read 17700 times)
C10H15N

Activity: 811
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 01:16:24 PM

Any contracts TF thinks he has with the people who settled may not be enforceable.

To find out, he needs his day in court.  We're more than willing to give him that opportunity.

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
gotpetum

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 05:52:40 PM

Any contracts TF thinks he has with the people who settled may not be enforceable.

To find out, he needs his day in court.  We're more than willing to give him that opportunity.

It seems to me that if you make a deal with someone, and then take someone to court to break the contract, then you're a scammer...

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." ― David M. Friedman
C10H15N

Activity: 811
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 06:37:43 PM

It seems to me that if you make a deal with someone, and then take someone to court to break the contract, then you're a scammer...

It seems to me that if you make a deal with someone then steal their property, then try to make a deal with them to return a small portion of it to avoid prosecution, then any deal forced on the victim under duress is unenforceable.

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
dwdoc
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 07:55:07 PM

I asked the attorney I am exploring the class action suit with about that. His response:

In order to give a definitive answer to that question I would need to see the exact terms of the correspondence which was exchanged but there is at least a strong possibility that investors who accepted the deal which you mention would be excluded on the basis that there was a process of “accord and satisfaction” in which they agreed to give up the right to sue in exchange for the 10% or so reimbursement. However, if it could be established that matters were fraudulently concealed from those investors, and that had the investors known of the matters which were so concealed, then it might be possible to argue that they should not be bound by the deal.
tehelsper

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 04:31:28 AM

If TF (gladoscc) really spent $30,000 on eRepublic, there should be a huge paper trail to follow and find him.

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/feature/195806/chasing_the_whale_examining_the_.php?print=1
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 05:30:18 AM

I'm still in and have not settled. 4.22898497 BTC in two different CL accounts. These include interest.

About eight days ago I sent TF an email offering a way for him to repay in monthly increments for a year. I asked him to make me an offer if he didn't like it. Haven't heard back.

This is the first time I post my balance so I doubt I'm in the other fruit thread.  I'd like to be kept in the loop about any pending legal action but don't want to commit to participating until I know more. I can always hope TF and I can settle quietly.  the lack of communication is disconcerting.  I have lots of patience but I really have a hard time with being ignored.
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 09:12:56 AM

I have 20.8 in CL still, no word from TF at all, sent about 7 emails now

I still have about 75.23 BTC in CL.
sent about 8 emails and not a single reply yet from TF.

gaston909 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 01:18:16 PM

I have 20.8 in CL still, no word from TF at all, sent about 7 emails now

I still have about 75.23 BTC in CL.
sent about 8 emails and not a single reply yet from TF.

Hes gone, but the depositor list is growing.

Ponzi.
gaston909 (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 01:20:04 PM

If TF (gladoscc) really spent $30,000 on eRepublic, there should be a huge paper trail to follow and find him.

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/feature/195806/chasing_the_whale_examining_the_.php?print=1

what is this?
tehelsper

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 01:56:00 PM

what is this?

Its something I found when looking for gladoscc accounts. It claims in an interview with a player named gladoscc, he admitted spending $30,000 on in-game things for eRepublic.

Edit: search for gladoscc, there's about a paragraph on him. Thw article is about people who overspend on free to play games.
gaston909 (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 11:32:23 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2013, 01:21:26 PM by gaston909

Bump

Trying to get as many remaining depositors to keep on this thread or via pm.

Makes it slightly less work... Smiley

If you still have a remaining balance on CL please tell me or post it here -

If you DID NOT previously post your balance on dumbfruits thread -please tell me so.
ALSO Please include your email so I can update you or request further information if required.
Anyone who has not supplied me with an email ID - just pm me it.

If you want to join a collective Class Action Opportunity:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=336217.msg3619427#msg3619427

Please let me know or voice your interest as it would need agreement from enough people to go ahead.
JohnHarmer

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 01:11:56 PM

I'm in
JohnHarmer
CL 327.3 + 2.7 = 330

TradeFortress|吴泽岳's profile:www.wuzeyue.org
吴泽岳要钱要命你自己选,不信你就等着
swordv2

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 01:39:02 PM

I have 47.21900979 BTC in CL still, no reply from TF.
btcplayer

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 01:00:07 AM

I'm in, 592 BTC, all deposited after the hacking, from Oct.30 to Nov. 3. I don't believe he has spent the money.
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 08:51:18 AM

what is this?
eRepublic sits in Romania. Good luck getting info on one of their whales.
If you check their Forum its pretty easy to find his bought account and more info about him, though.
bagbtrustee1

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 11:03:28 AM

1.6306808 - no reply to any of my emails, not on original thread.
manort

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 02:35:40 PM

Hi All,

I was on the original list for 36 BTC under the name BTCWarrior. I settled for 6.7 BTC. I support a lawsuit and I encourage people who accepted TF's deal to join in too.

Right after the hack was made public, I was interested in keeping my money with CL, interest free, until TF was able to reorganize his business and get it running or liquidate it. I sent several emails with this offer and asked TF to let us know what his situation was so we could make an informed decision.

TF posted that he was having trouble collecting on his outstanding loans, I went after the four that he named and was able to get two of them to respond to me that they were in contact with him.

When TF settled with Dumbfruit, I felt betrayed and that a feeding frenzy had been touched off. Still, I offered what I thought was a fair return of funds. TF responded with an an offer that missed two payments into CL totalling more than 10 BTC. I sent back the correct number. TF then sent his final offer. I emailed several times trying to negotiate, and also once more made the offer to leave my money with CL if he was planning on reorganizing CL or needed more time to work on his outstanding loans.

After 24 hours had passed and I heard nothing back, I realized that this was a take-it-or-leave deal. I could not negotiate. I could not get information. It seemed like there was a feeding frenzy going on of people trying to get their money back and of TF haphazardly paying people. If I waited, I would lose it all. If I accepted, I could get at least a portion of this money, which is important for my family, back. Under duress, I settled.

It may be that I would be excluded from a settlement, but I also think it likely TF's mismanagement of this situation, and especially his lack of communication as to the real situation, will be ample grounds for stating that that agreement is null-and-void.
JohnHarmer

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 03:24:56 PM

Hi All,

I was on the original list for 36 BTC under the name BTCWarrior. I settled for 6.7 BTC. I support a lawsuit and I encourage people who accepted TF's deal to join in too.

Right after the hack was made public, I was interested in keeping my money with CL, interest free, until TF was able to reorganize his business and get it running or liquidate it. I sent several emails with this offer and asked TF to let us know what his situation was so we could make an informed decision.

TF posted that he was having trouble collecting on his outstanding loans, I went after the four that he named and was able to get two of them to respond to me that they were in contact with him.

When TF settled with Dumbfruit, I felt betrayed and that a feeding frenzy had been touched off. Still, I offered what I thought was a fair return of funds. TF responded with an an offer that missed two payments into CL totalling more than 10 BTC. I sent back the correct number. TF then sent his final offer. I emailed several times trying to negotiate, and also once more made the offer to leave my money with CL if he was planning on reorganizing CL or needed more time to work on his outstanding loans.

After 24 hours had passed and I heard nothing back, I realized that this was a take-it-or-leave deal. I could not negotiate. I could not get information. It seemed like there was a feeding frenzy going on of people trying to get their money back and of TF haphazardly paying people. If I waited, I would lose it all. If I accepted, I could get at least a portion of this money, which is important for my family, back. Under duress, I settled.

It may be that I would be excluded from a settlement, but I also think it likely TF's mismanagement of this situation, and especially his lack of communication as to the real situation, will be ample grounds for stating that that agreement is null-and-void.

Thank you manort.
What you said help us know what the real situation is.
Hope other people who had settled with TF could tell us more infomation.
I will trace DumbFruit's list on my web site.

吴泽岳要钱要命你自己选,不信你就等着
gaston909 (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 03:55:26 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2013, 04:11:07 PM by gaston909

This was the reason I started a new thread when the feeding frenzy ended. So we could keep track of the write offs as most people who settled just walked away.

If you know any Chinese depositors who want to join forces, please get them to send me the information

Your CL Balance with and without interest
Confirmation if you were or were not on the original thread
Confirmation if you have or have not settled
Confirmation if you are interested in legal action (if so provide a valid email id for updates/info requests)

Its going to be a long road, but there will be a criminal investigation. They will start with motivation for the crime and right now that sits at a huge 10 million + US Dollars. Right now they seem to be busy with inputs hack. But following that, they will be looking into CL and where 1000's of coins went.

It will all have to be accounted for, sooner or later.

You can't take 10,000ish BTC in deposits, pay out less than 500 to panicked investors and expect to get away with it, no matter how brilliant a plan it might seem on the surface, there is a mistake somewhere and it will be found.

JohnHarmer

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 03:59:50 PM

If you know any Chinese depositors who want to join forces, please get them to send me the information

OK

吴泽岳要钱要命你自己选,不信你就等着
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: