Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:56:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the options for the future?  (Read 20152 times)
troglobait

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:40:58 AM

for the cryptomir, the future looks very promising. Soon, most companies will use blocking technology. The end of the bureaucracy is near. Therefore, the governments of many countries hate the cryptonian

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:25:56 AM

Now there is a situation that everyone accepts. Bitcoin is a globally accepted material value on the world. Secondly, it is a technology worth researching and investing on blockchain. However, the other currencies we give the name of altcoin are part of a machine that processes the system. The world is now aware. Bitcoin is an important thing, and this field of research, investment and trading are increasing. Precaution has already begun on behalf of not staying back. In this environment, future state regulations will be the next stage. I do not know what happens if a new system comes up and crypto paralara supersizes. But it is already difficult to be in a short time.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:46:25 AM

the future option should be invested as the profit will be higher than you would at the low interest rate bank. if you invest twice the money will return to you

Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:07:08 PM

I think that the best way of the bank is to crypt on the industry so that it does not crack. Because its transaction is spreading rapidly in the bank. The best way is to use crypto base at another platform. Because the banking system is involved with Bitcoin. This is a wonderful platform for all of us.
Bodik1710

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:21:33 PM

First of all in future I will make money with Bitcoin.I think that Bitcoin is one of the important things in our world .I am very happy that I can make money with Bitcoin.
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:32:37 PM

Cryptocurrencies can not be stopped worldwide and the reason is because all the countries of the world can not agree to do that since some countries already embraced it. What we can expect to see is regulations for cryptocurrencies and that may be good to take care of so many scams we see nowadays.
Hairpin

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:13:08 AM

I believe blockchain truly is a breakthrough technology that provide plenty of benefits to society, including virtual currencies. And so this virtual, cryptoworld is already in our midst.
tranphuong

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:01:04 AM

It takes ages for the bank industry to do stuff. It's like all the banks agree to keep everything equally shitty and therefore they don't really compete with eachother,
marcosfx

Activity: 303

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:03:57 AM

the bank are already afraid of bitcoin, because they lose money, but i think bitcoin became independent from banks in near future

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Ankhesenamun

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:04:21 PM

The crypto market is growing and developing, many are interested in its components, not only individuals, but also companies and governments of many States. Cryptocurrency has a great future.
nicpaig

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:11:49 PM

Seeing as the world governments has opened their eyes for crypto,
and now cracking down on ICOs, exchanges, and crypto in general..

I fear that crypto already has been breached, and is controlled and manipulated by the 'banks'.
Since crypto is theoretically unstoppable, instead of fighting against the system, they could simply have obtained a large amount and
can keep the price controlled, and never allowing an outbreak bad enough to damage their system?

with 'banks' I'm referring to the banking industry/very rich people in general, who one way or another
profits from the current economical model, often by being middlemen, or 'earning money from nothing'.

By ruining the reputation of bitcoin/crypto in general, the average person would likely never touch it.
If p2p currency ever was adopted worldwide, it'd be a huge change for the current economical model, which of course, many top players wants to prevent.

What are the things that could happen? What are the alternatives?
Creating a new currency wouldn't work, if we assume that the banksters would be aware of it and therefore they could get a controlling part of it.
So we're 'stuck' with bitcoin, and can only hope that the coins itself are spread enough to not be controllable?

They can't stop the rapid growth of the currency. The currency is developing and growing day by day. They will have no choice but to engaged themselves here.
nicpaig

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:33:10 PM

I fear that crypto already has been breached, and is controlled and manipulated by the 'banks'.
Since crypto is theoretically unstoppable, instead of fighting against the system, they could simply have obtained a large amount and
can keep the price controlled, and never allowing an outbreak bad enough to damage their system?

with 'banks' I'm referring to the banking industry/very rich people in general, who one way or another
profits from the current economical model, often by being middlemen, or 'earning money from nothing'.

By ruining the reputation of bitcoin/crypto in general, the average person would likely never touch it.
If p2p currency ever was adopted worldwide, it'd be a huge change for the current economical model, which of course, many top players wants to prevent.

Creating a new currency wouldn't work, if we assume that the banksters would be aware of it and therefore they could get a controlling part of it.
So we're 'stuck' with bitcoin, and can only hope that the coins itself are spread enough to not be controllable?

They can't stop the growth of the currency. The currency is growing and developing day by day.They're left with no choice but to engaged their selves  here.
CryptoFeller

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 08:42:26 PM

I do not think these banks can ever control crypto currencies in the future. As of now there are over 1500 crypto coins and $400billion market cap of crypto. None of these banks alone can commit to own about half to 90% of the market cap. Even if that can happen they can only control the market but not the transactions
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:43:02 PM

Well most times I for once Skip my brain over thinking of government trying to buy into bitcoin and becoming major share holder there after control it, bitcoin is the highest commodity in the exchange market and the last time I check bitcoin still way above gold Euro and dollars so at that it will be an impossible mission for them.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:47:13 PM

we do not worry, although crypto is not accepted by some countries, but crypto is under the SEC, and under all instances that support crypto. and they will maintain the existence of the crypto world, the SEC always give tips to everyone, especially investors to be careful when choosing ICO as a place of investment.

when an ICO is coated with ponzi, scam, and bubble systems, then what happens is all crypto currencies will fall. downtrend, and also create an unstable market. the alternative is to always follow the direction and guidance of the SEC.

the bitcoin system will not be manageable and controlled, the regulation only regulates from outside the bitcoin system.
soraxas01

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:07:11 PM

Accepting crypto does not mean it is controlled by banks nor governemnts but its is only allowed but still it is decentrelized.
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:48:13 PM

no one can predict how the future and how the development of cryptocurrency in the future, but I think cryptocurrency has a very good potential.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:15:36 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 02:43:44 AM by hulla

Yes, the banking sector, the regulators etc. Are now into cryptocurrency and the worst thing they will do is manipulate the price just as the GOX whales does by flooding the market and we both know that something good usually come out of it for experience cryptoner. The best alternatives now is reading latest news about Bitcoin in other to know their plan so we could sell at the right time while we buy dip at the right time as well.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
BQ (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:29:59 PM

They can't stop the growth of the currency. The currency is growing and developing day by day.They're left with no choice but to engaged their selves  here.

As Satoshi said: "I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume."
If governments make it too difficult for people to obtain crypto, the general demand and therefore value obviously sinks.
I'm not saying it's likely, but it can't be ruled out!

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
Dele2018

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 05:43:43 PM

They might access to a whole bunch of bitcoin and other crytocurrrencies which will give them a little bit of control over the whole crytocurrrency market but it's still decentralised so the can't fully regulate it
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: