Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:30:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the options for the future?  (Read 20156 times)
cryptosanga

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:32:34 PM

I think the best investment for the future. Because coins have now gone down, buying coins is best. It is the most suitable thing for the future. You can earn a profit later on. Your future will be very successful.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:48:17 PM

Our choice today determines our future therefore I choose bitcoin because it has the certainty of the future Certainty of a decent life.
I agree with you, I choose to invest in bitcoin cause I know in bitcoin will help my future become successful and financially stable. Bitcoin gives me opportunity to achieve my goals in life and bitcoin gives me a decent life.

Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:20:35 PM

Our choice today determines our future therefore I choose bitcoin because it has the certainty of the future Certainty of a decent life.
I agree with you, I choose to invest in bitcoin cause I know in bitcoin will help my future become successful and financially stable. Bitcoin gives me opportunity to achieve my goals in life and bitcoin gives me a decent life.
but you also have to know that you should never invest in bitcoin in a very long time, because the future of bitcoin we don't know when bitcoin will die and continue its career. so it is good for bitcoin investment but in the next 2 to 3 years
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 01:27:06 PM

i have a very strong believe that the future holds greater things than are seen now for the crypto space and entirety. you can imagine what the blockchain technology has begotten and how much more will be begotten via the blockchain just as the internet made the world a global village with the click of buttons.

Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:10:59 PM

i think government will accept cryto. i always find new advantage project to invest. i hope one day i gonna rich
It's hard to determined if they will really accept and allow cryptocurrencies because until now they still against it and some countries banned cryptocurrencies. We might see that acceptance of government in cryptocurrencies in the future but now it is impossible.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:40:00 PM

We must follow the current trend, if we fight the flow, of course we will lose. Technical analysis is now unreliable, fundamental analysis is very influential now, make it a reference for moving forward
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:08:51 PM

If they are buying BTC then sure they want the price to also rise. There is no stopping to crypto anymore, it banks wants to control it then they would have to control every coin that i created every now and then because that is the only they can hold. So what if the developers didn't do an ICO but just airdropped everything to certain individuals and then develop more to be utilized.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
lepbagong

Activity: 2324
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:36:20 PM

Must be optimistic that the development of crypto in the future will be more passionate and will have a large body of ico who will enliven crypto trade and many investors invest so that passion will grow again and many benefits will be received by anyone who joins and for those who have no optimism will be left behind only.

YuKiang
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:41:55 PM

Last year, the price of cryptocurrency increased strongly due to hyip. This year, if there are no fundamental changes in the adoption of cryptocurrency by the states, then their fate can be sad.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:33:17 PM

i think government will accept cryto. i always find new advantage project to invest. i hope one day i gonna rich
the wishes and expectations that you convey are very common that are said by crypto currency investors and in my opinion confidence and patience are the most important capital for that matter
wierzka

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:00:47 PM

I'm not sure about the future but for now and still for a little while I think it is good to invest in it but I honestly don;t know for how long. I'm afraid it won't be very stable in the future
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:48:18 PM

the wishes and expectations that you convey are very common that are said by crypto currency investors and in my opinion confidence and patience are the most important capital for that matter

Well it won't hurt to put in practical thinking along with your confidence and patience. For there will be a whole lot of options to be presented in the years to come with crypto but for me, just be logical with all the decisions you make. Think carefully about what the outcome of your decision may be.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:12:16 PM

My future choice is to invest in bitcoin only because I will inherit or use bitcoin as my future money so that's why I stand guard
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:19:05 PM

yes we need to wait until there is a big change and the government's decision has a very big and important role to impact the movement of digital currencies globally. we will get better when the government fully supports the development of the digital currency in full.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:56:56 PM

Seeing as the world governments has opened their eyes for crypto,
and now cracking down on ICOs, exchanges, and crypto in general..

I fear that crypto already has been breached, and is controlled and manipulated by the 'banks'.
Since crypto is theoretically unstoppable, instead of fighting against the system, they could simply have obtained a large amount and
can keep the price controlled, and never allowing an outbreak bad enough to damage their system?

with 'banks' I'm referring to the banking industry/very rich people in general, who one way or another
profits from the current economical model, often by being middlemen, or 'earning money from nothing'.

By ruining the reputation of bitcoin/crypto in general, the average person would likely never touch it.
If p2p currency ever was adopted worldwide, it'd be a huge change for the current economical model, which of course, many top players wants to prevent.

What are the things that could happen? What are the alternatives?
Creating a new currency wouldn't work, if we assume that the banksters would be aware of it and therefore they could get a controlling part of it.
So we're 'stuck' with bitcoin, and can only hope that the coins itself are spread enough to not be controllable?
the option of bitcoin is to build the hapiness of some people or should i say it is the way maybe to reach their goals or to overcome all trials especially to financial through bitcoin.
Huskarls

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:42:03 PM

Future choices depend on what you are starting now, and how you try to fight for it, like some people who trade, some fail and then succeed, some fail, then just give up, it depends on whether we are right consistent with this. No need to be afraid of external factors, they are just trying to play our mentality
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:50:01 PM

Future choices depend on what you are starting now, and how you try to fight for it, like some people who trade, some fail and then succeed, some fail, then just give up, it depends on whether we are right consistent with this. No need to be afraid of external factors, they are just trying to play our mentality

Futur be decided with the dependence of the future so we cannot say this will be happened in the next five years are 10 years so we can be definitely prepared for anything from today it will also be the good idea for each and every people to be get more prevented without any losses and making some huge profit.
kewlia

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:48:44 PM

my opinion that, next generation what can to at future we are don't know. at present bitcoin is so much popularity in world. accept also continue. so we are hoped that, bitcoin future is good. then we can do invest and earn money. i think bitcoin don't losses any one.
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:24:10 PM

of Theory is difficult to believe
That banks agree to enter the BTC market to control and destroy them little by little
I do not think things are run that way
Where are the first BTC developers and innovators ?
They are still probably holding their currency.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
CarylnThanny

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:08:12 AM

i think By ruining the reputation of bitcoin/crypto in general, the average person would likely never touch it. thiss is the way bank will do
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: