Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:12:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN][ICO] QCORE.IO ✨ %100 SAFE PASSIVE $$ ▎ >250BTC RAISED ▎ POW/POS ✨  (Read 810 times)
Murile

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:13:37 PM

Great job QCORE team, keep up the good work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SeppoQCC (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 04:32:39 PM

QCC = Q.Core.Conneeeeeeeeeect

The QCore team strangely mentions in the WHITEPAPER that they want to distance themselves from Scams/Ponzi's. Why would they need to state that?? Hmm. Lets take a quick look at the website and whitepaper to review.......

...[]...

Folks, this is just another lending scam Ponzi thats been packaged up slightly differently. They want the token price to be $25 by September valuing the 24million tokens at $600,000,000..... This is ridiculous!!!!

If "Seppo" can provide evidence Qcore is legit, then thats great. But until then, BE VERY CAREFUL WITH YOUR MONEY.

Rather than fueling the fire that we knew would come, I am going to agree with you and indeed remind  everyone to "Be very careful with your money."

We knew prior to starting this project that negativity and accusations would arise. We are determined that we DO indeed have something unique that WILL work. For anyone who isn't willing to take risks, we recommend not delving into the cryptocurrency space at all.

The team has decided up front that we will not be arguing with comments that are accusing and rather leave it up to our community to do their own research and come to their own conclusion.

Whether or not you choose to trust us is 100% up to you, but mark my words that as we continue to keep our word, we will gain trust and acceptance.

Thank you for the kind words of support!

As a quick reminder, the first stage of our ICO starts in less than 1 days time! We are very excited and everything is going very well for us.

Hoping everyone is well,

Seppo QCC!
Edgar9

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:12:46 PM

QCORE will be a great revolutionary financial ecosystem, i love the idea!
CryptoBoiii

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:17:32 PM

I am also excited to see how QCORE progresses. Very much looking forward to the ICO!
SeppoQCC (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 06:25:31 PM

QCORE will be a great revolutionary financial ecosystem, i love the idea!
I am also excited to see how QCORE progresses. Very much looking forward to the ICO!

Thank you all for the kind words and trust!
longshort

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:52:07 PM

QCC = Q.Core.Conneeeeeeeeeect

The QCore team strangely mentions in the WHITEPAPER that they want to distance themselves from Scams/Ponzi's. Why would they need to state that?? Hmm. Lets take a quick look at the website and whitepaper to review.......

Does QCC have an anonymous team for no reason like Bitconnect? Yes
Does QCC promise daily returns, whatever the market performance (like Bitconnect)? Yes
Does QCC claim to have a trading bot without showing its past/present performance just like Bitconnect? Yes
Does QCC propose to have an internal (centralised) exchange/platform like Bitconnect? Yes
Does QCC have coin price targets on their roadmap like most lending platform scams? Yes
Does QCC propose in their Whitepaper to manipulate pricing on their own exchange? Yes (refer "buy backs" in whitepaper)
Does QCC claim "%100 Safe Passive Income" in their promotions but then state in their terms that there are "no gaurantees"? Yes
Does QCC provide higher returns for users locking up tokens for longer periods of time, just like bitconnect? Yes.

Folks, this is just another lending scam Ponzi thats been packaged up slightly differently. They want the token price to be $25 by September valuing the 24million tokens at $600,000,000..... This is ridiculous!!!!

If "Seppo" can provide evidence Qcore is legit, then thats great. But until then, BE VERY CAREFUL WITH YOUR MONEY.

Rather than fueling the fire that we knew would come, I am going to agree with you and indeed remind  everyone to "Be very careful with your money."

We knew prior to starting this project that negativity and accusations would arise. We are determined that we DO indeed have something unique that WILL work. For anyone who isn't willing to take risks, we recommend not delving into the cryptocurrency space at all.

The team has decided up front that we will not be arguing with comments that are accusing and rather leave it up to our community to do their own research and come to their own conclusion.

Whether or not you choose to trust us is 100% up to you, but mark my words that as we continue to keep our word, we will gain trust and acceptance.

Thank you for the kind words of support!

As a quick reminder, the first stage of our ICO starts in less than 1 days time! We are very excited and everything is going very well for us.

Hoping everyone is well,

Seppo QCC!

No need to argue. Just provide some evidence to show that you're not another lending scam. It seems you're not interested in doing so.

Therefore I hope anyone reading this takes some time to work through my points above as well as do their own research to realise that they are throwing their money away if they invest in YET ANOTHER lending platform FRAUD
NewdayBTC

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:09:10 PM

No need to argue. Just provide some evidence to show that you're not another lending scam. It seems you're not interested in doing so.

Therefore I hope anyone reading this takes some time to work through my points above as well as do their own research to realise that they are throwing their money away if they invest in YET ANOTHER lending platform FRAUD

I would also strongly encourage anyone reading this to take some time and do their own research rather than listening to what other people are telling them.

Our project has nothing to do with lending. Anyone who reads the whitepaper will understand this.

Hoping everything is well,

SeppoQCC!
longshort

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:40:10 PM

Riiiiiiigggggghtt.

so @NewdayBTC and @SeppoQCC are the same person.....

@NewdayBTC account asks soft questions and @SeppoQCC answers them

And now the slip up as Seppo posts using the NewdayBTC account. FAIL. https://imgur.com/a/oODQC3T

FRAUD ALERT.

NewdayBTC

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:09:53 PM

Riiiiiiigggggghtt.

And now the slip up as Seppo posts using the NewdayBTC account. FAIL. https://imgur.com/a/oODQC3T

FRAUD ALERT.

Haha triggered looool.

It was a joke 👍👍👍  gotemmm
Vivaldisto

Activity: 210

“Marketplace for sensor data”

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:18:14 PM

your site could be better, in my opinion. tell me why there is no information about the team on the site? is this hidden information?

NewdayBTC

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:21:58 PM

your site could be better, in my opinion. tell me why there is no information about the team on the site? is this hidden information?

We have been participating in market analysis for the past 3 years.

How can we know it's true if your project team members are not listed on website? How can we be sure that our money is in the right hands? You don't do anything illegal nor your solution is chasing the fraudsters, so why do you hide the team? Do you realize that the team is  fundamental thing which is one of the main due diligence points. Many people will pass because you don't have the team. Simple as that

is not it a lot of trading system that is automatic?
I need to get to know your team to know the project is handled professionally or not

Hi! Thank you for your questions. We do realize that by not publicly listing our team we could possibly turn away potential investors. However, we do have our reasons.

When QCORE was started, our whole team decided that we wanted to do this to benefit the average person. We wanted to make automated trading possible to everyone, regardless of their technical sill level. We decided that its not about us. Its about the community. We decided to focus less on the "Amazing" things we as a team were doing, and instead, we started focusing on how we could benefit other people with what we made.

That being said, we still are benefiting from the subscription fee that will be charged. By staying anonymous, we are able to focus less on ourselves and really try out best to help the community. It also helps us build trust in a different way. For example, when we say we will do something, and we do it, you lean that we will follow through with what we say.

I would also like to remind everyone that while we are holding an ICO, we are not FORCING anyone to participate. We are simply advertising what we are and what we can do. Whether or not you choose to participate is ENTIRELY up to you and your due diligence.

We are simply providing a service that works.

We welcome more questions and debate. Also feel free to join the discord and PM!

Wishing you all the best,

SeppoQCC - Team QCORE
longshort

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:32:00 PM

Riiiiiiigggggghtt.

FRAUD ALERT.

Haha triggered looool.

It was a joke 👍👍👍  gotemmm

Great recovery! Case closed  Cheesy

QCCJohan

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:46:56 PM

One hours and fifteen minutes left until stage one of the ICO goes live!  Cool

Have a great evening!

- Johan Qcore
NewdayBTC

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:51:47 PM

Due to unforeseen complications, stage 1 will be skipped and we will start with stage two  Wink

Have a great evening!

- Johan Qcore
harj77

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:04:13 AM

wow its started ICO is booming well done guys!!!
Halono

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:41:16 PM

The project is really great. And certainly. Not too exaggerated and it is under radar. Good luck to all investors
lallanlion97

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:50:26 PM

The project is really interesting and I really appreciate the design of both the website and the community's website.
SeppoQCC (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 03:23:33 AM

Thank you for all the support! The ICO is going very well and almost 1,000 registered members!

All the best,

SeppoQCC!
SeppoQCC (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 01:22:14 PM

Hello everyone , we've been aware of the conformation email doing what it should do.

- We've now resolved this issue and the email should now work as intended.
- We're working on activating all accounts that didn't get to activate them with the email.
- We're sending out an extra email to everyone to give notice that this issue is resolved.

We also like to say that we're terrible sorry for this issue and the unnecessary amount of time it taken to resolve it.

Thank you for being with us!

Team Qcore
cadoso876

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:00:50 PM

Interesting project for me. I'd like to read more about it. I'm waiting for good news and a bright future!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: