Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:14:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BCB sent me an IP logger over PM  (Read 3533 times)
TheoryOfBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 12:40:00 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2013, 05:20:45 PM by BadBear

BCB has sent me an IP logger over PM.

Here is the specific part: http://54.225.255.124/smile.png?i=147730

Nice Work.

The following is a dump of full HTML files (identifying parts removed) of private Bitcoin Foundation discussions on Bitcoin blacklisting, transaction reversing, and create a new proof of work called "proof of sacrifice" for asset forfeiture.

It is VERY important that you understand what is going on behind closed doors of the Bitcoin Foundation. I am absolutely disgusted by the approach the foundation is taking to make Bitcoin no longer an open payments system, but rather a restricted, locked down platform with central control in the form of the current certificate authority structure, blacklisting of Bitcoins, reversing transactions and much more.

It always starts off small - like a UI that tells you coins are no longer fungible. It will lead into a locked down Bitcoin - that the rich wants.

PLEASE READ SATOSHI'S BITCOIN WHITE PAPER.

http://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

This Is What Bitcoin Stands For. No trusted central authorities like Verisign. No transaction "meditating" or reversing. No blacklists of bitcoin - bitcoins must be fungible.

------- DUMP ------

http://uppit.com/qu6jyr37eata (fastest?)

http://depositfiles.com/files/z6shx9x8d

http://www.putlocker.com/file/55BC84500FAC90FE

-----------------------

Included:

A network of your peers - General - Bitcoin Foundation
A network of your peers - Page 2 - General - Bitcoin Foundation
Coin tracking - Law and Policy - Bitcoin Foundation
Coin tracking - Page 2 - Law and Policy - Bitcoin Foundation
Coin tracking - Page 3 - Law and Policy - Bitcoin Foundation
Coin tracking - Page 4 - Law and Policy - Bitcoin Foundation
Deep concern about the foundation's chairman of Law and Policy (Mike Hearn) pushing for coin taint - General - Bitcoin Foundation
Deep concern about the foundation's chairman of Law and Policy (Mike Hearn) pushing for coin taint - Page 2 - General - Bitcoin Foundation
Just in case you think Bitcoin has it hard with AML laws - General - Bitcoin Foundation
Position C.1 - Selectively mediated transactions are good for consumer protection - Law and Policy - Bitcoin Foundation

-----------------------

Also please read this.

Preface: Your upvotes contribute to his google search.

I believe it is worth exposing each person in this new CoInvalidation team. Yifu is a dishonest criminal of bitcoins, dollars, time, and his actions speak to a nefarious character. Google him, it's been covered.

Well, what about the other guys? The coin purse, cofounder, and government connections guy is Matthew Mellon.

First, let me preface this with saying Matt has really great family lawyers. They have attacked (and removed) a lot of articles exposing him and reporting on his past. If you report on this on your blog, he will send legal to come after you.
So, who is Matt?
http://54.225.255.124/smile.png?i=147730
Matthew Mellon is part of one of America’s most influential and wealthy families — with ties like Gulf Oil, Carnegie Mellon University and Alcoa. Matthew inherited a $25 million trust fund at only 21, and started blowing it on cocaine, guns, celebrity company, and whatever other ridiculous or dangerous things he could get his hands on. He almost overdosed, and instead of reforming, he divorced his wife went back to hit the slopes some more. He fired his next fiancee, and left her financially dry, only to jump to another woman shortly after.
Some stuff he's done that went public:

Matthew Mellon historically had a nasty breakup which exposed his crack, cocaine, and business embezzlement.

Matthew Mellon is friends enough with this ex-Paris Hilton boyfriend asshat, having borrowed him funds which also funded Brandon's drug use.

Matthew Mellon was likely involved in a hacking scandal which his lawyers cleaned up nicely. The problem with making a website also apologize is it leaves traces.

Matthew Mellon also threatened lawsuit to take another article down here. "the wealthy Matthew Mellon thought they needn't act as average people, so instead they've, through their attorneys, tried to scare us."

A report still up shows that Matthew Mellon allegedly hired wire-tapping on his ex-wife. Do you trust him with your validation? On further research, he was arrested and charged.

For you political folks, I will let you make your own decision on Matthew Mellon's contributions to Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney. He has donated both separately (majorly to Ryan) and combined. This includes the defunding of Medicare and Medicaid.

I'm sure I could keep digging wonderful things, but this post is getting too fucking long. Matthew Mellon, and associates [Alex Waters & Yufi Guo, if you read this: fuck. you.

Alex Waters, you're next. And Kashmir Hill - thanks for your previous exposure but you are a shill. Your spin shows your lack of spine and willingness to suck the institutionalized finance dick. Fuck you too.

-----------------------

BOYCOTT anything that places control of bitcoin to any authority (Verisign, US FinCEN, Bitcoin Foundation or Anything) - instead of being a very decentralized payment network and digital currency.

It seems that he is interested in finding out who is leaking Bitcoin Foundation documentations.

Mod Edit:
Tracking pixel
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 03:59:58 PM

No, I was interested in what country you were in.  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=341184.msg3657851#msg3657851

It seemed that the "american-centric" bitcoin foundation was being question by foundation members and bitcointalk forum members about getting cozy with the government and Mike's discussion with coin marking. A majority of the ips of those viewing that thread were coming from outside the US.  So even taking into account TOR and VPN majority of the ips were from outside the US and obviously do not share the US  Foundation concerns.

For the record I think Mike is a very smart guy and a forward thinker and he was unduly personally attacked for asking a valid and important questions.  

If we don't think about these issues as a community and address them in some way, you can be sure governments will be making those decisions for us.

Governments are already buying up and seizing bitcoin
Goverments are both privately and public assessing the threats of bitcoin and how to control it.

They love it when they see an adversary attack itself from within.  Divide and conquer.  

A fractured bitcoin community is less of a threat to them then a unified community (that may still have their differences about the finer points of the politics of decentralized consensus and the protocol.)

tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 04:04:34 PM

Have you heard of this new thing called asking a question?
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 04:37:38 PM

Oh wow... 

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081
Moebius327

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 04:40:33 PM

It seemed that the "american-centric" bitcoin foundation was being question by foundation members and bitcointalk forum members about getting cozy with the government and Mike's discussion with coin marking. A majority of the ips of those viewing that thread were coming from outside the US.  So even taking into account TOR and VPN majority of the ips were from outside the US and obviously do not share the US  Foundation concerns.

For the record I think Mike is a very smart guy and a forward thinker and he was unduly personally attacked for asking a valid and important questions.  

If we don't think about these issues as a community and address them in some way, you can be sure governments will be making those decisions for us.

Goverments are both privately and public assessing the threats of bitcoin and how to control it.

They love it when they see an adversary attack itself from within.  Divide and conquer.  

A fractured bitcoin community is less of a threat to them then a unified community (that may still have their differences about the finer points of the politics of decentralized consensus and the protocol.)

Why not make a poll if you were so interested?
justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 04:57:22 PM

Why is he still allowed to post here?
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 05:03:56 PM

Why not make a poll if you were so interested?

Good point.  Never even though of it. In retrospect the tracing bug was a stupid but ith the tracking bug it would just be a short test and when the thread flipped to a new page it would no longer be very active so it would just provide a sample of data.  

I never though for a second of all the privacy and security concerns that users here obviously have. Anyone who goes on the internet, uses a cellular phone, or email or land line for that matter can no longer really have an assumption of privacy in today's world.   I assumed (obviously incorrectly) that those users posting here were savvy enough to be masking IP's if they were concerned about privacy and using alts to post things they did not want connected to their main accounts and using secure systems for their coin storage of any value and would not be posting to a forum known to be hacked and hosting exploits from a machine that also had access to their bitcoind and or storage with all the key loggers  and JS exploits around here

I actually did a survey once  when the Fincen Guidance came down in the US.  And it showed that 33% of the respondents were in favor of some sort of regulation but 67% where NOT in favor of any regulation of regulation.  If I had to guess the majority of those who were in favor were mostly in the US while those not in favor were most like some US but a majority of non-US voters.

I for one am not greatly concerned with masking my ip and I make all posts from a single account.  I am also in favor of some regulation as I am in the US and there is really no way around it if I want to operate my business legally in the US.

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 10:41:40 PM

verbal diarrhea
See this:

Have you heard of this new thing called asking a question?

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
freethink2013

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 10:43:41 PM

really creepy. Is there an option to turn off images on this forum?
justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 10:45:29 PM

really creepy. Is there an option to turn off images on this forum?
Use this plugin for Firefox: https://www.requestpolicy.com/

It's extremely useful when it comes to increasing your privacy.

You'll be amazed after you see just how much tracking is embedded in most webpages.
Kyle91

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 11:00:50 PM

Why did you send me a ip logger too?
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 04:37:52 PM

Bla bla bla

Insert Government constipation theory here

)

Bla bla bla

Why the hell are you acting like the internet police?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄