Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:28:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What’s your prediction?  (Read 4568 times)
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:06:45 AM

By the time it will reached November this year the price would be $18k+ and after that i can't predict what would happen next. my prediction is base only on what i see on the market today.

Natalim

Activity: 2968
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:09:39 AM

Hey guys. What situation will be on cryptomarket by the end of the year? Do you think crypto market will recover or not? What price bitcoin will reach by the end of the year?
I believe we can recover, there are signs already that we are in the bull season now.
The price started to go up, both altcoins and bitcoin are doing a good price recovery so I think we will surpass the success in the previous year.

KondraT

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:10:41 AM

Hey guys. What situation will be on cryptomarket by the end of the year? Do you think crypto market will recover or not? What price bitcoin will reach by the end of the year?
About altcoins can not say anything to be honest but btc will cost about 30-35k$. Well, in the course of the year he certainly may be more but in the month of December the price will be about the same.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
Yury1

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:15:22 AM

I am optimistic about future cryptocurrency market and coins prices. I think market will slowly recover and by the end of this year we should expect bitcoin at 25000-30000$. Therefore, you can safely buy bitcoins and altcoins as price will only increase.
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:17:18 AM

The situation of the market by the end of this year 2018 will be a great and have more massive adoption to more people that has no idea on crypto. The crypto market will recover very soon based on history last year and based on hype today. Many crypto enthusiast predicting that bitcoin will hit 100k$ by the end of this year.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:18:36 AM

I don't know for sure if the issue price. If look back at the accomplishments achieved at the end of the year 2017 and then, I think to end crypto this year will be higher. recover to the previous price I think for sure, and it seems to be more to it than that.
Rabeya

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:20:04 AM

Coinmarket cap volue is increasing after few days and by the end of this year, It can be better than now. Bitcoin price grow again $20k by this year.
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:29:24 AM

The situation might be for the recovery of cryptocurrency in the whole year of 2018 and in my prediction this is the year that Bitcoin and altcoins will increase in their unexpected price that we are all waiting for. This year many people already acknowledge cryptocurrency also many investors already keep on believing without any doubts about cryptocurrency and in addition their getting even more. I’m being optimistic in every scenario in crypto because this is my second job/work and I also call this my business which gives me financial support.
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:47:52 AM

There is a lot more to happen and we will not exactly get the right answer to your question. In speculating of price in the market by the end of the year its pretty obvious that the buying season will start in the Q3 of this year however we cannot exactly point on what price bitcoin will, be some say its $25k and some say $35k, who knows even what price will bitcoin have one thing is for sure it will uptrend by the end of the year since the bull market will start soon.
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:52:11 AM

It's quite hard to predict at this point, we are consolidating and I think for whole year the market will be flat and there is no good news right now for a good recovery in the market! We must be very patient and be careful of investing too much money, as I still think bears going for a lower level of price (bitcoin, ethereum and ect).  So good luck

yanxuanyunshan4

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 06:30:55 AM

I believe that most of the COINS in the encryption market are now beginning to recover, and I believe that by the end of this year, there will be a new peak in cryptocurrency.
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:41:46 AM

I remain confident that the market price will recover quickly and be in the desired order in which I dare to predict that it will be 70% of the time. But according to other comrades I do not know how to predict.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:49:58 AM

By the end of the year maybe the market will go down after the recovery of the market. My prediction of the bitcoin price maybe around $30,000 by the end of this year and it will go down for sure when reach that price.

Serco

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:50:49 AM

My predictions eth price will reach $ 1000 and bitcoin $ 15k if seen from the price that happened yesterday, bitcoin and eth price very drastically decreased, but if we see last year, eth and bitcoin same as year now. very difficult to predict if the price does not increase from the current price. We all expect bitcoin and eth to have a fantastic price, and it will give happiness to everyone.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
regexlove

Activity: 608

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:52:04 AM

I believe that this year will be very good for the market of crypto currency and for those who invested in it Grin so buy and do not worry !
ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:53:10 AM

In my life, I always believe that as bad as anything that exists today will be even better, and I still believe in that sentence and now this sentence I wear in crypto world,
lately the crypto market has decreased but I believe this market will surely get better again, even much better than before. And I believe crypto market Will recovery. If bitcoin price later this year I do not dare to guess but certainly much higher than last year.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
sorehammer

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:55:29 AM

After long dip period now market is going towards positive side and prices are getting high mean to say now pump up period is coming soon.BTC is increasing on daily basis and in coming few months some financial institutions will invest heavily as a result of which prices will escalate tremendously.price of BTC at the end of 2018 would lie between $10k-$15k as per my analysis.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:57:56 AM

It's still unpredictable right now because we start 2018 in a bad situation, january-april is a huge crash on cryptocurrency but we start going up right now. I think the bitcoin price will stay on $9k+ until mei and we will see another pump later. I hope we can see the same situation like the end of last year when all altcoin price is so high.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:59:24 AM

I predict, from now until the end of the year, altcoin and tokens will thrive! Gone through the difficult period of digital money!
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:03:17 AM

Prediction is much harder nowadays because the market is purely manipulated by these financial institutions which is why sometimes technical analysis wont work if you are into trading,though it still working regularly you will find somehow these big players will bypass the natural trading analysis,because they have the funds to manipulate the market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: