Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:57:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What’s your prediction?  (Read 4560 times)
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:12:28 AM

Experts predict the growth of the market capitalization of the crypto currency up to 3 trillion and if the biton share will be within 40 percent then its value will vary around $ 70,000.
hsjd569

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:14:06 AM

I think there are a lot of unpredictable risks that can't be predicted correctly, but I believe that the price will reach $30,000 at the end of this year.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:25:39 AM

I think whole market capitalization wii be more than $1k Bn. And for development and propagation the BTC dominance should be less. It will mean that alts will grow also.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:31:04 AM

Hey guys. What situation will be on cryptomarket by the end of the year? Do you think crypto market will recover or not? What price bitcoin will reach by the end of the year?
My prediction on ber months the price of bitcoin will increase and it reaches the 20k USD and up last year to who wants to invest this is the time for investment and hold it.wait for the profitable price before to sell it.

iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:32:30 AM

Hey guys. What situation will be on cryptomarket by the end of the year? Do you think crypto market will recover or not? What price bitcoin will reach by the end of the year?
My prediction on ber months the price of bitcoin will increase and it reaches the 20k USD and up last year to who wants to invest this is the time for investment and hold it.wait for the profitable price before to sell it.
I also believe if bitcoin prices will be recovered and have a high price even higher than last year's price. Now if you have bitcoin you can hold the coins and sell at the highest price at the right time of the year.
PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:42:15 AM

I would like to say, if this year will be much better than the previous one, bitcoin value will increase because it is made like that, mining difficulties give more bitcoin value as time goes on.and, the evidence is increasingly market positive trend, I just pray for political policy in the rest of the world also shows a positive trend of the same thing.

ronaldsam

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:47:08 AM

Prediction where? if the prediction of bitcoin goes or where my prediction will be successful bitcoin and even playing bitcoin or who owns a bitcoin account. because bitcoin has helped a lot.
Ekaterinat

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:50:03 AM

Prerequisites for the further growth of the market of cryptocurrency are now created and more and more large investors begin understand huge potential crypto. Therefore I expect that by the end of this year the price for bitcoin will reach $30000, and on Ethereum - $4000.
PageDown

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:55:29 AM

I think it will recover, but not as high as the year 2017. and if does not. it's still ok though. it's the time to buy.
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:02:58 AM

a strong possibility the market will recover towards the end of this year. but with one full absence of bans or fuds happening again. the market will be normal again, only a few minor corrections are common. this is just my prediction
uiyh687

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:15:39 AM

The currency is still no breakthrough point pressure area now, the currency will start crazy rise when the currency broke through the pressure area, I think that will come soon, because the currency futures prices on the rise.
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:29:32 AM

Too early to predict,because it still in the second quarter of the year and we cant barely see any good movements from bitcoin,cant hardly touch $10k which is why we should be taking our profits as the market will soon be going to get into long bear market,because bitcoin has been very bullish for the last 4week and now its the time for a correction.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
dilidolu

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:33:28 AM

According to the current market conditions, if there is not much change, then I think the next bull market may not be as crazy as the last bull market, but it will certainly come and hope it will develop in a good direction.
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:38:21 AM

I have a prediction that the end of this year there will be a significant increase in the market. Many coins will jump in price. One of them is bitcoin. I estimate the price will return near the price as late as 2017 ago. Or even higher. Let's wait, hopefully it will happen.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:41:51 AM

If the price then there is no definite answer. but I think looking up to this point all the coins are definitely the price will recover. of course not in quick time, slowly but surely over time could return as before and hope alone could be more than that.

hoangkieu

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:43:34 AM

It is sure. The market always recover and grow at the end of the year. I think this year it also like this and will develope more than last year

HaddenChapman

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:33:14 PM

I think crypto currencies in general will recover and BTC and most of the alt coins would be doing in long run. I think invest in alt coins along with BTC. I have NEO, PRG, XLM and XMR in my portfolio. These coins have been doing well on their projects and I think you should also invest in them.
mark1220

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:39:22 PM

In my opinion the market situation will be recover before the end of this year and bitcoin price will rise again we cant predict how much but it will be huge increase.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:40:26 PM

Their are a lot of convictions or thoughts, but for me there will be a big chances that the price of bitcoin will be higher and a lot of bounty campigns will come in and investors will invest more too. The demand will be getting increase together with the price itself. The situation of crypto market is in the higher level at the end of the year it is because there will be changes and updates to the crypto world for the progress.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:45:00 PM

Their are a lot of convictions or thoughts, but for me there will be a big chances that the price of bitcoin will be higher and a lot of bounty campigns will come in and investors will invest more too. The demand will be getting increase together with the price itself. The situation of crypto market is in the higher level at the end of the year it is because there will be changes and updates to the crypto world for the progress.

I agree on you that the belief of every bitcoiner will be surely approve and it will happen because I can see a direction towards success. The purpose of bitcoin in our community or in all over the world is to gain, investment, a way of earnings towards followers success. I may consider that the crypto market really change the cycle of the market world because of bitcoin and thanks to that.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: