Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:21:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What’s your prediction?  (Read 4560 times)
CryptoEnthusiastNL

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:29:07 PM

Seeing the trend of the previous years I can predict that the market will rise by the end of this year. We will see a variety of new altcoins registered on the exchange and the ones that are already established will see high percentage greens. Bitcoin, however, will rise but the percentage growth will be much lesser as compared to the growth of the altcoins. My advice will be to invest in the altcoins more rather than investing in an already high valued coin.

Really depends on your own investment strategy, alts are literally following Bitcoin and Ethereum right now. The percentages in green are definitely higher for alts, but the downside is that if the market decrease, the alts are dropping always way faster.
loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:42:17 PM

What situation will be on cryptomarket by the end of the year? Do you think crypto market will recover or not? What price bitcoin will reach by the end of the year?
To any investor, they have their own thoughts and predictions. Some believe in the analysis of experts who are spread on the Internet. There are still new ways and moves from the cryptographic market. So far, there are no concrete proofs for more accurate predictions. But I personally believe that there will be more volatility (two major fluctuations have occurred this year) but the crypto market will recover and even grow higher than last year. bitcoin value can reach 35k $ by the end of this year.
CryptoEnthusiastNL

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:55:40 PM

It think that it should grow, but probably not as much as last year. We all need to recover a little bit from last year´s ups and downs because they were a bit too much for the average investor.
There is some news regarding on it on this year that it may boom but actually as we see the price this is really not good and unbelievable but we dont know qhat could ever be happen.
I think so, too. This year, it may fluctuate all the time, and ETH is probably around $700. Unless there are great good news.

Really depends on market sentiment indeed. ETH can be 400$ or 4000$, just depends on regulations and market positivism.
lutfor

Activity: 270

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 02:00:49 PM

Currently all markets are down. I hope this situation will totally change by the end of this year & crypto market will recover everythings. Today I see bitcoin price already going to up, which can go down again & it's normal. But there is a big chance that bitcoin price will be 20k by the end of this year. I really believe it will happen within this time.
Adnanrao7989

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:02:03 PM

I am sure the price will go up and recover.there are lots of speculations that Bitcoin will be priced at $20,000 or it is possible for it to be above
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:02:36 PM

I just hope that the coin market will be better by the end of this year so I think a good predictor for the coins will be my appreciation and this will create a good spirit to keep doing business crypto

redcj7

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:24:30 PM

Hey guys. What situation will be on cryptomarket by the end of the year? Do you think crypto market will recover or not? What price bitcoin will reach by the end of the year?
Of course, if everyone is optimistic then the end of the year the market will actually return.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:34:10 PM

I just hope that the coin market will be better by the end of this year so I think a good predictor for the coins will be my appreciation and this will create a good spirit to keep doing business crypto
My prediction to all cryptocurrencies are some of them are become successful then some of them are not, and to those successful coin they are the coins that have potential. Also i think market will be rise rapidly even there's fluctuate to it sometimes, and to there value of some crypto are surely get high because they have potential and really good too that make to all people to get huge profit, and i think it will continue to grow in the future and become much successful.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:56:27 PM

Despite the big surge of interest in cryptocurrencies in 2017, we are convinced that the main investors currently remain outside the market. They have quite a rich investment experience and in 2017 were not ready to invest in too sharply increasing or sharply falling areas. However, 2018 will be a turning point in terms of investment. Large institutions are expected to enter the market. It is also possible that the largest possible investors — state pension funds-will appear there. Thus, these players should significantly increase the rate of those cryptocurrencies in which they will be invested.
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:00:18 PM

Hey guys. What situation will be on cryptomarket by the end of the year? Do you think crypto market will recover or not? What price bitcoin will reach by the end of the year?
it's fun to read as people try to guess the price for half a year ahead. Nobody knows what the price will be tomorrow, what can we say about half a year? In any case, the price will be between 0 and $ 100k Wink
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:05:55 PM

It think that it should grow, but probably not as much as last year. We all need to recover a little bit from last year´s ups and downs because they were a bit too much for the average investor.
There is some news regarding on it on this year that it may boom but actually as we see the price this is really not good and unbelievable but we dont know qhat could ever be happen.
I think so, too. This year, it may fluctuate all the time, and ETH is probably around $700. Unless there are great good news.

The start of the year was not good for us. Also, still recovering. But, second half of the year, hopefully will be brighter. By the end of the year, market can go in normal again, we won't get that much of the profit as we did last year.
Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:06:23 PM

Despite the big surge of interest in cryptocurrencies in 2017, we are convinced that the main investors currently remain outside the market. They have quite a rich investment experience and in 2017 were not ready to invest in too sharply increasing or sharply falling areas. However, 2018 will be a turning point in terms of investment. Large institutions are expected to enter the market. It is also possible that the largest possible investors — state pension funds-will appear there. Thus, these players should significantly increase the rate of those cryptocurrencies in which they will be invested.
But it seems to me that most people have enough understanding that if people already know what crypto currency is and how much a bitcoin costs after a few times it is said that it explodes that it is a bubble, and he lives and slightly decreases in price, then everyone should understand that the future is crypto currency.
Mei1418

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:07:31 PM

from now on the crypto market has entered the green day phase, I believe the future will always be green, maybe the bitcoin increment is not too significant but surely many altcoin whose price is soaring.
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:11:40 PM

it seems that by the end of 2018 the world of crypto will be brilliant again, I am sure the price will go up and recover, especially in the middle of the year around June. because many ico there that will be completed and growing rapidly.
Prediction about what? About the market i think it will not continue falling down hence it will come back to its high price as it reaches $20k and that os really a golden time for us since it reached that high price. I wish this year maybe it will happen again. Do not lose hope and hold your tokens still.
lekegami

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:21:15 PM

my prediction in 2018 BTC will be increasingly soaring price ..  hopefully it also impact on  alcoint,  so alcoint also  can have a  very high selling point .. hopefully it can happen
rajapatr1

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:29:48 PM

it is not possible to predict this after all, there are a lot of things that are involved in this, and yes, we are still on a bear market and there is nothing that can stop that now.
Mrbee

Activity: 454
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:43:25 PM

I reckon that by the end of 2018 Bitcoin will at the 15000$ mark. So generally speaking, I believe that it will recover but won`t reach the peak of its price. I might be wrong though, because my opinion is based on intuition mostly and not on some facts.
tranduc2101

Activity: 333

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:45:08 PM

This year is very difficult for beginner investors, but for me this is a test for cryptocurrency before 2019, I am sure the end of this Year, everything will be Normally, Bitcoin will reach $ 15,000 - $ 17,000.
2018 is not the year for the shining of electronic money. I would like to like you in 2019; the bitcoin price will increase to 19000 dollars again. We just hold and ignore see bitcoin prices this year

Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:46:28 PM

BTC not even 10k by the end of the year. ETH not even 900$.

Slowly but noticeable decline in crypto with huge dips due to bad news. No new money, no demand.

PoS for ETH. Miners Crashed to hell. little investors forced to sell because they cannot enter PoS. huge drop in price for ETH which will be bought by sharks, aggressive intra-day traders and whales.

Disaster is a word that can describe best what is gonna happen. Remember my nick.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
hiburak

Activity: 1655
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:50:39 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 04:02:40 PM by hiburak

We may see an healthy uptrend by the end of the year, but I don't think we will see the numbers in the last bull market, this year or anytime soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: