Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:39:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What’s your prediction?  (Read 4559 times)
xarly1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:29:54 AM

We will see a variety of new altcoins registred on the exchange and the ones that are already established will see high percentage greens      
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:19:35 AM

The EOS has become even more active and it seems to me that in the near future the EOS will be the biggest competitor for Bitcoin and the Ethereum.
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:24:57 AM

I predict with very strong certainty that bitcoin will be twice as high as last December. All the professionals seem to think the same. It has only been a year since the world woke up to the vast potential of crypto currencies. There is still a lot more growth to be achieved in the next few years to come.
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:26:07 AM

Hey guys. What situation will be on cryptomarket by the end of the year? Do you think crypto market will recover or not? What price bitcoin will reach by the end of the year?

No one can predict actually because the price in the market will always be depends on the demands. So hopefully and this will be a message to all weak hands. Please stop panicking guys and sell your coins just because of FUD. That move will not help the market to recover infact that will bring the price to keep on falling.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:33:01 AM

Hey guys. What situation will be on cryptomarket by the end of the year? Do you think crypto market will recover or not? What price bitcoin will reach by the end of the year?

No one can predict actually because the price in the market will always be depends on the demands. So hopefully and this will be a message to all weak hands. Please stop panicking guys and sell your coins just because of FUD. That move will not help the market to recover infact that will bring the price to keep on falling.
Now, crypto encountered trials in discrimination on people  in where prices are affected to regulated due to the issues. But in my perceptions or prediction in crypto it has a great chances to bounceback on it's prices because a lot of interested investors are looking for a good currency that takes good profits. For sure, it will changes someday.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
capoklhok

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:33:24 AM

I am very difficult to predict when it comes to the digital currency market but one thing is sure to happen, digital currency will continue to grow and it will be part of the economy in every country not today but someday, I have read different predictions about that but in general crypto experts make sure that the market will recover and yes we can see how bitcoin prices grow to the fore, In my opinion, crypto market will be much higher by the end of the year.
Manc89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:34:44 AM

We only can speculation with this condition and checking the market condition receny I think that this market in this year will be like 2014 market, therefore the price will remain in a "little" band without huge pumps. So we will see low moves because market cap also not increase much.
hohuan101

Activity: 340

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:39:14 AM

I do not have a specific price forecast, but I think the e-money market will grow stronger. I'm pretty sure about that. But because it's getting larger, you should be careful with the increasingly sophisticated phishing methods. You can lose money at any time
Girtod

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:40:35 AM

I think that the market will continue to fall and by the end of the year it will not recover. this year the market will be red
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:43:12 AM

Hi, my preodiction are dempending on the big whales humor, i waiting them to pump the market so e can gather the rest of their profits or loose it depends wha they eat this day
trill312

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:49:32 AM

Who knows what Donald Trump or Head of China retweet? The trend of legalizing crypto continues it will strike for sure.
Perka

Activity: 182
Merit: 78

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:49:58 AM

All very much depends on the futures contracts and stock brokers.Now the trend is on the decline and increase in my wait will have a long time.I personally expect growth by the end of 2018 and the beginning of 2019.But I do not think that it will be a very big and rapid growth.But I think that bitcoin and Ethereum will stand 2-3 times more from the price today!
lancer10

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:28:12 AM

I think that Bitcoin will remain at the level of 7 thousand so far, because the market is not particularly shows any such tendencies..
AshdiD22

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:33:09 AM

After the world conference Consensus of 2018, the situation with many coins should have changed, but nothing particularly occurred and it worries me...
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:52:22 AM

It is hard to predict crypto-market, even for such a short term. What can be said with certainty, that crypto-technologies will rapidly develop in the next five years.
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:53:18 AM

According to Lee, Bitcoin will be used much more predominantly during the 2nd half of the year. The acceptance of Bitcoin will also keep on growing. He further added that once Bitcoin crosses the older highs, the movement will be back. If indeed that happens, you can be sure that it will be able to create consistent new highs as well.
Actually i could not say that prediction will be reached but as i am bitcoiner, i will do my best to make it so.
I am not expert, i am not famous person but i will always support bitcoin with everything i have. Bitcoin is the best for me.
Jas18

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:56:54 AM

All of us has its own predictions about crypto business, for me i always thought of positive things about it. I always think that this year is a bit bear market but at the end of the year it will be a bull market.
freo01

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:05:43 PM

End of the year? No doubt about that. Almost every end of the year, most coins tend to beat their own all time high and another dip follows between January to July. I've got myself a handful of coins hoping for it to pump a little bit. If history does repeats itself, then we would get another 500% in coin value (Just an estimate and not accurate).
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:13:35 PM

All of us has its own predictions about crypto business, for me i always thought of positive things about it. I always think that this year is a bit bear market but at the end of the year it will be a bull market.
Exactly, we all wanted to have good ending in crypto business but we should always be optimistic about it. We should also accept its disavantages in the market so that we will not expect more. Expecting too much will destroy our trust, so better accept its negatives and still believe it will rise again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:16:11 PM

Very good question. For my own opinion, I believe that the crypto market will be stable again starting on the last quarter of the year. Just like what happened last year, it will be the best for crypto when the year is ending, like last quarter of the year 2017, the market was very bullish. And let's hope that it will happen again this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: