Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:31:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will May 2018 be the start of the next bull run or be a massive bull trap?
bull run - 21 (67.7%)
bull trap - 3 (9.7%)
I'm not sure - 7 (22.6%)
Total Voters: 31

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: May 2018 - start of the bull run or bull trap?  (Read 482 times)
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:06:23 PM

I voted for bull run! Why not? We still need to stay and think positive even if bitcoin will get crash in the middle of this year. I still suggest to invest now until it is still not too late to invest, once you've already seen some improvement with your investment, you can sell it immediately if you really don't want to lose if something happened and bitcoin price crash. I just know that this is the best time to buy bitcoin.
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:17:26 PM

It better be a bull run. I believe it will be because the market is gradually picking up. The coins I have in my exchanges are picking up gradually.
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:30:40 PM

I would very happy to believe that  bullish trend is back, but I still don't believe it for 100%. I keep the funds in bitcoin and ethereum and in the altcoins that i bought for long term last summer, now I decided not to buy new crypto assets for my portfolio, i'm going to observe the market state until mid-may and then deside.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:34:57 PM

April is coming to an end and many people believe May will be a good month for the crypto space and the start of the next bull run. Some believe this is a big bull trap being coordinated by whales where btc will pump up to around $11k to $13k and then crash down to $3k to $5k range. What do you think will happen?

Same as what they believe in January,febuary,march and april?lol so whats the difference?theres no bullrun instead were going smoothly,price will grow little by little this the end ofhe year,so expect more ups and down this coming months.

And about that May bullrun?no never will happen because theres no other basis but speculating,the value of bitcoin increasing as many investors coming back to make business here
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:15:31 PM

Whether bull run or trap, what difference to the hodlers!
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:42:39 PM

I hope that by the end of March, unrestrained growth will begin, which will make it possible to earn very well. Meanwhile, I choose the most promising coins and trade pimples.

PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:50:03 PM

I hope that by the end of March, unrestrained growth will begin, which will make it possible to earn very well. Meanwhile, I choose the most promising coins and trade pimples.
I'm already pleased with the fact that they took out a little changed. If you look at the prices of some coins, they show quite the same active growth. Even Bitcoin and the etherium are already rising several percent up.
LooBaao

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:54:34 PM

Yes I'm convinced that the market is going well, the altcoin prices are rising. Maybe in May will be the boom of the Crypto market be careful this is the high jump of the market.
dasha_buka

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:56:59 PM

In my point of view if may will bullish than april will have been the start of run, so may will just be a contuination of that again..
cryptoamumu (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:06:05 AM

I voted for bull run! Why not? We still need to stay and think positive even if bitcoin will get crash in the middle of this year. I still suggest to invest now until it is still not too late to invest, once you've already seen some improvement with your investment, you can sell it immediately if you really don't want to lose if something happened and bitcoin price crash. I just know that this is the best time to buy bitcoin.

18 of us have voted for bull run. It's good to see the total market cap back to where it was a few days ago at around $430 billion. Usually weekends is where people sell but it's great seeing green across many coins. I agree with you that btc right now at low $9k is looking like a good buy.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
VSOP_VSOP

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:05:47 PM

Can be long and hard to guess. I think that the trend will slowly go up, alternately replacing first with a small growth, then a small drop. This is a good time for traders.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:29:14 PM

It is probably a short bull run. Whichever the market goes for May, my target really is the fourth quarter where it is expected that bitcoin and most alts will go up.
Fioraver

Activity: 472

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:42:02 PM

I would like to see the bull run now. I think that we had enough market fall for a while. It is time to see the green market in control.

Mr Batman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:45:57 PM

I think bull trap, because I believe July is a good month for the market to experience a bull run.

Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280

Araw ICO

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:57:01 PM

I expect that there will be a very large increase and the cost of bitcoin will return to $ 20k. I think that we will not see such a strong drop  bitcoin

Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:59:49 PM

I remain optimistic about it and actually I bet that bull run will continue.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:03:11 PM

April is coming to an end and many people believe May will be a good month for the crypto space and the start of the next bull run. Some believe this is a big bull trap being coordinated by whales where btc will pump up to around $11k to $13k and then crash down to $3k to $5k range. What do you think will happen?

I am also praying for a good start this month may btc price rise again. May it continue that way,  to move up and get a good income. 

On the other hand,  if it is a trap,  let us all check and monitor the price everyday to take any decision if that may appear anytime soon 

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 599

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:23:59 PM

I am also praying for a good start this month may btc price rise again. May it continue that way,  to move up and get a good income. 

On the other hand,  if it is a trap,  let us all check and monitor the price everyday to take any decision if that may appear anytime soon 

You don't need to pray dude. Just be optimistic and we will be fine. We are still above $9000 so that is a clear sign that we are going further away from the last bottom price and the bearish market will soon come to an end.

So I don't think that this is another bull trap, because the price keeps on fluctuating and not going on a downtrap spiral about recovering above $9000. So no need to worry and I'm seeing that the $10K barrier might be broken this month so just continue to monitor the market but don't just get excited, you might push the sell button. Lol.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Youngflydude256

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:35:49 PM

With all the goods news around the blockchain community/crypto world lately, one can only be hopeful the btc crosses to the 11k price range in may and starts a bull run in the market and sets this as a precedence for altcoins.
zekarsalih

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:47:54 PM

It depends on the news on May, if there's still a lot of bad news like the problem that happen to MEW happen again, im afraid this May still have the possibility to bring market into bull trap. But if no any bad news, market will go to bull run or at least keep stable.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: