Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:52:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a reason why Bitcoin has to be the crypto in the future?  (Read 1520 times)
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:55:03 AM

Nothing can be said. The shortcomings of Bitcoin cannot be ignored also, but can be deterred easily if we want, by managing bitcoin investment risks. With a stronger presence in the global money market and more and more of stability in the price as time is advancing and the acceptance is growing, it can be the easiest type of currencies available online in the future.

The future of Bitcoin is basically, like nothing, but all speculations. There are many favorable responses from people across all of the countries of this world, and it has a very huge potential to come up as the next big thing of the times.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suchi2591

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:46:28 AM

I believe it yes. Once they will be regulated by different countries, it will become true. But it will take time. There are many benefits of crypto over fiat.
railyako

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:03:37 AM

We can't know actually unil we get there. We'll just have to wait if bitcoin stays at the top in the future or there will be another crypto that will be up there. all we can do for now is speculate.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:31:36 AM

Bitcoin will continue to be the best in the future.
Because Bitcoin is attracted by many people.

We can see that the Bitcoin capitalist market is huge. You can check all of them here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:35:45 AM

I believe it yes. Once they will be regulated by different countries, it will become true. But it will take time. There are many benefits of crypto over fiat.

Dont comment on things you dont understand mate. Crypto is unregulated and it will remain like that. Thats one of the things that makes it different from fiat and thus the importance. Governments want to take care of your money by issuing fiat for usage but crypto provides the channel for you to use it with partial anonymity and without regulations.

Bitcoin will continue to be the best in the future.
Because Bitcoin is attracted by many people.

We can see that the Bitcoin capitalist market is huge. You can check all of them here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/
Can you please make your posts a bit more detailed as to why it is attracted to people? That woul actually improve your post quality when you put in more effort to write.

The attraction if you ask me was the price pump back in December 2017. It drew a lot of mainstream investors.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ShowOffoN

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:04:15 AM

Maybe because it's the first cryptocurrency that came out but remember, that it's still in the testing process hence flaws still keep coming up. If you ask me and we talk about the future, perhaps some decades away from now, there will be new cryptos that will come out which will go through a newly developed untraceable blockchain which will make no space for any potential fraud or scam.
Dswaggers

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:19:29 AM

I think Bitcoin should already be a Crypto, because Bitcoin will ease the way in any payment transaction system.
And the programs that Bitcoin has made are very good at establishing all the people of this world in terms of work.

Yes there is a big reason why bitcoin has to be the crypto in the future because as we see in the crypto market bitcoin is the most popular and most profitabilty in all cryptocurrency.Bitcoin technology one of the favorite of many people in crypto market.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:06:34 PM

Bitcoin decentralized because data transaction spread all around the world. Its unhackable because hackers can not duplicate bitcoin transaction. I dont understand about mining server but the reason bitcoin is future currency because bitcoin supply limited and bitcoin network secure

tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:36:36 PM

I'm not very technical competent, and I will gladly listen to anyone who wants to explain anything.

I'm trying to think of why Bitcoin has to be the coin that lasts into the future.
The primary reason I can think is due to it being the first, and therefore it's in a way more scattered?
Any new mineable crypto could quickly and easily be overtaken by a major entity who could then potentially control the majority of it,
which would be problematic for a decentralized currency.
And a pre-mined crypto could never become the largest.

Of course due to Bitcoin being the most used and largest crypto, as well as being the #1 trading pair,
there's currently not a lot of genuine reason for everyone to transfer to another currency, even if for example speed is improved,
since to be fair, the majority of people are just holding their bitcoins and in general there's not that much need for speed at the current point in time?

However, nothing is very certain and I'd gladly hear more reason as to why Bitcoin would remain the largest.
Seeing the conflict between Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash is really toxic for the community and adoption at a whole,
I'm not convinced why there could not be something which incorporates the best of various platforms(smart contracts, privacy etc all in one?)

It's difficult to imagine adoption on a global scale that somehow would involve using many various currencies to achieve different things,
even if there were a 'layer' on top to simplify it.

One argument I heard tho is that any up and coming crypto technology can theoretically be added into any existing crypto, so therefore,
it's hard to challenge Bitcoin, since being the largest, new technology can just be added on top, therefore making any up and coming crypto redundant?

One problem I'm not fully understanding is how centralized it actually is, seeing this picture:

While I understand that the miners making up the pool can stop mining, is this still not a threat to the network if the three largest pools could collaborate for control?
Partly considering the majority is chinese (less decentralized geographically(not sure if relevant)),
but they could technically ruin the network at any point?
I think most important reasons are:
  • It is old and trusted, has been growing in several years
  • It has a large community, many users
  • It is being developed everyday by many developers, they often fix bug and add more features.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:16:13 PM

Although it is a nice idea that bitcoin has to be the crypto of the future, I firmly disagree with your idea. Don't you think it will be better for the crypto world if bitcoin and the altcoins be the cryptocurrency of the future? It does not have to be just one crypto to be the only coin of the future, it will be much better if it is just one of the many.
pangitkaayo

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:21:20 PM

For me, I think because bitcoin is more dominant than other crypto coins.
saruxanyan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:00:00 PM

a lot of people believed in bitcoin! Today bditkoin is a real e-currency, the biktoin has no competitors! all the other tokens are not money, they are just valuable assets or valuable electronic things! on this bitcoin will be the strongest information currency!
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:05:09 PM

We all know that bitcoin changed many people life because it is the best way to have an extra income fast and easy. There are many people that uses bitcoin and many investors in bitcoin. Even the value of bitcoin for know is low, it will rise again after a year. Bitcoin is the number 1 cryptocurrency and it will never change.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
binting

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:13:25 PM

bitcoin remains supreme over all crypto right now since it was the first to gain some form of value and acceptance over people. many people right still believes that bitcoin is the top cryptocurrency even though it lacks some fancy technologies and cool things which cryptocurrency has right now also the most sought after cryptocurrency due to its value, and it's also the most famous cryptocurrency that people hear that once people got over bitcoin and the interest about it wane, it would die a pitiful death, though I don't see that coming even in the nearest future better cryptocurrency with better technology out there, sure, but people's eyes are on bitcoin right now. If it remained that way for decades to come, bitcoin's dominance would remain...
2408AAY

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:56:53 PM

Bitcoin for now resigns on every cryptocurrency. it's the supreme coin among the cryptocurrency now and I believe surely, bitcoin will take over the cryptocurrency industry because of its popularity and it's nature.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:20:46 PM

The price of cryptocurrency is dependent on the world market. Bitcoin is already a crypto because it will ease of way payment transactions system, new technology make more improvement to the bitcoin .
Richarrego

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:11:43 AM

No other money has won the trust of people like bitcoin but I admit there are some bad sides of bitcoin compared to other new coins. So you can not use the entire blockchain due to the shortcomings of bitcoin. so bitcoin is king. I have read your post and think you have provided enough reason for btc to become cryptographic in the future. I believe bitcoin will continue to be the number 1 cryptocurrency in the future besides being the first electronic money bag. The hours have reached a higher level and also because the original blockchain technology has made bitcoin continue all these years. Nothing can say. With a stronger presence in the global currency market and increasingly stable in price as time is progressing and acceptance is rising, it may be the easiest currency available online in the future. hybrid. There are a lot of favorable reactions from people all over the world, and it has a huge potential to become the next big thing of the day. Once they are adjusted by different countries, it becomes true. There are many benefits of crypto on fiat. We'll just have to wait if the bitcoin stays at the beginning of the future or there will be another encryption going on there.
Abram434

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:09:32 AM

Bitcoin offers nervous consumers a more secure alternative to the more traditional payment methods. Since the Bitcoin transactions are entirely anonymous, the security is built in from the start. Bitcoin users benefit not only from the privacy and security of the transactions, but from other advantages that go far beyond financial security. Those living in repressive regimes have been turning to Bitcoin to make purchases, transfer funds, and live their lives far from the prying eyes of their governments.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:13:04 AM

Bitcoin have most powerful developers which making blockchain software for long time.
And btc have big support from comunity

mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:14:13 AM

Bitcoin can easily be understood by the populace with ease. I believe  more individuals would be much interested in accepting the use of bitcoin as a mode of transaction than any other digital currency in the world. Hence through some sort of regulations, bitcoin  would be easily appreciated and put to use.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: