Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:17:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many games! Coinbase jerked me around for the last time!  (Read 543 times)
AndrewWilliams (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 05:16:45 PM

I'm fed up!

Coinbase just cancelled an order I placed two days ago, on the 19th, at $530 .... I get an email TODAY that it was cancelled.

Geez, I wonder if it has anything to do with with the price hitting $700!

ARGH!  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Honestly at this point I say everyone boycott Coinbase! I know I am not the only one they are screwing!

Their reasoning is that it was high risk, which is laughable. I am verified Level 1, would be Level 2 if they let even one transaction through!  Angry

To hell with them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bobbit

Activity: 215

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 05:33:03 PM

I was a little upset also. I made a sale at $770, said 2 days to bank account. I logged back in and the BTC was back in my account. Submitted a ticket and no response. Updated it and still no response.

They never even bothered to let me know they cancelled it, and I am verified with previous transactions.

The lack of response is bad.
AndrewWilliams (OP)

Activity: 182

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 06:05:21 PM

I was a little upset also. I made a sale at $770, said 2 days to bank account. I logged back in and the BTC was back in my account. Submitted a ticket and no response. Updated it and still no response.

They never even bothered to let me know they cancelled it, and I am verified with previous transactions.

It's becoming quite obvious they are not an exchange, but rather a place for the site owner to dump expensive BTC and manipulate members trades to his own advantage.

CoinBase, more like CoinScam!
goxed
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006

Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 06:25:56 PM

It's becoming quite obvious they are not an exchange, but rather a place for the site owner to dump expensive BTC and manipulate members trades to his own advantage.

CoinBase, more like CoinScam!
Conbase

Revewing Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
malaimult

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 04:43:44 AM

any other ach option to buy btc excluding coinbase?

axilla

Activity: 217

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2013, 05:24:18 AM

Conbase is right.. bought @ $180.. still waiting on a response as to why I was cancelled for high risk.. Level 2 verified and have made 20+ transactions.. until this one.  By time the coins were set to be delivered bitcoin had gone up over 100%.. they had already taken the money from my account, and then all of a sudden i'm "high risk".... fucking thieves.

Growth-O-Matic Grow your business, and increase brand awareness | While everyone else delivers your news to the wire, hoping it gets picked up, we put your press release in front of the eyes of the top bloggers, writers, and decision makers in your industry.
malaimult

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 05:49:29 AM

Conbase is right.. bought @ $180.. still waiting on a response as to why I was cancelled for high risk.. Level 2 verified and have made 20+ transactions.. until this one.  By time the coins were set to be delivered bitcoin had gone up over 100%.. they had already taken the money from my account, and then all of a sudden i'm "high risk".... fucking thieves.

welcome Cheesy  is nice we have you here

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: