Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:44:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - Worlds first DAG Data-structured cryptocurrency with privacy  (Read 420 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
FeIixando (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:24:40 AM

https://i.imgur.com/MWXAmrP.png

Introduction

Stone will be the first DAG (direct acylic graph) data-structured digital currency with private transactions, allowing instant, fee-less anonymous transaction with high scaling (up to 7,000txs per second) Stone will be forked from the RaiBlocks codebase, whilst the chain is not near completion as it currently stands and it just myself who will be working on the project, i do not offer high quality illustrations & impressive marketing, what i do offer, however is highly scalable, private, instant a fee-less transactions, all on a decentralized network once the project is complete

Work Ethics

What i can promise you

Dedication
    Constant updates
    a finished product
    a quality product delivered in a timely manner

What i cannot promise you

Exchange listings
    Price increases
    Advertising
    False hype
    An unfinished product, i always complete a project in time.

This pre-announcement is merely just the beginning of a long path, the stepping stone for a great advance in an already amazing pre-existing technology. I cannot express enough respect Colin and his innovative idea which has solved the blockchain debacle, a incredible amount of work and dedication has gone it to his project and Stone will never discredit his efforts.

Methodology

I've been experimenting with the idea of using zkSNARKs, similar to the tech used in the ZCash cryptocurrency, this will prove to be a challenge since we are no longer using a blockchain, we are using a DAG.

From my findings with drafts between the balanced-weighted vote & sk-SNARKs, unfortunately the implementation will not transact in-line in the manner i originally set out to achieve, therefor i have played with the idea of off-chain addresses, t-addresses (Stone) for standard transactions & z-addresses (zStone), with an exact exchange between paired wallets for a private untraceable transaction. My idea further extends to to have Stodes (Nodes), which act as a direct atomic swap 1:1 with Stone & zStone, anyone would be able to see the the swap 1:1 between the two, but no one would be able to see where you have received the zStone as it was transacted off-chain.

OFF-CHAIN
        Bob                    ->           Alice
(zStone) Transactions    ->    (zStone)  Received

SWAP
         Alice                    ->            Ted (Node)      ->          Alice
(zStone) Swap 1:1        ->            Receive/Send       ->    (Stone) Received

Alice receives a private transaction from Bob via zStone, Alice now has 100 zStone, Alice now wants standard Stone, she swaps the 100 zStone for Stone 1:1 via a Stone node. The end result is Alice successfully has completed a private transaction with Bob, and swapped back into the base currency, all within the wallet, this method allows the DAG protocol to still function with its representative method.

Apologies in advance for the rough draft schematics, this is not anywhere near complete and is subject to change.

zStone would not be a separate currency and not tradable on an exchange, its simply the channel to achieve completely private transactions, with a swap 1:1 with Stone, they would not be worth anymore or any less.

Current splash screen

https://i.imgur.com/z7PTBwP.png

a very short summary, zkSNARKs have 4 main ingredients:

A) Encoding as a polynomial problem

The program that is to be checked is compiled into a quadratic equation of polynomials: t(x) h(x) = w(x) v(x), where the equality holds if and only if the program is computed correctly. The prover wants to convince the verifier that this equality holds.

B) Succinctness by random sampling

The verifier chooses a secret evaluation point s to reduce the problem from multiplying polynomials and verifying polynomial function equality to simple multiplication and equality check on numbers: t(s)h(s) = w(s)v(s)

This reduces both the proof size and the verification time tremendously.

C) Homomorphic encoding / encryption

An encoding/encryption function E is used that has some homomorphic properties (but is not fully homomorphic, something that is not yet practical). This allows the prover to compute E(t(s)), E(h(s)), E(w(s)), E(v(s)) without knowing s, she only knows E(s) and some other helpful encrypted values.

D) Zero Knowledge

The prover permutes the values E(t(s)), E(h(s)), E(w(s)), E(v(s)) by multiplying with a number so that the verifier can still check their correct structure without knowing the actual encoded values.

The very rough idea is that checking t(s)h(s) = w(s)v(s) is identical to checking t(s)h(s) k = w(s)v(s) k for a random secret number k (which is not zero), with the difference that if you are sent only the numbers (t(s)h(s) k) and (w(s)v(s) k), it is impossible to derive t(s)h(s) or w(s)v(s).

(Christian Reitwiessner 2016)

Current wallet design

https://i.imgur.com/aVftfVU.png

https://i.imgur.com/G97Pft1.png

Distribution

This is how the distribution will be done:

40% Donators (with a cap of 500k, see below)
40% Airdrop to Nano holders
17% Giveaways/bounties
3% Development fund

https://i.imgur.com/a4TPGFL.png

Please note, this announcement thread is a pre-ann and is not complete, i will update as the project progresses.

Donations

The donations will be capped at 500k USD. You will have to PM me currency used and the address so I can keep track of it. The value of each donation will be converted to USD value at the time of donation. If the value rises to 500k unexpectedly, then the donation period will be stopped. There will of course be a grace period to allow for eventual pending donations.

The following currencies are accepted, and the addresses are listed here:

Nano:xrb_1zx8brz1a99467sgpsdeygw8npjro5nhj78ktefj1woqwophaqb7hiji8mah
Eth: 0x15a7c63f38418FB999dF3953282E14e428201D6a
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magentarendro11

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:20:56 AM

transaction without cost seems to provide more convenience for us
but I'm not sure about the security network you created
AMinerInfo

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:38:37 AM

Res
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:15:44 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Tomorelli

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:36:14 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 09:57:03 PM by Tomorelli

Same user and project name, same description, same scam...  Cheesy
kalincoolcute

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:37:28 AM

Where can I get in formation about your project? Any websites or links?
mcall

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:03:01 AM

Scam!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2581762.0
emmaeducatorxx

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:33:44 AM

Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information?
robinsonhansomeno.1

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:55:08 PM

Do you have a video or something about how it works?
flowerofsun12

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:56:05 PM

It would be good if you can add more details so that readers may have a better understanding
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:06:05 AM

Unreal .. SCAM DONT GIVE THIS DICKHEAD ANY MONEY PLEASE.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: