Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:08:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello Bitcoin talk  (Read 333 times)
khaosengine (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 06:22:14 PM

Hi,

My name is Thomas, and I have just found  forum. Well, I have been loitering for a while and finally took the time to register. I only got on Bitcoin this year and like everyone else I wish I found it sooner! Smiley I think it's still really early days for BTC so now is a great time to join this movement.

I have purchased btc from exchanges and purchased goods too. Doing my part to make it trade. Smiley I wouldn’t mind getting a little asic miner one day, not for ROI, well, maybe just to pay its way in electric would be nice, but I like the idea of 'supporting the network

anyway, i have friend who owns a retail business in the heart of a city. I got her to purchase 0.3 BTC only the other day as she was sick of me trying to explain it lol. I still can't explain bitcoin very well to someone non teckie I must admit. My mission is to get her to accept BTC in her shop. I noticed subway do, so its deffo exciting times!

Cheers!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: