Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:06:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin increase again?  (Read 1110 times)
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:35:50 PM

Yes Bitcoin's price started to increase again slowly since few days, and also there is some good and positive signs helping us to predict that it will increase even more in the few coming weeks and months.
It is still good time for buying more BTC actually because I think the actual price still affordable, and it will be higher soon.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 01:39:47 PM

Between and midjune there will be waves of regulatory attempts in the cryptospace to help sanitize it,but after those waves have settled,there will be renewed interests in investing in cryptos which will see a massive rise in prices again probably over what we saw last year,so i predict we should expect an all time high again before the year ends.

AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:43:47 PM

my prediction is seen from the increase of bitcoin that happened now, make that bitcoin price will increase until end of december. we can see from the bitcoin growing that happened, this happens almost the same as the scenario in 2017. so how do you predict? are you sure bitcoin prices will increase again? or are you not sure?

If the prediction of some invistor and business man was now happening that bitcoin will rise again and meet the maximum value and according to the article that i read that some of business man was saying that bitcoin value was meet the $30,000 to $50,000 before the end of the year so that now as we can see it will rise again so that invest now and earned before.
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:44:30 PM

This will happen, all we have to is have patience and pers other to invest.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:44:58 PM

Im sure bitcoin will rise in early june and i hope in december bitcoin will make a new record. There is no 100% accurate prediction its so hard predict bitcoin. This is a good time to start invest in bitcoin the price is no to high and you can get a lot of profits.

East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:48:50 PM

Even in the dip. I have no doubt in my mind that bitcoin will rise again. Like its price last year. Bitcoin make me earn good amount of money so i dont have doubt in my mind that it will grow again.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
LooBaao

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:56:09 PM

Well today BTC prices have rebounded, above $ 9k mark this is a sign of recovery of the Crypto market. They will surge in the near future, let's hold them for a long time probably better than short term.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:02:46 PM

my prediction is seen from the increase of bitcoin that happened now, make that bitcoin price will increase until end of december. we can see from the bitcoin growing that happened, this happens almost the same as the scenario in 2017. so how do you predict? are you sure bitcoin prices will increase again? or are you not sure?

I agree that we see bitcoin dropping with the 1st quarter of the year but after that, we see some improvements with bitcoin, and I guess just like what happened last 2017, it is also happening this 2018 and as we can see, bitcoin price right now is recovering, and hopefully, that bitcoin will have another ATH's this year  Grin so that most of us will have a good profit and have a prosperous year  Cheesy
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:15:57 PM

so how do you predict?
My prediction is just like the others who are giving optimistic price so I'm not going to add anymore.

are you sure bitcoin prices will increase again?
Yes I'm very sure that the price of bitcoin will increase again or take the price last year and see if the price was down for this year. You just guys just got an expensive time to invest and also witnessed the sudden price decrease so you are hoping for the increase again.

or are you not sure?
I'm optimistic and sure that will bitcoin will.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:18:18 PM

Yeah, it is also the same scenario last year and I also think we can also have another ATH's this year (Hopefully)  Grin
Why not? There is nothing wrong of hoping something good in bitcoin and I suggest to all of you guys that if you have bitcoin HOLD all of it until the end of this year because I bet that it will rise up again this year and prove again its potential to us.
zafaryaqoob

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:51:53 PM

Ya, you're right In this week Bitcoin Price improve now time Wait for few week Bitcoin Cross 15k Very soon.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:54:02 PM

Ya, you're right In this week Bitcoin Price improve now time Wait for few week Bitcoin Cross 15k Very soon.
Right it improves the price of bitcoin recently, we can assumes that price could started to increase again. We don't know what's the future could be if the increase same as last year. But, we can guess that hopefully same scenario may happen this year.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 04:37:57 PM

Well, after the correction of almost 65%, I don't see any possibility that will reduce the Bitcoin price from this point. However, there are some smart investors who are entering in the market now slowly and I believe that the price will not only recover but also it will hit a fresh all-time high level in this year itself. No doubt, big whales and institutional investors will come again to exploit the opportunity.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:21:54 PM

big whales and institutional investors will come again to exploit the opportunity.

They already did, and that while most people here were panicking. It's now time for dumb money to start entering the market, because they believe that whales and institutions will enter the market soon. In other words, while smart money initiated the move up, it's actually dumb money lifting the price back up, and that's how this market actually works.

Institutions and other large players are the first entering the market, and the first to exit when they believe the time is right to secure profits. It's a cycle that has been repeating itself for plenty of years, and that even in regular (non crypto) markets, and there is no end in sight. Those who are smart enough to do the same will benefit as well, but that's just a small percentage of the total traders in this market. The mass will always end up being the loser.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:47:31 PM

Well, after the correction of almost 65%, I don't see any possibility that will reduce the Bitcoin price from this point. However, there are some smart investors who are entering in the market now slowly and I believe that the price will not only recover but also it will hit a fresh all-time high level in this year itself. No doubt, big whales and institutional investors will come again to exploit the opportunity.
Well this had been happening for years and we really hope that this year will be the same. Anyways,  bitcoin is showing a good recovery for the past weeks and this helps in making the bitcoin heist more exciting and challenging.  Investing could be frustrating because of the playful fluctuations but knowing what the volatility can do,  we could earn more than what we imagine.

Bitcoin is starting to increase now and we shouldn't lose our hope easily anytime bitcoin price goes down.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:29:46 AM

That's happened bitcoin price increase to $9500 this time. Bullish will come and we need to hold the investment we have, a long time to go through this process. The year of 2018 was a terrible year for a novice investor like me, never having experienced the price fall by more than half. This proves that I am ready to be in the investment of cryptocurrency. Indeed I have to understand that in cryptocurrency there are always big investors that will affect the price of bitcoin, before I do not understand what a big fish or whatever. And now I already know about that, I'll keep this lesson.
hybie22

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:21:59 AM

we saw a lot of bitcoin growth and I know that this bitcoin progress has been steadily increasing, due to the successful projects in the country as well, we have seen the cryptocurrency rate that this is the first- always at the rate of crypto I expect the light of your bitcoin to continue in the future.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:51:27 AM

Agree with you this might be the beginning of a big bull run just like in 2017. So we may see bitcoin above 15k$ in may-june, but its very likely that me may also fall from here to the lows of 4-5k$ which many analysts were prediction for a health bull run.
tikosewad3869

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:40:54 AM

I am always convinced that bitcoin prices will rise again until december. as happened in the year 2017, bitcoin prices exploded to become viral all over the world. every day I see price fluctuations of bitcoin fluctuations, even though the last 3 months prices have plummeted, I think it's a reflection for bitcoin prices to contribute to exploding again as it was in 2017. we are just waiting for the time, until the expected price of all traders and investors will be coming soon in December 2018 later.
just my opinion, bitcoin price in 2018 will pass the price that occurred in the year 2017 ago. we will soon set a new record again this year.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:52:42 AM

Bitcoin's market price is already hovering at 9,000$ mark and quite good to see how its seemingly stable on its market price these days. If it is already the start of the bullish trend, then i can expect a better result of bitcoin this year than last year.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: