Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:23:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: some good info about bitcoin  (Read 1364 times)
Gen-8

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:13:41 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency, which in the future will be very useful and will be used worldwide for any transaction.
Bitcoin is also a means of saving, as well as capital for us in the future later in our business that we will live, and very interesting from BItcoin is all the programs that will make us more independent in terms of work, which of the results our work with Bitcoin can be reinvested for us to get the benefits we want, and we will also get so many lessons about the investment world that we did not understand at all.
From this Bitcoin that will prosper all the people in this world in order to feel the happiness and also the security.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:20:01 PM

Some good information about Bitcoin is that Bitcoin is currently the world's most profitable currency. Through Bitcoin, people can easily purchase essential goods. The number of investors in bitcoin is increasing day by day. Many countries of the world recognize Bitcoin. Bitcoin reduces the number of unemployed people from the world. Making people financially strong and creating new areas of income.

There are many good news about bitcoin and it is best for us users to continue on proving the worth of bitcoin on the market for it to have a good development on the market and have a good credits for those who want to start an investments and trading to bitcoin that could help them to earn and to start an investment for having a best time on using bitcoin or other cryptocurrecies.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:45:06 PM

I am trying to learn and share with u guys about bitcoin. I think it is gonna help someone like me.

"Research produced by the University of Cambridge estimates that in 2017, there were 2.9 to 5.8 million unique users using a cryptocurrency wallet, most of them using bitcoin"

one more interesting knowledge is :
"The word bitcoin first occurred and was defined in the white paper that was published on 31 October 2008. It is a compound of the words bit and coin".
( The white paper frequently uses the shorter coin).

so guys you can also share good and short info about bitcoin.

Well there should be a course of learning bitcoin or crypto currency. But now days everything available on internet. Just google it what you want to know and google gives you thousand of searches. I search about bitcoin and crypto currency and increase my knowledge. To learn & earn with bitcoin you need internet and if you have internet connections available in your home everything is in your hand.
fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:58:54 PM

I am trying to learn and share with u guys about bitcoin. I think it is gonna help someone like me.

"Research produced by the University of Cambridge estimates that in 2017, there were 2.9 to 5.8 million unique users using a cryptocurrency wallet, most of them using bitcoin"

"The word bitcoin first occurred and was defined in the white paper that was published on 31 October 2008. It is a compound of the words bit and coin".

maybe your opinion is true also because we also know that bitcoin is a system that uses the advancement of time and technology with the development of technology bitcoin will also experience a fairly rapid development also
EARL MATEUS

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:14:34 PM

I hear that  Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin. It is an electronic payment based on mathematical proof. Bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:11:36 PM

Bitcoin is the elder one in crypto family. So having a large number of customers is quit natural. To make the end of bitcoin is not that much easy because the loyalty towards bitcoin by every bitcoiners is very strong so if bitcoin need to case the crisis the bitcoiners always stay with it by holding their bitcoins and buying more bitcoins. Because they are confident on bitcoin.
Max.junior1

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:30:49 PM

A very brief and good explanation, even I just found out. Bitcoin today has become the currency used by the world community. Of course, this is a finding of the future currency. Bitcoin is not only a currency but also a future asset. Thank you very much for your explanation.
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:38:29 PM

there are lot of benefits when bitcoin is rising . The speculations say that prices  will rise further and will see again a new height if you have BTC ofcourse your capital will earn profit which is really good for us traders and with that we can save money . Also if bitcoin price raise the price of other altcoins rise as well which is really good in crypto world
handini

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:43:17 PM

there are lot of benefits when bitcoin is rising . The speculations say that prices  will rise further and will see again a new height if you have BTC ofcourse your capital will earn profit which is really good for us traders and with that we can save money . Also if bitcoin price raise the price of other altcoins rise as well which is really good in crypto world

as we can see today, if the price starts to increase then we benefit as well, because we do not have to worry anymore with the price down like yesterday.
Flame Dragon King

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:44:45 PM

The roots of crypto. Or in other word grandfather in crypto. Bitcoin is the best.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid.io  |  every item has a story
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PRE SALE 14th May 2018
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:51:20 PM

I think bitcoin can be utilized someone in the affairs of looking for an income each month so as to help their economies become better and able to reduce the number of unemployed every year.

Mr Bhuiyan

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:00:45 AM

Some good information about Bitcoin is that Bitcoin is currently the world's most profitable currency.There are lot of benefits when bitcoin is rising.Bitcoin is a digital currency, which in the future will be very useful.
Sliro

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:52:18 AM

I like and invest very much enjoy bitcoin because bitcoin is a lucrative investment for us to plant stock or work to make money in a satisfactory way because bitcoin is different from others due to the payment of digital coins.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:59:58 AM

Bitcoin is a money-making entity. Not only bitcoin, but all other crypto money, people become wealthy.
People were panic because the prices dropped too much. Bitcoin's popularity has diminished. Crypto stock has just entered people's lives. The learning process continues.
Tatars kun

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:24:16 PM

Bitcoin was originally created as an alternative, decentralized payment method. Unlike international bank transfers at the time, it was low-cost and almost instantaneous. An added benefit for merchants (less so for users) was that it was irreversible, removing the threat of expensive charge-backs.
kang.reus

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:51:10 PM

good info from bitcoin good info about the market price or info from bitcoin itself can not be expected and suddenly come and do not know will the info info important or not, we must often be alert and have to monitor account or project and all that from bitcoin us own.
Sliro

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:52:58 PM

good info from bit[Suspicious link removed]d info about the market price or info from bitcoin itself can not be expected and suddenly come and do not know will the info info important or not, we must often be alert and have to monitor account or project and all that from bitcoin us own.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:57:40 PM

That's some good news about Bitcoin and Bitcoin users, I hope adoption will continue to grow further in a mass scale.
Kakek sugiyo

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:12:15 PM

good info from bit[Suspicious link removed]d info about the market price or info from bitcoin itself can not be expected and suddenly come and do not know will the info info important or not, we must often be alert and have to monitor account or project and all that from bitcoin us own.
Sliro

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:24:53 PM

good from bit[Suspicious link removed]d info about market price or info from bitcoin itself can not be guessed and suddenly come and do not know will the info of important info or not, we have to be often alert and have to monitor akaun or project and all that from bitcoin kitasendiri.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: