Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:25:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: some good info about bitcoin  (Read 1364 times)
abonti

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:28:47 PM

yeh,  Bitcoin is also the most famous digital crypto currency ,because there will be more digital currency be will be also successful like bitcoin.
Mr Bhuiyan

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:54:33 PM

Bitcoin is also the most famous digital crypto currency.I hope adoption will continue to grow further in a mass scale.we must often be alert and have to monitor account or project and all that from bitcoin us own.The learning process continues.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:35:07 PM

most of them using bitcoin

one thing about cryptocurrency users is that they all first find out about bitcoin then they find out about alternative cryptocurrencies or altcoins. this means they all have a bitcoin wallet and some amount of bitcoin in it then they may or may not have some altcoins too. it is never the other way around so saying "most" here is choosing the wrong world. it should be "all".

Most of them ? All of them ? No! Not anymore.
lately Bitcoin to expensive for common people. so far, I can't know people who have bitcoin. only people who has big fund have bitcoin. People around me don't even have bitcoin wallet. Trade, investment and bounty campaigns are now familiar to altcoins.
Kakek sugiyo

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:52:44 PM

currently the market price of bitcoin is down, I think this is the time to buy coins and save first because the market price does not match our shadow if the market price is good or high it's when we sell the coin.
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:06:01 PM

Bitcoin was introduced as a decentralized payment method the transaction was done with low fees and with great speed than other Banking system there is no fear of expensive charges. In some parts of the world Bitcoin money is more cheaper to transfer across boarders also some large and small retailers accept cryptocurrency as a mode of payment. Bitcoin was released as an open source software in 2009 Bitcoin is a digital asset it is a peer to peer transfer of currency without an intermediary.
Sakash

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:42:23 PM

Currently bitcoin is called the King of all the coins. Bitcoin is getting more people in the world every day. Bitcoin is solving a lot of people's unemployment problems. One of the most meaningful of online money is the bitcoin.
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:03:01 PM

Currently bitcoin is called the King of all the coins. Bitcoin is getting more people in the world every day. Bitcoin is solving a lot of people's unemployment problems. One of the most meaningful of online money is the bitcoin.
I think you do not understand the whole thing well...
Bitcoin is very important in crypto world, but Bitcoin isn't the whole world. There are couple of things, that Bitcoin is not suitable for. BTC does not work well for fast transactions, everyday payments (credit card - like)
websing

Activity: 187

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:44:11 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency which is a digital currency that uses cryptography that consists of complicated mathematical calculations to ensure every transaction occurs only once.
The limited amount of Bitcoin available and the number known to only 21 million, makes it very similar to commodities.
There is speculation that there will be use of Bitcoin for future transactions.
Sarahhd

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:14:38 PM

Bitcoin is one of the few currencies or assets that are completely and solely dependent on the market, while most of the assets in the public market are directly affected by the performance of reserve currencies and the global economy.
Gracefs

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:16:12 PM

The website airbitz.com lists just three restaurants in Manhattan where diners can pay with bitcoin. Two have closed. A third, Melt Bakery, which sells only ice cream sandwiches, accepts bitcoin, but the last time it did was July 2. This proves that bitcoin is actually more widely used. Gradually replace the paper money.
maerose_sun

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:00:43 AM

Bitcoin can help our life easy and stress free. Like for example, bitcoin as a means of payment makes it faster for you to access your funds. You don’t have to go through banks and there are no centralized clearing processes before you get your funds. For instance, bank transaction takes within 1-3 days while Bitcoins take within minutes to a few hours.
Emprit86

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:19:05 AM

good info from bit[Suspicious link removed]d info about the market price or info from bitcoin itself can not be expected and suddenly come and do not know will the info info important or not, we must often be alert and have to monitor account or project and all that from bitcoin us own.
Sliro

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:48:27 AM

good info from bit[Suspicious link removed]d info about the market price or info from bitcoin itself can not be expected and suddenly come and do not know will the info info important or not, we must often be alert and have to monitor account or project and all that from bitcoin us own.
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:03:08 AM

I am trying to learn and share with u guys about bitcoin. I think it is gonna help someone like me.

"Research produced by the University of Cambridge estimates that in 2017, there were 2.9 to 5.8 million unique users using a cryptocurrency wallet, most of them using bitcoin"

one more interesting knowledge is :
"The word bitcoin first occurred and was defined in the white paper that was published on 31 October 2008. It is a compound of the words bit and coin".
( The white paper frequently uses the shorter coin).

so guys you can also share good and short info about bitcoin.

The good info about bitcoin is that, this is the best way in earning big profit, its proven bitcoin can give brighter  future to all who are in crypto depends how knowlegeable you are in business,another sources of income that surely can give financial stability.
leland orser

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:13:38 AM

Bitcoin is undoubtedly the most stable token.
So I prefer bitcoin than other altcoins. Grin

rejekitiban

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:27:56 AM

I am trying to learn and share with u guys about bitcoin. I think it is gonna help someone like me.

"Research produced by the University of Cambridge estimates that in 2017, there were 2.9 to 5.8 million unique users using a cryptocurrency wallet, most of them using bitcoin"

one more interesting knowledge is :
"The word bitcoin first occurred and was defined in the white paper that was published on 31 October 2008. It is a compound of the words bit and coin".
( The white paper frequently uses the shorter coin).

so guys you can also share good and short info about bitcoin.

I think some good info about bitcoin  is currently the world's most profitable currency.  bitcoin is easy and secure. Bitcoin is so popular. Bitcoin give income for the jobless that participate in bounty or trading. So,  Bitcoin reduces the number of unemployed people from the world. It is my opinion.

m.mendoza

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:42:54 PM

Some good information about Bitcoin is that Bitcoin is currently the world's most profitable currency. Through Bitcoin, people can easily purchase essential goods. The number of investors in bitcoin is increasing day by day. Many countries of the world recognize Bitcoin. Bitcoin reduces the number of unemployed people from the world. Making people financially strong and creating new areas of income.

I guess good info about bitcoin is there are times that the value will gets high and thats the perfect timing. Bitcoin is getting more people in the world every day. Bitcoin is solving a lot of people's unemployment problems. One of the most meaningful of online money is the bitcoin.
Behrooz Miller

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:38:21 AM

With Bitcoins increase in price, it has been dubbed as gold 2.0 because of its store of value like feature. It is the most expensive cryptocurrency and it actually has the highest market cap. Bitcoin has also been the most resilient. It has the ability to drive the market up or down. If people start taking money out of Bitcoin, expect the whole market to come down. The vice versa also happens. With Bitcoins recently mempool always being full along with the transactions being so expensive, people are looking for other routes. There are upgrades that are expected to fix this but it doesn’t seem like it will be here anytime soon.
Chance Taylor

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:40:05 AM

Most of you have probably heard the story about the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto, who invented and “launched” Bitcoin in 2009 and, yet, remained unknown.What’s impressive, is that eight years ago Bitcoin was perceived as some weird and doubtful notion that just appeared, as if it fell from the moon. Who would trust it? The answer is: “no one.” However, less than a decade later, Bitcoin has formed a new industry as well as a new branch and approach to business. It has changed the way we think about our property and the approach to things we own. All because of a person whom we don’t even know. It takes your breath away when you dive deep into this idea.
Dave Harris

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:41:46 AM

By any measure, Bitcoin has, and will, be the surest investment when it comes to electronic money. The important part of such success is the fame and trust (obtained by the fact that Bitcoin is the first electronic money). The more people know about Bitcoin, the more it develops. In 2017, the Bitcoin exchange rate has increased nearly tenfold. A large number of merchants enrich themselves during that time. It is important to point out that some Altcoins have experienced more positive growth than the same time lapse. However, Bitcoin is different because it is more stable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: