Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:40:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: some good info about bitcoin  (Read 1364 times)
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:00:36 AM

There are numerous uplifting news about bitcoin and it is best for us clients to proceed on demonstrating the value of bitcoin available for it to have a decent advancement available and have a decent attributes for the individuals who need to begin a speculations and exchanging to bitcoin that could help them to procure and to begin a venture for having a best time on utilizing bitcoin or different cryptocurrecies.
jenilyn

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:31:18 AM

Some goods in bitcoin is more profitable in the world. The investing in bitcoin is good because of this rising price. It helps our source of income and needs.
Polly.Nochka

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:42:57 AM

Being on this forum, I very often see just quotes from any sources about bitcoins or crypto currency in general. More of this of course applies to juniors and beginners. I want to read quality content, something is not standard and really useful.
It's me, about the sore ...))
Who offended, I beg your pardon! I wish everyone good and new knowledge!
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:50:29 AM

There are a total of 21,000,000.00 produced and only about 17,000,000.00 in circulation. Can you see that it is only 17 million that the whole world is chasing to buy or sell that is why bitcoin is scarce and valuable.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1750
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:01:48 AM

yes this possibility is just a conspiracy of some info that could trigger a rise in bitcoin prices because it is time for bitcoin to rise in price so that makes the spreaders of the issue to make news that makes bitcoin can rise.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:10:25 PM

Some good information about Bitcoin is that Bitcoin is currently the world's most profitable currency. Through Bitcoin, people can easily purchase essential goods. The number of investors in bitcoin is increasing day by day. Many countries of the world recognize Bitcoin. Bitcoin reduces the number of unemployed people from the world. Making people financially strong and creating new areas of income.

Agree. Bitcoin is a reliable investment and recognize throughout the whole world well most especially to the group of giant investors. Giant investors earn a lot of money with bitcoin and able to attract others to participate with trust and great determination.
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:14:12 PM

I have no excellent information, but I find that Bitcoin is becoming more and more popular. Many people know Bitcoin and invest in it every day, Bitcoin is growing slowly but very stable. Bitcoin prices in the future are a hidden figure, and many investors are expecting it in the future.

rokon123

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:22:52 PM

I am trying to learn and share with u guys about bitcoin. I think it is gonna help someone like me.

"Research produced by the University of Cambridge estimates that in 2017, there were 2.9 to 5.8 million unique users using a cryptocurrency wallet, most of them using bitcoin"

one more interesting knowledge is :
"The word bitcoin first occurred and was defined in the white paper that was published on 31 October 2008. It is a compound of the words bit and coin".
( The white paper frequently uses the shorter coin).

so guys you can also share good and short info about bitcoin.
yeah your information is really good and interesting.your information is also for learn.
ahmedbrown

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:39:43 PM

There are a lots to learn about Bitcoin. Simple put, Bitcoin is a form of Cryptocurrency for payment system, its the first decentralized digital currency at it works without any central authority, it  transactions take place between users directly, without an intermediary.These transactions are verified by network nodes through the use of cryptography system called a blockchain.
israfil

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:45:40 AM

Yes, we have seen many such works, and many of us have changed many ideas, because there is a conspiracy that may increase the cost of Bitcoin because it is time to increase Bitcoin prices so that there may be an increase in bitcoins.
This means they have a bitcoin wallet in them and bitcoin it so they may or may not even have some altcoi so​. This is not in any other way, so "most" is choosing the wrong world here. My A Monahayatai should think of  every ones
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:48:42 AM

Btc features a lot.Here you can earn your own full cost alongside the family by earning an income.Working here unemployment is decreasing,there is good profit in less time.The best aspect is to make more profit by investing less.Again,the transaction fee is less,the hassle like the bank doesn't have to be.The quality of its will increase more.

_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:22:16 AM

There are numerous uplifting news about bitcoin and it is best for us clients to proceed on demonstrating the value of bitcoin available for it to have a decent improvement available and have a decent attributes for the individuals who need to begin a speculations and exchanging to bitcoin that could help them to gain and to begin a venture for having a best time on utilizing bitcoin or other cryptographic forms of money.
Gigafart

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:27:48 AM

Thanks for all the info. Bitcoin and all cryptos have a lot of news going on these days. Every day is an adventure  Cheesy
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:05:17 PM

Bitcoin is the most valuable  cryptocurrency in the world to ever achieved the $20K USD mark in the  whole world last Q4 of 2018. It's not just a currency where you put an investment but this is also a reliable payment system to pay your bills payment and a peer to peer transaction. Many nation are supporting BTC since leaders of these nations have seen the good side of bitcoin where it can help people the opportunity to make money by investing bitcoin.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 03:09:15 PM

I think this is the topic to share trivia, here is the interesting one from my side. Primary students in Australia are learning about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology in their official subject in academics. They have created a cryptocurrency for their school to learn about it. No wonder, if we see most of the blockchain entrepreneurs and leaders from Australia in the coming years. Let's appreciate this effort, they started early so they have a great advantage of it down the road.
Emprit86

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:18:24 PM

good info from bit[Suspicious link removed]d info about the market price or info from bitcoin itself can not be expected and suddenly come and do not know will the info info important or not, we must often be alert and have to monitor account or project and all that from bitcoin us .
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:01:04 PM

the latest news about the bitcoin of the financial giants is silently suppressing the rate of rise in Bitcoin. Bitcoin's first stock on Wall Street will also keep Bitcoin under government control and make it more familiar to the public.
Emprit86

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:13:35 PM

good info from bitcoin is good or not good info or notification about market price or info from bitcoin itself can not be guessed and suddenly come and do not know will the info of important info or not, we must often be alert and have to monitor account or project and all of that from our bitcoin.
13risingforce

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:29:43 PM

It seems slowly bitcoin will grow and be accepted by many people. But some outside influences can also withstand or inhibit the development of bitcoins, just how we keep supporting and keep bitcoins stable and growing,
jim.talukder

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:37:42 PM

It is the safest than any other workplace. Bitcoin will reduce unemployment. It is the profitable place to earn money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: