Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:01:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: some good info about bitcoin  (Read 1364 times)
harunhabib

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:28:29 AM

The right information regarding Bitcoin will be in which Bitcoin is the particular earth's many rewarding forexes. By means of Bitcoin, folks can simply obtain crucial items. How many buyers inside bitcoin will be improving every day? Several nations around the world with the planet understand Bitcoin. Bitcoin minimizes how many jobless folks from your planet. Creating folks economically robust and also producing fresh aspects of revenue.
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:04:57 AM

Some good information about Bitcoin is that Bitcoin is currently the world's most profitable currency.There are lot of benefits when bitcoin is rising.Bitcoin is a digital currency, which in the future will be very useful.

Bitcoin is only a tool to support the existing blockchain technology that are being develop today by many investors which believe in projects they choose. Pertaining the value of bitcoin, because many people invest on it, the supply of bitcoin increase due to the rising in the demand of potential projects that would have higher return of investment if successful. Popularity maybe a factor but I think its the performance of the project would be the basis of its value. If bitcoin will be a big contributary to those project, then the value of bitcoin will rise as per demand of it will also increase.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:17:08 AM

that is in cambridge right, i think in another country and small country the people just know about bticoin and dont use it, in my country i think from 100 people, there are only 40 knows about bitcoin and 15 using bitcoin as their payment, so i think it from the culture of that country, is the country want to accept somehthing new or not

Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504

Option Blitz

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:30:59 AM

in my country people doesn't understand about bitcoin but they know it. but I think blockchain is more important than bitcoin. we can use blockchain in anything, any project

chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:39:24 AM

I recently heard that China is going to open dozens of cryptocurrency trading platforms. Now China is seeking to support the block chain technology. Bitcoin is the default attitude.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:55:58 AM

There are many good characteristics that bitcoin have, one of the best characteristics for me is you can use it anywhere you are as long as you are online and have internet connection. Also the price being volatile and because of that you have a chance to earn profit.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:59:06 AM

Bitcoin is still a more efficient and cheaper way to transfer money across borders, and several remittance startups make use of this feature.And many individuals feel more comfortable holding a part of their wealth in securely-stored bitcoin.

Bitcoin is good future saving. Coming future bitcoin price will increase day by day and people gather more profit and it change the life style. So people gather more information about the future business improve. It connect the other country people . So people will be share more information and get the information for other country growth. If bitcoin will be accept all country it change the world's digital way. Avoid the scam. It good opportunity for the improve your self and improver your knowledge.
st tiger

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:14:32 AM

Bitcoin in future will be a lot more different from now. Bitcoin will be used as future coin for trading and sharing. In cryoto world bitcoin is the number 1 cryptocurrency that is using by many people. And we can get profit by bitcoin and we also can achieve target easily.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:22:17 AM

that is in cambridge right, i think in another country and small country the people just know about bticoin and dont use it, in my country i think from 100 people, there are only 40 knows about bitcoin and 15 using bitcoin as their payment, so i think it from the culture of that country, is the country want to accept somehthing new or not
That's the problem until today, the percentage of those who understand how bitcoin works is smaller than those who thinks that they already using it, bitcoin is a currency and not an investment alone, those who uses it's an assets should learn how the system works and make it usable to many others, the more users the more chances that it will be adopted and be much valuable  in the future ahead.
tokenomics

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:43:59 AM

For me, as per the table chart, Bitcoin will stay for a length of time.

Since 2008, Bitcoin has consistently been making a profit (except for 1 year).

Year         Price at the Start of Year     Price at the end of Year         Growth in %
2010                    $0.0015                                 $0.31                            20566%
2011                    $0.31                                 $6.18                            1893.5%
2012                    $6.18                                 $13.44                     117.5%
2013                  $13.44                                 $751                            5487.8%
2015                    $285                                 $435.7                        52.8%
2016                    $435.7                                 $952.5                      118.5%
2017                    $952.5                                 $2586 (To date)               171.57%

This is the link of the article :
https://coinsutra.com/bitcoin-facts/
btctalk123

Activity: 274

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:57:11 AM

3Thanks man, it is useful and relaxing to have something like that to read at the time, when the market jumps up and down...

Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:01:24 AM

I think if you do not provide a link source that can make the statement you give this original and not just engineering or FUD it would be great if you include a source in the form of links so that all can read.
fire rab1

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:06:20 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency giving investors huge profits if they hold it for long term and cash out their profits. With proper knowledge of the market you can have huge funds. Bitcoin reduces the number of unemployed from the world. Bitcoin is the elder one in crypto family. Bitcoin is a reliable investment and recognize throughout the whole world well most especially to the group of giant investors. It seems slowly bitcoin will grow and be accepted by many people.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:10:27 AM

There are many good characteristics that bitcoin have, one of the best characteristics for me is you can use it anywhere you are as long as you are online and have internet connection. Also the price being volatile and because of that you have a chance to earn profit.
Some good info that I really like about bitcoin is you had mention that we can use it anytime and anywhere as long we have an internet access. We can able to use bitcoin to purchase goods online and paying our bills so if we can see bitcoin is open to all users. Many features about bitcoin that we can easily adopts as a user.
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:35:53 AM

the market has changed very much now. although there are still many good news in the market, the price reduces so much. you cant buy based on the information now. So, I think you choose good coins which low pice now and hold for long term

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
sash1801

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:44:05 AM

Goldman Sachs plans to open a Bitcoin trade stand, which will allow Wall Street investors to gain easy access to physical battles.
  The likelihood that the ETF will be approved becomes more and more every day. BTC becomes a serious asset class, and futures are already available. Given that each class of assets on the ground is heavily overvalued for years of free money and the 2nd longest bull market, easy access to uncorrelated and decentralized assets such as BTC on Wall Street could open literary flood openings.
sash1801

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:53:04 AM

Among other things, it is planned for tomorrow:
 The last deal with the bitcoyne futures contract for May 2018, the auction ends at 16:00 GMT.

"The first Blockchain & Bitcoin conference in Finland: discover the prospects of blocking and crypto currency for your business!"
Roadarks02

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:02:21 AM

Among other things, it is planned for tomorrow:
 The last deal with the bitcoyne futures contract for May 2018, the auction ends at 16:00 GMT.

"The first Blockchain & Bitcoin conference in Finland: discover the prospects of blocking and crypto currency for your business!"

Some good info about bitcoin is that you can control your btc you can access it as long as you are connected to the internet. We are able to purchase goods and payment services with the used of bitcoin. Also bitcoin has a low cost transaction fees unlike the banks and money transfer services.
yabutzxc

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:05:49 AM

bitcoin is such a good project i heard, Because bitcoin is helping us to have a successful future and great future.
fire rab1

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:49:42 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency giving investors huge profits if they hold it for long term and cash out their profits. This is a good opportunity for people who want to make some extra money using the internet. Bitcoin is also the most famous digital crypto currency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: