Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:06:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth Worth $30. Is it possible?  (Read 3785 times)
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:41:47 PM

Nothing is impossible, the crypto market is quite volatile, in my opinion, we should expect high prices so that people are motivated to focus on investing and holding, if you low expectations will make people dampen

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:49:22 PM

Everything is possible, but it is very difficult to do so in the short term. Ethereum is ico's main platform, and with interest falling in recent weeks it is normal for the price of the platform to fall together. But it is one of the most respected projects, and I think it can still come back to value enough after this moment of turbulence.
Landakhitam

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:51:56 PM

Nothing is impossible, the crypto market is quite volatile, in my opinion, we should expect high prices so that people are motivated to focus on investing and holding, if you low expectations will make people dampen
Targeting such low prices when the market is going in the negative direction can only be called inadequacy because it is a popular enough type that it is impossible to fall so cheap.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:03:42 PM

ETH at $30 is very bearish forecast for the crypto sector. Do not think it is possible and instead ETH going north of $1000 is more likely in next few months.
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:23:59 PM

The cryptocurrency market is quite volatile but this isn't something that we should think about the future. $30? I probably have to make a long dream, I don't believe it will happen.

Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:25:59 PM

I think that you are not the only one who wants this. But think about it, if you clearly understand that ether is an excellent coin and you want to include it in your portfolio, then what is the likelihood that its price will drop to $30? I think you yourself know the answer.
Of course, the crypto market is not predictable and anything can happen, but still the probability of such a price is extremely low, so I would recommend considering buying the ether already now.
Vovan99

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:37:22 PM

If you are waiting for ethereum to dump to $30, you might as well wait forever because it won't happen. Ethereum has grown and developed to an extent to which it's market value should be in thousands not hundreds!. When market recovers,  we will see the value that will be placed on ethereum!
of course ETH will not cost $ 30. the very minimum price that is possible is 150 dollars. I think he will not fall down exactly
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:16:09 PM

I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?
I agree with you partially. I also think that Ethereum will crash. But IMHO it will drop to the price levels about $50 - $70 by June of 2019. Also I don't think that it will drop below $30.
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:33:36 PM

Actually, this won't happen anymore I think. Because if ETH becomes about $30 then crypto will become lower maybe. Because in most of the ICO investors are using ETH and maximum ICO were not a success because of the low price of ETH that's why I think if eth becomes $30 perhaps  ICO market will destroy. In that case, this is not possible I think. If you want to buy ETH then buy now it's now $210+ and hopefully, within next 2-3 month, it will boom.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:46:04 PM

I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?
There were no real grounds for lowering the rate of ethereum to $ 30, nor in April, when this topic was written, nor now. I do not understand why such a proposal was made. Ethereum has always been a reliable and promising coin and, most importantly, always in demand, since it hosts more than 90 percent of all ICOs on its platform. This coin always has a good prospect for growth.

MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:14:13 PM

If you are waiting for ethereum to dump to $30, you might as well wait forever because it won't happen. Ethereum has grown and developed to an extent to which it's market value should be in thousands not hundreds!. When market recovers,  we will see the value that will be placed on ethereum!
of course ETH will not cost $ 30. the very minimum price that is possible is 150 dollars. I think he will not fall down exactly
I have to work on the popularization of the Crypto-currency and support investment. In addition, attract new users, which will give an opportunity to increase capitalization and restore the market. This is how we will not give the Crypto-currency a lower price.
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:58:17 PM

I think your mindset is not healthy, because what you expect is very unreasonable. If measured by the amount of Eth's current capitalization, I think $ 30 is the price the most impossible will happen even though you are waiting for it until the end of time.

Mathematically, yes. Only you are the only one as a rare human who has expectations beyond common sense.

There were no real grounds for lowering the rate of ethereum to $ 30, nor in April, when this topic was written, nor now. I do not understand why such a proposal was made. Ethereum has always been a reliable and promising coin and, most importantly, always in demand, since it hosts more than 90 percent of all ICOs on its platform. This coin always has a good prospect for growth.

You are right, even the technology and reputation of Eth has been very well known and to this day, Eth's still in demand by people outside the cryptocurrency community as a means of storing value.

DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:37:00 AM

ETH at $30 is very bearish forecast for the crypto sector. Do not think it is possible and instead ETH going north of $1000 is more likely in next few months.
Yes, this is a very bearish forecast and to assume that the EHT is closer to 1000 in the coming months, too, as for me is not the right decision because the market is now just bearish...
danivan7

Activity: 152

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 09:40:13 AM

nothing possible, but if this is true.
I will quit from cryptocurrency. I will trading forex, or other business.
because if ETH fall into $30,  99% investor will sell their crypto asset like me.

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:19:52 PM

If we all expect a huge increase in the price of cryptocurrencies, we must accept the possibility of drastic drops. No one can predict where the bottom is and how long the bearish trend will last. And the longer this situation lasts, the worse for the market.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
paramelton

Activity: 171

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:57:52 PM

It will not happen, even don't dream about it. Price what we see now probably is the lowest one, after next rally, ETH will be around $2000 and the next correction won't fall lower then $700.
planton96

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:19:38 PM

It will not happen, even don't dream about it. Price what we see now probably is the lowest one, after next rally, ETH will be around $2000 and the next correction won't fall lower then $700.

It is possible to reduce its cost, but the long-term growth is unambiguous, and all indicators speak about the imminent growth.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:51:53 AM

Of course that is a childish speculation of the value of ETH. The fall in the values of ETH is not a failure of technology. Having said that, ETH is not outdated yet and investing in ETH at a time, when the market value is low is more like an incentive for this makes it possible to earn a high future profit at the lower current cost. About the price of ETH, it might not fall so much because a potential coin having second highest market cap cannot fall so low.
Aschcraw

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:59:51 AM

I think is possible , Ethereum are not that good coin .
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:36:10 AM

No ETH could drop to such a low level, now the market is getting more and more involved, and there are some big investors, so I think the market will grow. come back.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: