Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:56:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your basis of finding a good project/Ico?  (Read 305 times)
Semen89

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:40:10 AM

For me, first of all, this is the main idea of this project and whether it will develop in the future, after that there is already a team and what they are talking about in social networks.
VenturaBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:42:20 AM

Above all I try to get a sense of what they're trying to accomplish in what industry and of course, if I agree with that.

Then their whitepaper and development team comes 2nd, if they have an MVP, if they're making a profit and so on are other important things though.
Dimanman113

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:43:37 AM

I have the telegram there are several groups in which an experienced team taken from the total number of ICO worthy of attention and collect a pool for the participation in pre-ICO. I analyze these projects myself, look at the team, their activity and invest with them with good bonuses or do not invest if I do not like the idea of the project!
rodney0404

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:47:52 AM

team members and developers.
website
white paper
road map
platform chosen
technology to be used.
these are the basic thing i do research before jumping on any ICO.
you need to study on their project before joining them.

I agree with this Grin The first basis is a good team, second is the technology and I will include the community behind the project. Wink
ailyn30 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

Anonymous warrior

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:43:02 AM

I have the telegram there are several groups in which an experienced team taken from the total number of ICO worthy of attention and collect a pool for the participation in pre-ICO. I analyze these projects myself, look at the team, their activity and invest with them with good bonuses or do not invest if I do not like the idea of the project!

Thats it, the most important thing you must really remember is choose of the projects that you think it will be successful Smiley. Dont be greedy on money and think many times because you are dealing with investment.

I AM THE CRYPTO CURRENCY!
ailyn30 (OP)

Anonymous warrior

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:48:07 AM

Dear users of the crypto community!!
Hurry up to register for the Pre-sale Mammoth tokens https://mammothblockchain.org/ !!
Mammoth platform will bring investors up to 1000% profit !!!!!

I warned you mate not to post a link on a thread, Smiley please read some rules on meta section.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=14356.0.. GODBLESS AND HAPPY DAY!

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:02:36 AM

Thats it, the most important thing you must really remember is choose of the projects that you think it will be successful Smiley. Dont be greedy on money and think many times because you are dealing with investment.
The Idea of knowing what will be the chance of being successful is the best thing to remember when dealing with ico's, if you believe that there's
something that this new project will offer then investing with it will be essentials, as possibilities to succeed is also higher than those who doesn't
have good road plan and scammy dev, we should learn from past experiences, guiding yourself to find better project and it will be a huge success
if you will be able to find one that will bring decent profits.
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:19:34 AM

The Campaign Managers and The Road Map, and sometimes i read the whitepapers too. i will search the people who got involve in the team if they are really a real person not just a person who stole identity. must have a lot of followers on the social medias and an active campaign managers.

crypto_gaint

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:21:21 AM

To find a good project/ICO the team is very important in such projects. But I think that the most important thing is the idea. The team can be cool, but if the idea is weak and not promising then the project will be closed sooner or later.

There's this ICO going on for an Australian company called BlockGrain.io  They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. The sale has started.

You might also be interested in their BlockGrain.io bounty thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332256.new#new
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:27:10 AM

I find it if the Team of a certain project has a good background. And also of their platform. I have been in experiencing lot of projects and sure they are all good.
I'm also look at the team behind the project, their linkedin profile and the whitepaper too. Also try to look at their website, serious project always have a good website with good explanation about their project and also visit their telegram group, a good project always have an udpate and always answer every question from the people.
BTCwin1

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:38:44 AM

Generally speaking, I pay more attention to the team's advisory team.
Because the team's advisory team largely determines whether the project has good liquidity.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
pacho08

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:40:44 AM

There are several sites that do a good job of publishing ICO details - website information, download link to the white paper, team leadership links (often with notes about whether the LI addresses work or not), plus details on the token sale mechanics - number of tokens to be issued/sold, price, currencies accepted, dates, etc.
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:50:03 AM

We do have different ways on how are we going to find a good project/ICO in where we're going to participate. In my case I've made a criteria on choosing the ICO on where I'm going to invest such as:

• Background of the team (If they're really the person behind that project)
• Reading the Whitepaper and look if it can really be done.
• Checking the road map and technical analysis and see if they meet it on time.
• Different reviews from different persons and platforms.
• Hype of the community.
• Activeness of the admins or representative.
• Updates about the progress of the project (Ex. Picture conducting a partnership with a country, Videos, awardings, etc.) Because if they give something like this there's a high chance that the project is legit.
• Active Social media accounts and group community chat.

Well this is all my own criteria on choosing what ICO/project you're going to invest. This is just my personal criteria and doesn't have any proper research about this so there's no assurance that this will work.
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:55:41 AM

1 Word : Whitepaper. The whitepaper is the first thing that comes to my mind whenever I wish to analyse a ICO at any point of time. I tend to carefully check the whitepaper from top to bottom and observe if it is legit or not. If satisfied, I proceed to check the other aspects like development team behind the project, social media interactions, soft or hard cap, roadmap etc and then decide whether the ICO is legit or not. This strategy has almost always helped me invest in legit projects until now which is why I highly recommend this strategy to everyone. The whitepaper is my basis in this aspect.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:56:13 AM

The idea and their solution to the problem they're trying to solve.
The team behind the project, their experience in the field.
dnxfgjhk

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:59:34 AM

I will analyze ico, team member background, project vision, code development schedule and coin distribution from several perspectives. There are also active communities, a large and talented development team for project work, and whether there are any real use cases.
newuser20

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:02:10 AM

For me, too, the main concept of finding a good project is a team that has a lot of experience in this area and good performance in the companies in which they worked, is also their someone's public person - this is very important !
ailyn30 (OP)

Anonymous warrior

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:48:32 PM

For me, too, the main concept of finding a good project is a team that has a lot of experience in this area and good performance in the companies in which they worked, is also their someone's public person - this is very important !

So true but sometimes a good team doesnt mean  a success of a project. I really love a project whom I think it is the best.

ailyn30 (OP)

Anonymous warrior

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:51:52 PM

To find a good project/ICO the team is very important in such projects. But I think that the most important thing is the idea. The team can be cool, but if the idea is weak and not promising then the project will be closed sooner or later.

There's this ICO going on for an Australian company called BlockGrain.io  They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Gain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. The sale has started.

You might also be interested in their BlockGrain.io bounty thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332256.new#new

Precisely, thats correct they must be promising and most of all they must provide a friendly team not those boastful because they have the position.

ailyn30 (OP)

Anonymous warrior

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:57:33 PM

The Campaign Managers and The Road Map, and sometimes i read the whitepapers too. i will search the people who got involve in the team if they are really a real person not just a person who stole identity. must have a lot of followers on the social medias and an active campaign managers.

thats a great basis of yours,  then how about  if you met them all but still the project failed. What will you do.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: