Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:30:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[Ann][ICO] NICEBYTES-a token that brings satisfaction🚀  (Read 3129 times)
Vivaldisto

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Marketplace for sensor data”

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:48:04 PM

nothing is clear to me with this project. in the branch only 2 pages of discussions, the manager, as I understand it, rarely gets in touch, do you even have a bounty campaign?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:14:42 AM

Holders of NiceByte tokens can expect a return of up to 400% of the balance on their accounts during a year after the launch.

All you have to do is wait and see what interest your account will be credited with by the impartial machine today! And in any case — you can make a profit daily!

this sounds fishy. you can expect 400% of what? and how? thanks to new investers? does it work like a ponzi?

you can make a profit daily!

this is to good to be true.

btw:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'echo' (T_ECHO), expecting ';' in /var/www/u0461713/data/www/nicebytes.org/wp-content/themes/cryptic/functions.php on line 619

edit: and now i watched this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B_iEfUVdq8
@2:08 they tell me:
"But in any event, you will make a profit. buy nicebytes tokens today"

no way boys and girls.

the only thing that is missing is a referral program.

Maybe they mean the annual inflation of the asset, like 400% yearly on the nicebytes you hold in the wallet. Anyway I agree with you, I would never buy a single coin.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
Broesel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:10:20 PM

So, the airdrop every 24h started yesterday and they are really going to do this for a long time. The only thing missing is an exchange bot in the wallet that accepts nicebytes for byteball or btc  Smiley

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:30:14 PM

I received Today/Last night some Nicebytes in my byteball wallet and wondered what are these NiceBytes that I have never heard about.
After a while after searching about the NBT I found this thread and the website, I watched also the video and it seems nice
I have a question, how can I get the most of NTB, I really want to have lots of coins and want to get most of it, how?

Only the first Airdrop distributed Nicebytes among Gbyte holders with balance above 1Gbyte. All following airdrops which will starts from May 8  would distribute tokens to Nicebytes holders only (no need for registration, just keep NBT in your wallet). In case you want to get extra NiceBytes you can buy some using NBT Bot on Byteball.

That's true I received the NiceBytes because that I have more than 1 GByte in my wallet, I received also a transaction last day i think and I think it is from the airdrop right?
Now how many NBT token will i receive, every 24 hour is the airdrop (the next one is in the next 35min), I will hold these for a long time, thank you.
Broesel

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:23:27 PM

A promising project with a good idea. I think it's worth paying attention because if all the planned products and services are really implemented on this platform, then it can become very popular.

Could you explain to me what exactly the "good idea" is? I really dont get the concept of this coin other than it states that it will be worth more in a year than it is now Huh

Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
Nice Bytes_Adm

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:43:12 AM

Holders of NiceByte tokens can expect a return of up to 400% of the balance on their accounts during a year after the launch.

All you have to do is wait and see what interest your account will be credited with by the impartial machine today! And in any case — you can make a profit daily!

this sounds fishy. you can expect 400% of what? and how? thanks to new investers? does it work like a ponzi?

you can make a profit daily!

this is to good to be true.

btw:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'echo' (T_ECHO), expecting ';' in /var/www/u0461713/data/www/nicebytes.org/wp-content/themes/cryptic/functions.php on line 619

edit: and now i watched this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B_iEfUVdq8
@2:08 they tell me:
"But in any event, you will make a profit. buy nicebytes tokens today"

no way boys and girls.

the only thing that is missing is a referral program.

The goal of the project is to create a token for the payments and exchanges of cryptographic tools and assets, that will enable convenient and speedy transactions, and, will also, allow its holders to receive a bonus.

Airdrop for Byteball users was held on April 28 - with the sum of 38 476.33705 Nicebytes being transferred to each of the 7796 wallets. In dollar terms, bonuses equalled $ 384.74. The total amount of Nicebytes tokens transferred during this Airdrop almost reached the 3 million USD mark, or more precisely, 2,999,615.24 $.  Impressive figure, right? This is only beginning of a much large project that promises massive profits to its investors!
The very first Airdrop for NBT holders was successfully carried out on May 8, during which time, every account of our cryptoholders increased by 0.4%.  Airdrops will take place daily - every cryptoholder account will be topped up once a day with a randomly selected number of Nicebytes tokens.
So, the project is running! Although we have delay with the sale bot launch we are still planing to provide all the options: sale bot, exchange bot and etc.
rty

Activity: 558
Merit: 57

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:20:13 AM

Subscribe and we will send you an NBT worth $5! https://nicebytes.org/
Sign up for our weekly industry updates, insider perspectives and in-depth market analysis.

Textcoin -- sending payments to a large subscriber base when all you know about them is their email addresses
Nice Bytes_Adm

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:54:18 AM

A promising project with a good idea. I think it's worth paying attention because if all the planned products and services are really implemented on this platform, then it can become very popular.

Could you explain to me what exactly the "good idea" is? I really dont get the concept of this coin other than it states that it will be worth more in a year than it is now Huh

The good ides of the project is to demonstrate to the cryptocurrency community the possibility of creation of a pre-programmed and deterministic system by using “open source” technology, which, including certain economic and physical principles, will be convenient and beneficial for the token holders as a means of exchange for cryptographic assets.
Nice Bytes_Adm

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:01:06 AM

So, the airdrop every 24h started yesterday and they are really going to do this for a long time. The only thing missing is an exchange bot in the wallet that accepts nicebytes for byteball or btc  Smiley

We are glad to announce NBT-ERC20 sale start. Please use button on our site to buy NBT for ETH under a smartcontract.
Don't forget that only NBT-BB participate in airdrops. To exchange NBT-ERC20 to NBT-BB please use another smartcontract. You will find the button in the Dual-chain section on our site.
rty

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:09:52 AM

We are glad to announce NBT-ERC20 sale start. Please use button on our site to buy NBT for ETH under a smartcontract.
Don't forget that only NBT-BB participate in airdrops. To exchange NBT-ERC20 to NBT-BB please use another smartcontract. You will find the button in the Dual-chain section on our site.[/color]

I translated the post "NICEBYTES-a token that brings satisfaction🚀 " to Russian:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3553774.new#new

🚀[Ann][ICO] NICEBYTES - тoкeн, кoтopый пpинocит yдoвлeтвopeниe#  Smiley
Murile

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:39:21 AM

I really hope that the project will be stable in the market, and the team will still work as well as now.
sgothe

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:13:55 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2018, 04:46:12 PM by sgothe

Don't forget that only NBT-BB participate in airdrops. To exchange NBT-ERC20 to NBT-BB please use another smartcontract. You will find the button in the Dual-chain section on our site.[/color]

Today I send a small amount of eth via nbt-erc20 sale start. But how can I get the NBT in the eth wallet ?
On etherscan I can see that NBT are delivered but I cannot see them in my Etherwallet ? How does it work ?
Do I have to import something ?
Broesel

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:28:32 AM

Don't forget that only NBT-BB participate in airdrops. To exchange NBT-ERC20 to NBT-BB please use another smartcontract. You will find the button in the Dual-chain section on our site.

So, when installing this MetaMask or Mist  i am able to convert my NBB to BB? NICE! And here is a good article about nicebytes, which makes it more understandable: https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/nicebyte-ico-nbt-token/

SHALARIBA

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:32:39 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 04:45:03 PM by SHALARIBA

NiceBytes [NBT] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/NBT/BTC

My congratulate! Smiley
Nice Bytes_Adm

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:15:02 PM

NiceBytes [NBT] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/NBT/BTC

My congratulate! Smiley

Thank you  Smiley
Nice Bytes_Adm

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:21:58 PM

As part of our constant efforts to add the Nicebytes Token (NBT) to more exchanges, we are delighted to announce that the NBT is now LIVE on Yobit.net. This is a first exchange where you can trade NBT.

The Pairs NBT/BTC, NBT/ETH, NBT/DOGE, NBT/WAVES, NBT/USD, NBT/RUR are now available at Yobit.net!

Yobit.net is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that unites major market players. Yobit.net always supports cooperation with the most popular world cryptocurrencies and provides the possibility to gain profit at electronic money exchange transactions.

YoBit features:

User-friendly interface
Full Trade page at the screen without scrolling
Immediate cryptocurrency deposit / withdrawal
YobiCodes (deposit codes)
Api in btc-e format for faster integration into bot-systems;
Two-factor authentication (Google Authenticator, email);
Lottery.
DICE.

On the security side there is:

File systems encryption
SSL
Anti-ddos
Intelligent system of queer transaction analysis and blocking;
Real time encrypted data backup;
Cold/hot wallets.

[/quote]
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:27:13 PM

and where is the bot that lets me change my nicebytes in the byteball wallet into the ETH token that is needed to sell them on yobit?
rty

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:37:46 PM

and where is the bot that lets me change my nicebytes in the byteball wallet into the ETH token that is needed to sell them on yobit?

"Although we have delay with the sale byteball-bot launch we are still planing to provide all the options: sale byteball-bot, exchange NBT-ERC20 to NBT-BB bot and etc."
Broesel

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:40:06 PM

You can sell nicebytes directly for btc and eth on yobit. Why do you need a bot for changing nicebytes into eth in the byteball wallet first if you are going to sell them for eth on yobit anyway?

vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:44:21 PM

i cant sent the nicebytes i received in my byteball wallet to yobit. they only accept the eth token:
0x8960a2f0a........
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: