Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:25:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[Ann][ICO] NICEBYTES-a token that brings satisfaction🚀  (Read 3129 times)
dmitry.jirnov (OP)

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

MAKING ANN & BOUNTY THREAD | MANAGEMENT

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 12:04:58 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 07:42:33 AM by dmitry.jirnov

WHITEPAPER || Telegram || ANN THREAD

DUAL-CHAIN

TIMELINE

Official Links ICO :

Nicebytes ICO page: https://nicebytes.org/
Nicebytes Whitepaper: https://nicebytes.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/NBT_WP_ENG_2.pdf
Telegram group:  https://t.me/nice_bytes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rty

Activity: 558
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:25:56 PM

And I hoped that would be me one day...
What kind of technology is Dual-Technology NICEBYTES?

ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:45:20 PM

I received Today/Last night some Nicebytes in my byteball wallet and wondered what are these NiceBytes that I have never heard about.
After a while after searching about the NBT I found this thread and the website, I watched also the video and it seems nice
I have a question, how can I get the most of NTB, I really want to have lots of coins and want to get most of it, how?
erikaoliver

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:38:06 PM

following closely

It looks like a great project. I'm waiting for all the news.
Hhugh

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:53:24 PM

I received Today/Last night some Nicebytes in my byteball wallet and wondered what are these NiceBytes that I have never heard about.
After a while after searching about the NBT I found this thread and the website, I watched also the video and it seems nice
I have a question, how can I get the most of NTB, I really want to have lots of coins and want to get most of it, how?

Truly unfair distribution model... the team is keeping 40% of the supply. Calculated as 8% of initial 20%. Because of random distribution of the airdrop of the remaining 80% the expected value of dilution is 0%. Very very unreasonable IMO.
Steals84

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:30:11 PM

Truly unfair distribution model... the team is keeping 40% of the supply. Calculated as 8% of initial 20%. Because of random distribution of the airdrop of the remaining 80% the expected value of dilution is 0%. Very very unreasonable IMO.

81% for free airdrop and 10% for sale? =) Why investors should buy this coin?
umarucchi

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:27:37 PM

If you want i can sell you my nbt - by nice byte. I have 38000. If you want to pay in byteball we can make smart contract in exchangebot. Smiley
Broesel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:39:38 PM

So, according to your website and this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B_iEfUVdq8 the only thing that gives nicebyte tokens any value is the exclusivity and the hope that people buy the tokens because of said exclusivity Huh This is a very strange concept and does not generate ANY VALUE! Or did i get it wrong? Please correct me if i am mistaken.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:46:17 PM

How does the distribution works exactly? For example, are there some more information how the email airdrop works and whether Nicebytes balance holders will receive tokens in the future?
Broesel

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:24:36 PM

How does the distribution works exactly? For example, are there some more information how the email airdrop works and whether Nicebytes balance holders will receive tokens in the future?

Well, it says right there on the website that nicebyte holders will receive airdrops every 24h beginning on may the 8th. This will be calculated by an RNG algorithm and distributed between all nicebyte holders, if i understood the video correctly.

Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
Nice Bytes_Adm

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:06:43 PM

Only the first Airdrop distributed Nicebytes among Gbyte holders with balance above 1Gbyte. All following airdrops which will starts from May 8  would distribute tokens to Nicebytes holders only (no need for registration, just keep NBT in your wallet). In case you want to get extra NiceBytes you can buy some using NBT Bot on Byteball.
Nice Bytes_Adm

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:23:26 PM

Well, it says right there on the website that nicebyte holders will receive airdrops every 24h beginning on may the 8th. This will be calculated by an RNG algorithm and distributed between all nicebyte holders, if i understood the video correctly.

Absolutely right
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:36:05 PM

mmh, i dont know if this is legit. there wasent an announcement form byteball. nothing via newsletter or medium post and nothing in the byteball topic here. i just found out that i had these tokens in my byteball wallet.

@OP: why? did you have contacts with tony?
Nice Bytes_Adm

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:06:34 PM

mmh, i dont know if this is legit. there wasent an announcement form byteball. nothing via newsletter or medium post and nothing in the byteball topic here. i just found out that i had these tokens in my byteball wallet.

@OP: why? did you have contacts with tony?

You can find out more information HERE
vlom
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:21:32 PM

Holders of NiceByte tokens can expect a return of up to 400% of the balance on their accounts during a year after the launch.

All you have to do is wait and see what interest your account will be credited with by the impartial machine today! And in any case — you can make a profit daily!

this sounds fishy. you can expect 400% of what? and how? thanks to new investers? does it work like a ponzi?

you can make a profit daily!

this is to good to be true.

btw:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'echo' (T_ECHO), expecting ';' in /var/www/u0461713/data/www/nicebytes.org/wp-content/themes/cryptic/functions.php on line 619

edit: and now i watched this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B_iEfUVdq8
@2:08 they tell me:
"But in any event, you will make a profit. buy nicebytes tokens today"

no way boys and girls.

the only thing that is missing is a referral program.
Broesel

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:51:13 PM

no way boys and girls.

It is, to say the least, kind of shady in the way that i really can't see the use of this token and nobody can really explain it other than: you will get more nicebytes and they will be worth something. But as long as it is a free airdrop there is no harm done, right?!

vlom
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:54:13 PM

no way boys and girls.

It is, to say the least, kind of shady in the way that i really can't see the use of this token and nobody can really explain it other than: you will get more nicebytes and they will be worth something. But as long as it is a free airdrop there is no harm done, right?!

i dont think that no harm is done. there are a lot of newbies that could be burnt. and they will think it is the fault of byteball. and then this would damage the wrong one.
Broesel

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:02:30 PM

Well, they should start to investigate this ominous new coin in their wallets then, shouldn't they?! The internet is vast and full of information and this is literaly the first website you find when searching for "byteball and nicebytes": https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/nicebyte-ico-nbt-token/

rty

Activity: 558
Merit: 57

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:25:25 PM

no way boys and girls.

NICEBYTES-a token that brings satisfaction boys and girls.
Challenge Infotmatics boys from youtube.com:

NICEBYTES girls next time will show her token Grin
Vivaldisto

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Marketplace for sensor data”

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:32:56 PM

maybe I do not understand something, but at the top you have a link to the announcement, but the link is not working. Is this not your announcement? and on what reference should it be?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: