Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:30:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[Ann][ICO] NICEBYTES-a token that brings satisfaction🚀  (Read 3129 times)
CryptoFlame

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:43:28 PM

BNT is absolutely scam coin. It was listed today on Yobit and there was a short-run pump and then classic dump (from 2991 to 100 sat). And it's not the end, it will go to 1 sat very soon. There is also an invest for this shitcoin (another sign of scam) and there are limits at invest - min 100 and max 75000, so you can't check how many coins are in invest box (another attribute of scam). So I would't recommend anyone to buy this shit - it will be delisted very soon. There is another coin - Bancor (BNT), you can find it at coinmarket, so I guess the developer of this NBT SHITCOIN used similar name to confuse traders.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 10:52:33 PM

BNT is absolutely scam coin. It was listed today on Yobit and there was a short-run pump and then classic dump (from 2991 to 100 sat). And it's not the end, it will go to 1 sat very soon. There is also an invest for this shitcoin (another sign of scam) and there are limits at invest - min 100 and max 75000, so you can't check how many coins are in invest box (another attribute of scam). So I would't recommend anyone to buy this shit - it will be delisted very soon. There is another coin - Bancor (BNT), you can find it at coinmarket, so I guess the developer of this NBT SHITCOIN used similar name to confuse traders.

Just as always happens with shitcoins on yobit, I suppose they made this one too just to steal money from their customers.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
Nice Bytes_Adm

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:48:54 PM

and where is the bot that lets me change my nicebytes in the byteball wallet into the ETH token that is needed to sell them on yobit?

Please use the  link on NiceBytes.org  to exchange NBT-ERC20 token to NBT-BB token.
Logain

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:51:52 PM

Project Tokens can be purchased only for BTC and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?
Nice Bytes_Adm

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:56:43 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 01:17:53 PM by Nice Bytes_Adm

Will definitely follow your project sounds like a good idea

Thank you  Smiley
Nice Bytes_Adm

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:16:32 PM

Project Tokens can be purchased only for BTC and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?

Currently you can purchase NBT-ERC20 tokens using a button on our site and following further instructions. Also tokens  can be purchased  for fiat  on YoBit
Nice Bytes_Adm

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:23:00 PM

and where is the bot that lets me change my nicebytes in the byteball wallet into the ETH token that is needed to sell them on yobit?

"Although we have delay with the sale byteball-bot launch we are still planing to provide all the options: sale byteball-bot, exchange NBT-ERC20 to NBT-BB bot and etc."

We announced NBT-ERC20 sale start on May,12. Please use button on our site to buy NBT for ETH under a smartcontract.
Nice Bytes_Adm

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:34:57 PM

i cant sent the nicebytes i received in my byteball wallet to yobit. they only accept the eth token:
0x8960a2f0a........

Sale bot on Byteball is still moderated. A little patience please, we're gradually launching the bot. We will announce the bot launch additionaly.
Nice Bytes_Adm

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:53:03 PM

You can sell nicebytes directly for btc and eth on yobit. Why do you need a bot for changing nicebytes into eth in the byteball wallet first if you are going to sell them for eth on yobit anyway?

Because NBT based on the ByteBall platform.  The airdrop process is organized on BB platform. We made a dual chain with ERC20 to significantly expand the community and populate Byteball partly.
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 02:00:01 PM

Please use the  link on NiceBytes.org  to exchange NBT-ERC20 token to NBT-BB token.

I understand but would like to know, how to exchange the Byteball asset for the ERC-20 token to sell on the YoShit exchange?

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:48:32 PM

I understand but would like to know, how to exchange the Byteball asset for the ERC-20 token to sell on the YoShit exchange?

they wrote that there will be a bot inside the byteball wallet. with this bot you should be able to change bb-nicebytes into eth-nicebytes.
but one question remains. who will buy the nicebytes inside the byteball-wallet? or will the team buy back their bounty coins?
Willliam

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:20:59 PM

i read  with the WP of the ICO this project!!! The project promises to pay dividends is a very eminent system . The project is waiting for success.
egretia
CryptoFlame

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:05:52 AM

Haha, there are no coins in invest box for NBT shitcoin already. That's what I'm talking about. Don't buy. NICEBYTES = SCAM
Nice Bytes_Adm

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:16:10 PM

they wrote that there will be a bot inside the byteball wallet. with this bot you should be able to change bb-nicebytes into eth-nicebytes.
but one question remains. who will buy the nicebytes inside the byteball-wallet? or will the team buy back their bounty coins?

We're gradually launching the bot. Most likely today it going to work. The airdrop process is organized on Byteball platform, every cryptoholder account will be topped up once a day with a randomly selected number of Nicebytes tokens. To qualify for the bonus, the only requirement was, and still is, to purchase tokens in the project and wait for your wallet on the Byteball platform to be toped up. Each holder of the Nicebytes tokens has a great chance giving an enormous opportunity to obtain a reasonable income. The uniqueness of the system is that no one can foresee when to sell tokens: everything is purely based on the luck of the draw.
Nice Bytes_Adm

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:22:24 PM

i read  with the WP of the ICO this project!!! The project promises to pay dividends is a very eminent system . The project is waiting for success.
egretia

Welcome to NBT Project. Thanks for the vote of confidence.
Broesel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:29:45 PM

I will just wait and see what the future holds for this project. I personally still don't really get the meaning of the token but will hold on to mine for the time being. Good luck to the project!

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
Nice Bytes_Adm

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:51:44 PM

I will just wait and see what the future holds for this project. I personally still don't really get the meaning of the token but will hold on to mine for the time being. Good luck to the project!

Thank you very much. Also, you can ask any question that relates to the work of NiceBytes project in our Telegram Chat
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:18:59 PM

We're gradually launching the bot.

the bot is still not in the store. why is it delayed again?
or wont you release it because you already made enough of money?
Broesel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:26:18 PM

or wont you release it because you already made enough of money?

How should have they made a lot on money? At this point i do not think that they have collected any large sums of money through selling their coin yet. This may come when the token is tradable at an established exchange and listed on coinmarketcap.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
CryptoFlame

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:18:43 PM

U'll never see this shit on coinmarketcap)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: