Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:12:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you involved in Cryptocurrency  (Read 1754 times)
kidamazo

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:23:38 AM

I am getting a profit, so this is the main reason anyway, if we would not get a profit there will be less of us here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vitimers

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:26:18 AM

I started with bitcoins as one of my clients wanted to pay me in bitcoins instead of PayPal. Then I started reading about bitcoins and finally landed on this forum.
Magiklair

Activity: 293

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:01:33 AM

The most popular and promising option for today is the extraction of crypto currency and subsequent investments. Like any other investment, there is a certain amount of risk but an opportunity to make good money is even greater
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:08:09 AM

im on this forum because a curiousity, firstly i heard about bitcoin is like ponzi program or MLM program, that will makes the member will regret it someday, but every time i read about bitcoin in my facebook, and other social media, i am curious about bitcoina and after that i realize that bitcoin is legit, bitcoin is a currencies not a MLM program and ponzi scheme

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
ChConcept

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:09:13 AM

Well to be honest my reason for joining the crypto currency world is that I believed in Bitcoin, its features and its technology will be able to help me with my financial issues in life, I know for a fact that it has helped a lot of people in earning Bitcoin, gaining big profits from trading and investment and be able to invest for my own and my family's future.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:14:04 AM

because I want to have more income for everyday needs and savings. because I want to be a millionaire crypto. because almost 95%. my economic life depends on cryiptocurrency .
assyla

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:15:06 AM

There are different reasons why we do things generally in life, Cryptocurrency too is not an exemption. Different people have their reasons for involving in Cryptocurrency as a whole. To me, I first heard about Cryptocurrency in 2016 after my adventures with ponzi schemes. The impression I first have was impressive because I was in a good hands then, my mentor was a keen and always ready to help person and he achievement was there to show for it. So I was curious to get started and join the big guns in Cryptocurrency world.

Share your views on the reasons that got you involve in Cryptocurrency and let the newbies learn.
I became involved in cryptocurrency when my friend told me that they earn money from it. At first, I dont believe it because there is a question that came in my mind, How they earn money from it, How it became a fiat money etc. So when I start to become part of bitcoin, I slowly knew how ot works and how can I earn from it, thanks to my friend and that is why I involved to cryptocurrency.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
mkcube

Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:18:08 AM

I involved in crptocurrency because i want to know how it works.And i want also to become  a millionaire someday.I want also to have more income for my daily needs.
Rana90

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:20:42 AM

At past, I have known something about bitcoin from my friends. Now I involved cryptocurrency to achieve some experience and also reach to my financial goal.
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:31:16 AM

I get to know bitcoin because of my sister, i don't have the slightest idea that this digital currency exist and I don't know how she can earn from it. I didn't believe here at first and told here  this is scam but because she is my sister i give it a try. And now, I am very thankful to here that she introduced it to me, not only I am earning big in this investment I am also amazed by bitcoin, this is an opportunity of a lifetime.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:32:58 AM

I was involved here last year but at first i am not interested when i heard about it because i think a can't do what they did,but after i read about some thread here i gain knowledge and i feel regret because i have not enough time to do this and that why i am like a new here.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:36:32 AM

I was involved here last year but at first i am not interested when i heard about it because i think a can't do what they did,but after i read about some thread here i gain knowledge and i feel regret because i have not enough time to do this and that why i am like a new here.

Users have different reasons why they have joined the crypto world. For me, cryptocurrency really attracts me because I see that it has potential in the future. Especially that we are now in the digital age and moving in the age of Internet of Things, we can see that cryptocurrency has a great possibility to be a necessity in the future.
hype

Activity: 121

Share's you're Blessings !!!!!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:44:42 AM

because this is not spin too much time and not as hard to understand how it works. important things is i really need  extra income to support in my daily needs.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:50:02 AM

Users have different reasons why they have joined the crypto world. For me, cryptocurrency really attracts me because I see that it has potential in the future. Especially that we are now in the digital age and moving in the age of Internet of Things, we can see that cryptocurrency has a great possibility to be a necessity in the future.
True, it can be of great use in the future especially if digital money became widely accepted. It offers many possibilities that we have only seen in it and this greatly attracts more attention. As for me, I became involved with cryptos when I realized that it can really help me earn money even if I am still a student. Aside from the opportunities, Cryptos have proven itself when it comes to fast transactions. I like how it is decentralized as well as its volatility because this is how I can earn from it.

Actually, cryptos are not that hard to understand once you learn the basic things about it. Studying it is just as important as a subject in school because if you won't put effort and determination, you won't go far beyond the basics.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:53:48 AM

I involved in cryptocurrency because I saw my friends that he is financially stable now just working hard here in the cryptoworld, I want to be like him that's why I tried my best to learned more and also I want to give my family a better life.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
pimkobai

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:07:01 AM

There are different reasons why we do things generally in life, Cryptocurrency too is not an exemption. Different people have their reasons for involving in Cryptocurrency as a whole. To me, I first heard about Cryptocurrency in 2016 after my adventures with ponzi schemes. The impression I first have was impressive because I was in a good hands then, my mentor was a keen and always ready to help person and he achievement was there to show for it. So I was curious to get started and join the big guns in Cryptocurrency world.

Share your views on the reasons that got you involve in Cryptocurrency and let the newbies learn.
I became involved in cryptocurrency when my friend told me that they earn money from it. At first, I dont believe it because there is a question that came in my mind, How they earn money from it, How it became a fiat money etc. So when I start to become part of bitcoin, I slowly knew how ot works and how can I earn from it, thanks to my friend and that is why I involved to cryptocurrency.

A colleague from work had introduced me about cryptocurrency and discuss to me that I can earn some profit through signature bounty campaign and later I did try to join where I am current having a jr.member rank. Just applied recently for a signature bounty campaign as my first ever bounty campaign that I had joined and hoping that I will be successful with it which I will be expecting to receive bounty token in the coming months.
Pier7

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:43:32 AM

I got involved in bitcoin because i just follow the trend and i was just curious about it. And i was amazed by the profits i got from this kind of investment and i was glad i joined.
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:49:01 AM

To earn money !
Crypto money is a big step for us. Many people became rich thanks to crypto currencies. If you follow the market well, you can earn big money.
I make money by buying and selling. I also invested in a few coins I trust. In the future they will also make me money.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:55:39 AM

To earn money !
Crypto money is a big step for us. Many people became rich thanks to crypto currencies. If you follow the market well, you can earn big money.
I make money by buying and selling. I also invested in a few coins I trust. In the future they will also make me money.
I involve on crypto because it has a chances to earn good moneys without any capital to invest. And the transaction site is easy to use and the prices on market are volatile which it has a possibility to grow our earnings. As long as we have good strategies and adopt the cryptos world.
glaciercapital

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:07:37 AM

To earn money !
I involve on crypto because it has a chances to earn good moneys without any capital to invest. And the transaction site is easy to use and the prices on market are volatile which it has a possibility to grow our earnings. As long as we have good strategies and adopt the cryptos world.

I think crypto just presents a really amazing opportunity for young and ambitious people to create a lot of wealth, but more importantly to have a very real impact on transitioning the entire financial infrastructure to a more efficient and safer system.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: