Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:58:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you involved in Cryptocurrency  (Read 1754 times)
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:38:35 PM

why am I involved with cryptocurrency?
Because of the existence of cryptocurrency of employment to exist and reduce unemployment for people who do not work. Although his income is unlike ordinary workers, at least it can help me to live or to cost my life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mcmge

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:45:17 PM

So many people here see cryptos only as a source of income, that's sad. First I got into it, nobody could say that BTC will ever cost more than 100, we just tried to understand how it basically works. Also always liked the idea of making my transaction/purchases withous any third-side party. Thar's was got me into and now it's great business
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:46:40 PM

initially because I saw my friend succeed and can change his life, I got interested, at first I was just for fun but so I started to fall in love and curiosity and finally I now can not break away every day from btc, I want like him even more, achieve success and live happily

Yes everyone needs money for their regular uses and to solve our basic resources in a good and easy ways so I think this is the reason for entering bitcoin earning.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:51:14 PM

Well I got involved in cryptocurrency because not only with my financial needs but my urge to find an alternative investment aside from the stock market. At first I was only planning to invest some of my money to bitcoin by just holding it a bit until its value grows but as much as I am engaged into this forum, I have found out that there are also other cryptocurrencies that can be used as a medium of investment and seems to be really promising. I know that it is very risky but there is no profit if you dont risk anything.
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:05:38 PM

Why not,  cryptocurrency is  will be used in future for we are living in high technology  where in all our transactions will be done through system and payments as well.  That is why I want to get involved and do such research regarding on it so that we will be ignorant on the what will happen.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:14:53 PM

Hello everybody. I participate in Cryptocurrency, like many here present, to achieve financial prosperity. There are several other reasons, I really like the novelty of the attitude to the world - I believe that Cryptocurrency will improve the world and many spheres of life will be simplified, in their financial basis, and will be freed from many unnecessary intermediaries.
mlgblockchain

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:16:57 PM

Let me tell you my thoughts regarding this matter. I imagined myself in the time of telephone and mobile phone. I saw the changes through the people with mobile phones and all. What if a person refuse to use a smartphone in 2018? Or worse, s/he refuse to use any mobile at all? I don't want to the that person. Bitcoin or crypto currency is sort of a similar thing. It's a new technology that I should get to know.
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:21:15 PM

The reason why I became interested in Bitcoin is simple. I was amazed by how Bitcoin works and the size of its community which could withstand many attacks. It impressed me and I started to do more research about Bitcoin. I finally got here and started to discuss with others the future of Bitcoin. I believe that cryptocurrencies will change banking and maybe even get rid of it. However I know that it will take a lot of time and that's why I don't expect everyone to know and accept Bitcoin.

OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 03:24:08 PM

I joined Cryptocurrency not long ago but I have realized so many things. Although my intention was to make it very quick as in get money fast because I knew what people have gotten from it. But now I got to realized that the world is moving the crypto way and it will be better I join fast to know more about it. Also I loved the decentralized forms since its based on blockchain and has a higher security level.
Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:32:10 PM

There are different reasons why we do things generally in life, Cryptocurrency too is not an exemption. Different people have their reasons for involving in Cryptocurrency as a whole. To me, I first heard about Cryptocurrency in 2016 after my adventures with ponzi schemes. The impression I first have was impressive because I was in a good hands then, my mentor was a keen and always ready to help person and he achievement was there to show for it. So I was curious to get started and join the big guns in Cryptocurrency world.

Share your views on the reasons that got you involve in Cryptocurrency and let the newbies learn.

I involved myself and cryptocurrencies because I learned from a friend that it gives you a lot of benefits financially. As a person whos in need of money. I gave it a try and I'm amused that it worked so until now I'm still here

zhundy

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:33:28 PM

The reason I joined the crypto was a pleasant surprise. I am a passionate and passionate entrepreneur. I always try to find new and daring business types and follow the trend of contemporary life. I am exposed bitcoin from the media. And indeed, after tracking the formation process and development history of bitcoin. I was convinced and tried to seize this opportunity. This is the premise for me to explore unfinished dreams, which society or the economy will not give me that opportunity.
Blockchain is a powerful and bold technology. It provides a great space for the community to fight for justice and transparency.))
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:33:46 PM

Well I started  being engaged in cryptocurrencies for one simple reason - because I needed money and was looking for new sources of income.
In the very beginning I had nothing to invest and thus do trading but now I'm thinking about investing in BTC and especially ETH (it's been showing good tendencies over the past few weeks) and patiently wait for the growth of their price.

venlo

Activity: 187

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:37:53 PM

Today's world is getting more sophisticated, for me, my main goal of joining the world of crypto is to make a profit. because crypto is freedom, with crypto we can trade, invest, and transacting with crypto is very easy to do.
Rakesh_alejandro

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:40:52 PM

Of course based from what i have heard from my friend before i venture in cryptocurrency which is to earn huge profit on investing on it. I venture with the system at first to clarify and make some evaluations on how to really earn in cryptocurrency. Then after that i have somehow proven that it is worth to join in cryptocurrency especially in investing bitcoin. This is one way to get the opportunities to earn more from the investment as per knowledge that i know is that buying crypto in low amount and selling it to higher amount. And now i am starting to realize all these concept and hopefully i could get the profit that i want.

I think the impression I first had was impressive because I was in good hands at the time, my mentor was very interested and always ready to help people and he accomplished there to show it. So I am curious to start and join the big guns in Cryptocurrency world.
, There are various reasons why we do things in general in life, Cryptocurrency is also not an exception. Different people have a reason to engage in Cryptocurrency as a whole. For me, I first heard about Cryptocurrency in 2016 after my adventure with ponzi scheme.
alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:57:50 PM

The main reason why I found crypto was when I was looking for another source of income LOL
After that I saw a big opportunity in it, crypto is still young and still developing, it has some great potential
Other than that, conducting a payment iin crypto is so easy as well

kb24mvp

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:19:41 PM

Five years ago a friend of mine told me to invest Bitcoin. It was 400 US dollars at that days and I told him leave it Smiley After 4 years later when he bought a BMW I joined the system Smiley Now I am happy to being a part of great projects.
Flame Dragon King

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:34:26 PM

I involve because of my friend. When talking about bitcoin, its really good to here that they just paying some time and they get paid. So I come to them and ask them to teach me.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid.io  |  every item has a story
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PRE SALE 14th May 2018
jjjrmy

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:35:45 PM

I am involved in cryptocurrency for bitcoin. Cryptocurrency is needed to invest bitcoin. Bitcoin is a digital currency. So I got involved in this cryptocurrency.
Ivandub

Activity: 510

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:42:20 PM

Hello! I joined the crypto currency relatively not long ago, because I see in this great potential and a lot of new things. For me, the markets themselves are very interesting, including bitcoin. I think that the crypto currency and blockchain is the future and everyone needs to understand this.
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:47:14 PM

There are different reasons why we do things generally in life, Cryptocurrency too is not an exemption. Different people have their reasons for involving in Cryptocurrency as a whole. To me, I first heard about Cryptocurrency in 2016 after my adventures with Ponzi schemes. The impression I first have was impressive because I was in good hands then, my mentor was a keen and always ready to help the person and the achievement was there to show for it. So I was curious to get started and join the big guns in Cryptocurrency world.

Share your views on the reasons that got you involve in Cryptocurrency and let the newbies learn.
I was involved in Crypto because it was my first intention to look for a job in crypto. So the work I do is as a bounty participant. Because I know joining in bounty is very fun and the results will also be satisfied if we choose a promising ICO project. But now I am also interested in investing in crypto. I see the coins that are in crypto very good and it seems to be promising if I hold it until the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: