Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:56:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you involved in Cryptocurrency  (Read 1754 times)
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:20:43 AM

There are different reasons why we do things generally in life, Cryptocurrency too is not an exemption. Different people have their reasons for involving in Cryptocurrency as a whole. To me, I first heard about Cryptocurrency in 2016 after my adventures with ponzi schemes. The impression I first have was impressive because I was in a good hands then, my mentor was a keen and always ready to help person and he achievement was there to show for it. So I was curious to get started and join the big guns in Cryptocurrency world.

Share your views on the reasons that got you involve in Cryptocurrency and let the newbies learn.
I feel so fortunate that i was able to enter cryptocurrency investment. It really open up faster opportunity to achieve my financial goal and become a successful man someday. It would take years of patient to be financially stable if i will depend it on my employment salary at the present. Thanks to this technology, I can now dream big and start setting my financial goal from cyrptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 10:00:26 AM

It is easy to answer, i'm invloved in cryptocurrency because it's my way of earning money. I am actually living on it so i have no choice , i have no other skills to change my work.

sabihanazir

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:01:35 AM

I  involved in cryptocurrency because I want to earn money, and i want to be a successful man. On the other hand it great  source of online jod, it build up my future. And i learn more thing from bitcoin
tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:12:56 AM

With me . I participate in electronic money for the purpose of making money. Currently I have some small capital. I will focus on investing in electronic money. Investing in electronic money is now like a daily task of i. By tracking the movement of the value of these coins and investing in to make a profit. It help me details saving  time  . I can travel and do the things I want, as long as there is internet I can still invest in it.

Batang Hambog

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:13:34 AM

There are different reasons why we do things generally in life, Cryptocurrency too is not an exemption. Different people have their reasons for involving in Cryptocurrency as a whole. To me, I first heard about Cryptocurrency in 2016 after my adventures with ponzi schemes. The impression I first have was impressive because I was in a good hands then, my mentor was a keen and always ready to help person and he achievement was there to show for it. So I was curious to get started and join the big guns in Cryptocurrency world.

Share your views on the reasons that got you involve in Cryptocurrency and let the newbies learn.
have been inspired by so many of my friends who becames financially stable because they invested into the cryptocurrency world. In fact a lot f my friends had stop working and make bitcoin and other altcoins their main source of income and it is pretty encouraging being able to work at the comfort of your home and be with your family 24/7. I actually see photos of their family get together most of the time which I usually miss with my own.
DonaldHun

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:19:51 AM

I participate in cryptocurency by recognizing it as an opportunity to transform life with the present difficulties in order to become better with the things that are worthy and valued. A few of my friends and they have proof of the innovations in their lives. That is the belief and motivation for me to start with cryptocurrency..
Timok Abiodun

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:32:24 AM

With Bitcoin transactions, there is no third party. Even the government is not able to influence these transactions in any way. There will never be a viable way of implementing a Bitcoin taxation system. If taxes were to be paid, then it would have to be voluntary payments by the traders without any forceful influence. and that is why am involved.
Playmode Kreative

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:33:48 AM

for me, Unless a Bitcoin user publicizes his or her wallet address, individual transactions cannot be traced to anyone. Apart from the wallet owner, no one else will know how many bitcoins the wallet owner has. In the event that a wallet address is publicized, generating another address is a very easy thing to do. i find this level of privacy to be very appealing.
kwarto

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:36:34 AM

i join the crypto world just last month. i was facinating by the messages and opinion of the community about the cryptocurrency. and the promising income that we earn because of bitcoin. i made my research and was convince to start trading and im not lucky enough to get profit of my invesment but i done loss my hope... i am in doubt of my coin that would not give me profit as i expected but i never loss my hope that someday i will gain huge profit from crypto trading
Suffoc8

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:40:24 AM

I become involved in cryptocurrency expecially to bitcoin when my close friend tells me that he earn money from doing some activities about cryptocurrency. At first it is hard to understand, but because of my will to earn money, I slowly learn it and start to earn money.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
threegods

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:42:44 AM

My main purpose is to invest for the long run, to get good returns... I've seen it raised the financial status of some friends, irrespective of some losses.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:46:08 AM

When I heard cryptocurrency I have no idea what it is then after my friend told me that he can earned money by doing task in crypto my curiosity brings me to search it in google and social media but I still don't get it on how can actually earn by doing those stuff then I'll ask my friend then he explained to me all that he knows, Then I started joining here and I hope to become success in this field by that I can help my family especially in financial matters.
george888055

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:57:50 AM

I have a funny story about my friend was involved in crypto. A few years ago, he was hacked and hackers asked to transfer bitcoins to them. He bought 5 10 btc for the hacker, but hacker dissapear. My friend still has 5btc)
ciciliacrypto

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:59:11 AM

i got involved  in cryptocurrency  because  cryptocurrency is the future of money,payments and another option for financial transactions, its easier form of transaction .
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:05:20 AM

I am involved in cryptocurrency because I was curious about this new digital currency and I have heard that so many lives have change because of this bitcoin. Some of my friends even quit their job to focus on this investment and I think this is an once in a lifetime opportunity. As I have gain deeper knowledge about this technology, I am amazed, this will be the money of the future.
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:10:08 AM

I'm involved in Cryptocurrency because I want to find a side job that can make a lot of money. and in Cryptocurrency I can get all that. Cryptocurrency gives hope to everyone in it, that they will succeed if they want to work hard. even the money generated from Cryptocurrency can exceed the salary I receive every month from the office where I work.
Goodday

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:20:57 AM

I myself am involved in because I want to succeed and can improve the family economy because I see already many people who have been successful since his involvement in Cryptocurrency.
PM.coins

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:28:49 AM

I have involved in cryptocurrency since December 2017 up to this month. I took it as my second or part time job.In my office I focus doing my routine job and try to manage my time efficiently to carry out cryptocurrency related projects. These projects actually can be done in my office or at home depending my spare time and type of job I must finish.My first goal is getting extra income to meet my basic and daily needs. That means I want to improve my financial condition for better future life. Here I can discuss and share information or knowledges relating to cryptocurrency with other people.
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:38:02 AM

I involved on bitcoin because of my friend, He attracted me to join on bitcoin community (Bitcointalk) he said, I need to read some articles about bitcoin and when I have idea. This is the right time to invest, My friend's said. So I did, When I starting to find out about bitcoin I saw a lot info that can helps me easier. I visited bitcoin website and its helpful for me. And check the exchange where can I buy bitcoin and I found it all infos. And now I've got a profit from bitcoin. This is why I'm involved and also to get more profit for my children and family.
Standon1

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:40:38 AM

Apart from crypto being the next best currency to come into existence, to me it is also kind of fun and interesting to work with
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: