Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:27:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can it be possible for the whole wide world use a single currency?  (Read 1231 times)
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:51:17 PM

I think that Bitcoin can be use as a matter of fact to be globally accepted. What is your take and which currency can you suggest to be accepted globally?

I think this will not going to happened due to the fact that people who doesnt like to involve themselves here might be isolated with the society, I guess the government will not agree to this kind of scenario in near future cause their platform might be non-existant if that will happened since this is a decentralized platform and legitimate supported by blockchains this will going to hard for them to take control.
Yes, in today's world with a standard policy of every government it is impossible to have one currency, since the economic status of every country was determine by its own currency value but we cannot set aside that it will be happen in the future of the next and next generation as what the book of revelation say, as we are on the race of technological advancement and I believe that technology will really change humanity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:54:06 PM

Yes true... But governments have a big problem with bitcon... That is, bitcoin is decentralized. They can't conrol and manipulate it's price. So bigwigs will always turn their heads to things they couldn't control. Since bitcoin has been getting more and more exposure as a currency, it has been used worldwide, but then again some countries ban it.

genocide

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:57:41 PM

I think that Bitcoin can be use as a matter of fact to be globally accepted. What is your take and which currency can you suggest to be accepted globally?

Every country has its own financial institution and different levels in that. Removing these flaws by bringing a common mechanism would be the major  problem. Bringing one global currency in to scene, will increase debt on countries having low value currency. For example - Indian Rupee is downgraded compare to dollar and hence such conversion may lead to increase debt level over our country. The bigger a system gets,the more it become prone to faults. Distribution of powers among developed and developing countries would be another major problem.

I think it is impossible.
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:55:06 AM

For me i think bitcoin and ethereum because these two cyrptocurrency is a strong and very popular crypto for safe and fast transaction and a good payment system worldwide.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:44:31 AM

Bitcoin is now in use worldwide and you know about that right?so whats youre concerns here?you wanted the world to use only bitcoin instead of their own currency?no this is impossible and wont happen in the next 10 years,and if i am to be asking?i will be comfortable about whats the setting now,we can use bitcoin purchasing anything we want,or if not possible we can just simply convert it to fiats and then buy what we need.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:50:50 AM

it seems that it would not be possible if the world is only using one currency only, if you want to create 1 currency for this world and the whole country in my opinion the currency must have a total supply very much because the number of people in this world very much .
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:15:29 AM

It is possible because they just need to unite and if the countries are finally united then a lot of possibilities will come like having a single currency which all of the countries need to agree so there will be no hate and that will give equality in all of the countries because all of the goods will be on the same value and there is no need for computation.
xiwanfd

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:30:11 AM

It is not ideal to use one country's currency as an international currency. Unless the world unites to become a country, with a unified central planning and scheduling, it is easy to collapse the system because of the intrigues and selfishness of the state.
torch2121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 03:56:05 AM

I think it is impossible because we have different economic and political systems, it will not allow the laws of demand and supply compensate
for the change in purchasing power of the currency in one country as opposed to the other. We also need to consider the Universal Central
 Bank, to make a singular currency policy for the entire world. Which is impossible to do for all countries and all banks, we have to keep in mind
 the inflation situation in all of them. Currency is a part of a country's identity. But to  Bitcoin yes. We are using one currency even though we
are on a different country we are using single currency and this fix something that isn't broken.

Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:26:01 AM

very clearly it can happen if the currency has a total supply of very much and can be reprinted again, but if it does not have a total supply that is very much and can not be printed again then sduah surely it will be difficult to become a currency to use in all countries.
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:37:17 AM

As a matter of fact bitcoin is being used globally and US dollars is accepted globally. For a single currency worldwide, possible only if we have a united world. The question is, who would lead us and what currency would it be? Would the super powers around the world agree to be under the other?
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:01:36 AM

No currency issued by a country can be single currency to me but bitcoin fits that though countries still use their currencies, bitcoin is used by everyone.
Tell me, how to plan the economy of the country in bitcoin? The rate of bitcoin changes constantly and that takes off in price more than twice, then falls by 70 percent. The prices for the goods in general will then not even have approximate constant values. You need to tie them to anything more stable in their value. And how will enterprises and various trade organizations report to the tax authorities? The price of the goods has changed constantly. But in general, how can you use money that will not depend on the development of the economy of this country at all?
Therefore, the crypto currency can only go as an additional to the basic ordinary money, and no more.

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:05:12 AM

It is very possible through bitcoin and I think after a developed country like American began to used it as a currency the whole world will adopt it because bitcoin is the only form of money that is decentralized and you can used it any were in the world. Every other form of money is centralized and the regulatory agency make law that guide its used but not like bitcoin that has no regulations and dominant by a country.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:13:27 AM

Bitcoin itself is a global currency and has no geographical discrimination.

If the question is that if the world world can use a single form of currency/money as the global standard of payments and value, then the answer is an obvious yes. Before all the fiat currencies came along, gold and silver were both global currencies.

BTC seems to be an obvious choice if there was to ever going to be a globally accepted currency, since it can be easily transferred within and between countries. That is something that both fiat currencies, and even gold/silver lacks.

Smiley
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:16:15 AM

Technically crypto currencies, like bitcoin, is globally accepted but not one country has ownership or backing it up. You can say that crypto currencies could be a stock that people can exchange for other goods ir servixes or even currencies. Today, bitcoin is globally used but not all countries actually accept it. But i think a single currency per se isn't possible.

richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:50:21 AM

If this is about to replace fiat currency, it is possible but very unlikely to happen because no governments will ever give up the control of monetary system in their countries, governments will always wants to have that control. If it is about Bitcoin to be globally accepted, it is already but the problem is there are still some countries that don't like the idea of a currency being decentralized and highly volatile, that is why they want to prohibit or ban the use of cryptocurrencies. For me Bitcoin is still far from being a currency that can be used for daily needs, but it is still good as an investment or asset.
right, now cryptocurrency is better for investment, because it does not have a wide reach in the world. this is indeed related to the attitude of the government that has not legalized it. but i think it hard to get approvals from all countries into a single currency
Yeah this is right. Reason is, right now, the world is divided into three different categories that defines the developed countries as first world counties, the developing countries that contains second world and third world countries. And all this thing just divided over economic health of the countries. Since if the single currency concept would be accepted, there would be no difference remains then.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:07:40 AM

It is very possible through bitcoin and I think after a developed country like American began to used it as a currency the whole world will adopt it because bitcoin is the only form of money that is decentralized and you can used it any were in the world. Every other form of money is centralized and the regulatory agency make law that guide its used but not like bitcoin that has no regulations and dominant by a country.
Why do you think that after the United States, or after another large country, will take bitcoin and others? There are many countries in which there is a very low standard of living and there is no possibility to use digital currencies.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:03:32 PM

I'm sure bitcoin must be able to dominate the world. all countries will use bitcoin as a legitimate transaction tool. but despite that. the world still will not be separated from paper money. because paper money can be made as a symbol or a sign of the country.

One of Bitcoin's main principles is that there are no borders it has to respect or abide by. It's one protocol that has no equal, and one that at the same time can't be stopped. It's pointless to focus on what paper money will be like by that time, we should only care about what matters for us, and that's slowly taking distance from dealing with fiat. Let countries have their paper money, we have Bitcoin, that's more than enough. In current times it requires only our smartphone to transact with others or buy our daily needs in stores. I could perfectly use Bitcoin as sole currency if it enjoyed more adoption and stability. Fiat is a mixture of state and corporation money, while Bitcoin is people's (everyone's) money.
very good input. with the bitcoin going to be one of the transactions, bitcoins and fiat currencies can go together without intercourse, they will have their mutual manifest. when fiat money can not reach inter-country transactions at low cost, we can take advantage of a bitcoin payment system, with minutes and no high fees
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:18:06 PM

I think that Bitcoin can be use as a matter of fact to be globally accepted.
Right now it is being used as a payment system and it's already globally accepted. Although there are some countries that prohibited it but the number on how many adopted it is many.
What is your take and which currency can you suggest to be accepted globally?
We are in bitcoin forum so it's obvious that I want to see bitcoin accepted globally without any problem. As I've said it's already accepted but it's better if those countries that banned it will remove the sanction.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:29:55 PM

The possibility is there but I will not rely on it, bitcoin is one of the best currencies all over the world, what it's lacking is adoption, but the people that could make use of bitcoin the most are some of the ones that are the most opposed to it, people of the middle class could benefit enormously from bitcoin but they do not use it because they are too comfortable, they like the way things are, despite the fact that they are enslaved by huge amounts of debt that are probably going to be unable to pay in their entire lives.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: