Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:23:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can it be possible for the whole wide world use a single currency?  (Read 1231 times)
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:12:06 PM

it cannot be, the main objector on that thought are the governments they do not want their currency to fade and used a single currency. Maybe international currency but for a single currency it is impossible.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:36:24 AM

I think that Bitcoin can be use as a matter of fact to be globally accepted. What is your take and which currency can you suggest to be accepted globally?
I do not like the idea of any currency being the only one that is used, it doesn't matter if it's named bitcoin or ethereum or the United States dollar, having a single currency will make the economy of the world a lot more susceptible to failure, so it is way better to have several currencies competing among themselves than to have a single currency.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 02:40:37 AM

I think that Bitcoin can be use as a matter of fact to be globally accepted. What is your take and which currency can you suggest to be accepted globally?

I think that is too possible though we all know that cryptocurrencies would help the economy with that. Years have passed but there was no single currency implied or being used globally. Cryptocurrencies could be accepted in some countries but too impossible to become a single currency.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:51:36 AM

Bitcoin is possible to use, but it still takes time, at the moment you can not pay exclusively bitcoin, but in the future it is quite possible.
I agree, to make the world better then the most appropriate solution is to make bitcoin as a world currency, I'm very sure that if it is done then the transaction system becomes better and cheaper.
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:24:25 AM

Today there are more than 195 countries spread over 5 continents, and with many countries then all the problems and potential of all countries of course is different, if the world using a single currency of course many countries that do not agree.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:32:17 AM

yes it is possible cause people nowadays love technology and they tend to choose technology rather than the old ways. so i think cryptocurrency will be our currency in the future. cause  they love technology they use it. the world will be cashless and all of our money is in or on our electronic wallet. thats right.
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:40:19 AM

I think it might just one day happen. The more the future, of course, the world will grow and we do need a very sophisticated technology for our daily lives. And Bitcoin can be a good suggestion if in the future Bitcoin is used for the single currency around the world.
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:46:29 AM

If you are talking about bitcoin being a single monetary value that's not possible because each country has its monetary specificity. All values in the market have their own conversion factor that would discriminate your btc values. If this were all about bitcoin as their leading digital currency in each country, that is possible. All in my thoughts.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:10:50 AM

I do not think that this will happen in practice. Bitcoin has many drawbacks, and altcoyins continue to develop quantitatively and qualitatively. Already, many of them have far surpassed bitcoin. Therefore, even people will use different types of crypto currency.

From the point of view of the states, the use of a single crypto-currency on a global scale is generally impossible because of the high volatility of bitcoin.
fara_buduk

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:33:05 AM

I do not think that this will happen in practice. Bitcoin has many drawbacks, and altcoyins continue to develop quantitatively and qualitatively. Already, many of them have far surpassed bitcoin. Therefore, even people will use different types of crypto currency.

From the point of view of the states, the use of a single crypto-currency on a global scale is generally impossible because of the high volatility of bitcoin.
I also think it is impossible for bitcoin to be a single money because not all transactions can use bitcoin other than altcoin which is developed as a certain transaction tool in its role we still need money FIAT

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: