Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:10:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin News Sources  (Read 195 times)
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:01:40 PM

you join some forums to know what you should do
What other forums are you thinking at this moment? I don't know that there are other some other forums that is better than bitcointalk.org

This forum was founded by satoshi and if you ever know who satoshi nakamoto is, yes he only is the creator of bitcoin and later on was made and followed by altcoins.

So if there are some forums to join and know what you should do, I don't recall any or if I just missed them few people are in there.

I see the forum like same bitcointalk on google search. URL says altcoinstalk.org I am not sure whether it work well or not. Please do not waste your time on any resources like bitcointalk because we have the original one here and people will promote, making money, getting new crypto investors.
When you have the thought to see the altcoin news you need to go with the Cointelegraph and Coindesk. These sites are best option to get the news updates so no need of altcoin sources.
I don't know about that forum and I searched it out but you lack of letter "s".

By lurking at that forum it's mainly focused with different altcoins and it looks that there's a bunch of bounty hunters there.

Hundreds to thousands of replies but still that forum is very far away.

This forum has a strong foundation and the founder isn't just a random guy that decided to launch his own token for quick money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:53:13 PM

For me the best reliable news, is the social media platform of that tokens, this is the best way to know about them and their future updates and plans which factors to trigger for the price of the token to rally, that why i always follow the tokens i HODL.

quarkchain.io
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:43:13 PM

For fast news i am using twitter, for news about coin also twitter or reddit, sometimes telegram. If you want to know more about coin or token find its dev and follow him, it often helps. But there are a lot of fake news, always be careful and check all new information.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:16:54 PM

Be careful with scammers. There are so many scammers trying to give you false hopes... Altcoins are their playground.
nairb131

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:12:29 PM

If you really want to be updated about a coin, you can should be very active with the coin and pay close attention to news they share maybe on their platform or social media group and you can also get news about coin from coin desk, bitcoin news or bitcoin forums where some announcement are made about a coin. you can even download the coinmarket application on you system for you to stay updated.
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:02:04 AM

hey friend
I will try to share the experience that I get in trading at alt coin, dah here is indeed the risk level is bigger, but it is ad influence big in political issue which is warm, but there is more important that from movement there there is analysis that the strongest movement that will make the symbol move up or down.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀