Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:04:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Roger Ver To Face Lawsuit  (Read 212 times)
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4442

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:50:07 PM

Yeah Bitcoin itself can in no way be considered an altcoin, from any perspective. It is the main chain originating from the genesis block. Bitcoin Cash is forked off of the main chain and is running its own version of the blockchain now. Bitcoin cash is the altcoin, Bitcoin is still the original chain with the original consensus rules.

While I can't say Ver getting hit with a lawsuit is a good thing, I do think it could be the only way of showing him it's not cool trying to hijack Bitcoins brand.

core does not use the original consensus rules
try using the original client satoshi-qt-0.1 on bitcoin core network

LEARN definition of FORKS

both core and cash are not the original satoshi invention. they both forked off

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mangkanor

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:00:46 PM

Truly deserves from receiving that lawsuit but im afraid if the lawyear wont do anything about this as roger ver has billions of dollars of cryptocurrency assets.He will always find his way to fool people,which is why we shouldnt be trusting this IDIOT,so that he wont have anything left but those investors who got fooled by these people.Roger has full of shitty things in life and shouldnt be trusted.

Kokondao

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:13:08 PM

It is very necessary to be done so that there are not many further casualties, and it is very dangerous if it takes place by using the deception.
arienna23

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:45:18 AM

Roger Ver is a well-known influencer of BTC and BCH. I am surprised to see him fool people. 500+ people are kind of scammed by him. But may be there is different side to the story. May be it wasn't intentional. I don't know.
TommyAMD

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:26:55 PM

The situation is quite interesting and we'll see what happens as far as it will turn out in court to consider the claim because bitcoin is not recognized as a currency in many countries.
Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:29:00 AM

The situation is quite interesting and we'll see what happens as far as it will turn out in court to consider the claim because bitcoin is not recognized as a currency in many countries.

What happen is the ones crying lawsuit could not raise enough money to pay a lawyer and they gave up before May 4th,2018.

There is no lawsuit.
https://www.coinstaker.com/lawsuit-against-roger-ver-bitcoincom-dropped/

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: