Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:02:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICOs do you plan to join in MAY  (Read 612 times)
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:12:25 AM

As far as I observe dao stack is one of the best altcoin icos for this month. I still need to read more about but I loved the idea and I see our community somewhat supports it. I may invest some money on it.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
captain8

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:16:35 AM

Signals network ends in 6/7 hours from right now, looks easily worth a few ETH!

tuncaysanli395 (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:30:44 AM

Vernam looks interesting. Insurance is big sector and I know there are huge profit. Team seems very professiona. I will make research about them!
According to my researches, I have same ideas with you. The world's first 0% commission insurance on the blockchain. Their goal is to revolutionize the insurance industry! They are probably the first company in the world ready to implement a high-end technological solution which will dramatically lower the cost of insurance services while making the business way more efficient and friendly for all parties-from End Clients to major Insurance Companies!
Ardasnails

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 07:48:51 AM

Vernam looks amazing I just read their whitepaper! The Team, Token Metrics and Idea are A+++ I will be following this project to the moon.

Insurance is one of the sectors that needs to move to the blockchain!
tuncaysanli395 (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:51:15 AM

I am a new investor in crypto currency world, I think that If you plan to gain too much earnings, you should follow the upcoming ICOs.

I have searched some ICOs in May and decided make a basket wtih these two ICOs: Vernam(A new generation of insurance process on the blockchain) and POPCHEST(a next-generation video sharing platform with payment channels.)

Do you have any opinion about these ICOs and also additional suggestions? Thanks in advance

I'm going to join Tip Blockchain project in May. I haven't heard about Vernam and Popchest. Are they really good? Where did you find them?
Is Popchest like Flixxo? Not a unique idea. What about Vernam? I remember plenty of other projects that are in insurance sector.
I have investigated the most ICO rating website and find Vernam with their High scores and started to research. Fore example their ICO’s soft cap is secured on private sale.
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:55:24 AM

As far as I observe dao stack is one of the best altcoin icos for this month. I still need to read more about but I loved the idea and I see our community somewhat supports it. I may invest some money on it.
i see also many people are interested in this project, they participated in bounty campaign. just as i am still focused on project i am currently following. may just be able to remove signature code at end of mei

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:32:37 AM

Merculet , Blue Whale , Edenchain and CryptoCurve . The best is edenchain but I could not register whitelist.
djlenna12345

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:19:17 AM

May, 1st will be ICO Libra Credits - lending from PayPal guys, waiting for big ROI, DYOR
Have you seen the announcement in their official telegram channel? A personal cap of 0.9eth is very small. On the other hand, many will want to buy tokens on the exchange and it's good

mysql544

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:14:47 PM

Merculet , Blue Whale , Edenchain and CryptoCurve . The best is edenchain but I could not register whitelist.

Merculet and Vernam looks good.
oscarwhale189

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:01:19 PM

reserved
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1631

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 01:17:33 PM

Peculium (PCL) will be undeniably one of the strongest investments you can make in upcoming CryptoCurrencies in 2018 ytd, especially in the realm of financial services. Its Continued Crowd Offering is ongoing, and you can find out all about its strong points either on my twitter at https://twitter.com/FeroxAdvisors/status/990929439910440961
or the detailed article it links to at www.feroxadvisors.com/blog

Do your own diligence and make your own judgement of course. All the Best.

alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:26:44 PM

May it seems to me very hot. I myself will participate in the libra credit and nex. I also expect that some ICO will be announced, which were expecting a more positive market than in March / April.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:30:50 PM

I have not seen the two ico, it's just that I see Shivom and Entle project ... both of these projects have exceeded the softcap they get ... the Shivom project has reached over $ 33M and Enlte has sold more than 220M tokens and is soon reaching hardcap 250M tokens...try to follow both ,, i go both projects, and also the finished project is crowd machine and one more Zper project,,is already start for ICO and will ends at may 16,,until today they got more than 3000 ETH ...look at this link for Enlte project
Entle : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2985619
tuncaysanli395 (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:09:28 PM

Vernam looks amazing I just read their whitepaper! The Team, Token Metrics and Idea are A+++ I will be following this project to the moon.

Insurance is one of the sectors that needs to move to the blockchain!
I agree with you that The Vernam team is big, comprised of experienced and prestige insurance professionals and blockchain, IT and communications experts with a track record of successful projects.
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:21:48 PM

Rolecoin by Steamrole is by far the best ico currently going on now. It has some great qualities I love in an ico, like a great team
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:55:25 PM

this may,  Sentinel Protocol and Edenchain very good projects. when I look at projects partner, I see quality projects. I wish I could join pre-sale. :/
crypto_gaint

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:53:55 AM

AGRI ( BlockGrain.io)

Why ?
These days, hardly any ICOs have what it takes to give 100% confidence to investors like me.

They come up with the most random ideas and spend a few 100k dollars on marketing and building hype. Then they have token sales where pre-sale investors are given discounted rates. They end up dumping the coin as soon as there is an exchange listing.

In fact, I know of only one ICO in recent times that has not done this. Blockgrain.io team had the foresight and fairness to keep presale price equal to main sale price. This shows what intentions a team has. Less focussed on greed and more on onboarding the right people.

They're aiming to be uber+warehousing + audit + finance for the farming community.
blue_way

Activity: 173
Merit: 50

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:12:17 AM

I am a new investor in crypto currency world, I think that If you plan to gain too much earnings, you should follow the upcoming ICOs.

I have searched some ICOs in May and decided make a basket wtih these two ICOs: Vernam(A new generation of insurance process on the blockchain) and POPCHEST(a next-generation video sharing platform with payment channels.)

Do you have any opinion about these ICOs and also additional suggestions? Thanks in advance
a.   The POP Network is a decentralized approach to monetized video distribution using direct micropayments and token incentives instead of relying on advertising and paid subscriptions. The result is a system where Creators form direct relationships with their consumers, are liberated creatively, and get economically rewarded in a fair, transparent manner. This new system gives Viewers more choice by making long-tail content economically viable, allows deeper connections with Creators to form, and ensures the people making up the network share in the tokenized value they create rather than having that value funneled to massive, centralized corporations. In the same way Bitcoin, peer-to-peer electronic cash, forces a profound re-examination of the modern financial system, The POP Network is a tectonic shift in how humans create, distribute, and consume media. The POP Network is not simply competition to existing models but rather an entirely new ecosystem.
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:28:46 AM

I plan to invest to :
shivom ( 3 - 10 may ) presale succeed collected $33 million dollar and only 2 million left for ico sale.
Dao stack : 40 million hardcap the ico price arround $1 per token.
Xyo network : 99k token for 1 ethereum, ico still live untill mext 20 days.
Atlant : undervalued coin untill now and they said platform will be launch soon.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
tuncaysanli395 (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:54:36 AM

a.   The POP Network is a decentralized approach to monetized video distribution using direct micropayments and token incentives instead of relying on advertising and paid subscriptions. The result is a system where Creators form direct relationships with their consumers, are liberated creatively, and get economically rewarded in a fair, transparent manner. This new system gives Viewers more choice by making long-tail content economically viable, allows deeper connections with Creators to form, and ensures the people making up the network share in the tokenized value they create rather than having that value funneled to massive, centralized corporations. In the same way Bitcoin, peer-to-peer electronic cash, forces a profound re-examination of the modern financial system, The POP Network is a tectonic shift in how humans create, distribute, and consume media. The POP Network is not simply competition to existing models but rather an entirely new ecosystem.

I watched the PopChest Crypto Ico Summit in Zurich, 5 Top ICO Projects section. I really like the idea of "YouTube is not actually free". When we're on YT we pay for it with time spent watching ads. Advertisers call the shots while your favorite Creators get demonetized for not being ad-friendly and can no longer make videos you enjoy. This is the problem with 'free'. They’re putting YouTube on the blockchain. A decentralized approach to monetized video distribution using direct micropayments and token incentives instead of relying on advertising and paid subscriptions.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: