Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:02:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Hold.  (Read 827 times)
rony01941 (OP)

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:50:08 AM

I have seen all the bitcoin hold for many profits in the future. What do you do for this and say?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:58:57 AM

I have seen all the bitcoin hold for many profits in the future. What do you do for this and say?

I think if you just hold the bitcoin you have without you using it for trading as well and the total bitcoin you have will not grow definitely and your bitcoin will definitely not grow, so your statement about holding bitcoin is good but better if you grow the bitcoin you have so that the benefits you get become very much.
datmacro

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:03:00 AM

It looks like you were right. I was late, yesterday BTC is still $ 8500, today BTC has reached $ 10000
warrengates

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:32:20 AM

I have some Bitcoins and mostly i am hold for long-term investments and that's proved profitable. There is little I use for trading.
cruzjoel12345

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:40:37 AM

I think you are right. Holding a bitcoin is a best way to gain profit if you hold and wait the bitcoin price pump you can gain profit in future then if you have a skills in trading will help you to gain more profit.
Britanshio

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:47:46 AM

You're right my friend because when you hold bitcoin I'm sure the value of it will double someday and you should wait for the right time.
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:00:58 AM

Holding bitcoin in downfall period is one of the best strategy that mostly investors should do. In this way they can able to earn much more profit but it is mostly can be done when they investing for a long term. However, in downfall season, it can be consider as the right time for investment because the coins is in much lower value and this will be the worth it price to be hold and sell when the highest pump will come.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
themughni

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:12:46 AM

yes, I think so. Bitcoin prefer hold for many profits in the future. because today the price is low. I will wait the price of bitcoin go up. Bitcoin is the future currency, every one will need the bitcoin in the future, I believe it
RicardoRicky

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:31:12 AM

I like most people, I hold for long term, occasionally when there is a drop I bought it back to increase the amount of bitcoin I invested. in addition to holding it I think will not find happiness anytime soon.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:35:05 AM

Ofcourse i will do the same too,in fact im am already holding my bitcoins since the last price drop in 6.5k$ mark untill now and now i have some profit.Holding is the smartest way to do in promising coins instead of short term trading

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:39:42 AM

Yes it good to hold for now since the price started to increase a little bit. For those who have hold bitcoins they are so lucky for the huge profit will come to them. Bitcoin is predicted to rise at the middle of this year and I hope this will be true so that many can recover the lose they have for few months.
miki95

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:40:24 AM

Actually If you are really into it on daily bases than is for sure more profitable to do trading...just holding bitcoin should make you profit (if it keep growing)  but with trading its possible to make some profit up on that every day  Grin
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:44:01 AM

Yes, I think so. Bitcoin prefer hold for many profits in the future. Because today's the price is low. I will wait the price go up.Holding is the smartest way to do in promising coins instead of short term trading.
Hold it and sell when you are satisfied.Bitcoin is the future currency, every one will need the bitcoin in the future.
cutiemolit

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:50:31 AM

Yes, I think so. Bitcoin prefer hold for many profits in the future. Because today's the price is low. I will wait the price go up.Holding is the smartest way to do in promising coins instead of short term trading.
Hold it and sell when you are satisfied.Bitcoin is the future currency, every one will need the bitcoin in the future.

Better hold Bitcoin than panicking. We know that Bitcoin's stability is shakey. But better not panic during these times and wait until it reaches its highest price. Greater future awaits those who are willing to wait . Bitcoin can surpass this challenges it's facing right now. We need to be optimistic that someday the highest price Bitcoin will reach. And by this time we can gain more profit. All we need to do is to hold and wait.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:02:55 AM

Well, in a way of holding it is true that we can possible earn much higher profit in this way. I think mostly of the big whales doing that strategy which buying a lot of coins in a long dump season and keep holding it until the upward bounce will happen. The way of buying in lower value and then patiently holding for a long period of time and in the last thing is do sell is very nice strategy and definitely brings big profit to us.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 06:09:00 AM

We must understand that Bitcoin is a payment system in its core and we should treat it as a payment system in the first place. I am not against earning games from the speculation activities but I just want to say that it should not be our first motive when we are using Bitcoin. I believe that movement is a growth and hence I try to spend at least 50% of my funds to pay the bills. Unfortunately, we don't have a crypto friendly market environment as of now does I have to rely on online options. Bitcoin is having some value today just because the early adopters used to spend their funds instead of focusing on holding, now it's our responsibility to do the same.
Tomcolor

Activity: 661

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:12:45 AM

I say same to you.now just need to hold after some days. Bitcoin price now everyday down.i would like this time to Bitcoin buying and holding with my future life for the good profit. So don't miss this good time to buy and hold.

Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:13:54 AM

if anyone wants to make a large amount of profit then holding Bitcoin would be a great idea for this issue. I think Bitcoin is not a payment system for the people, Also they are using Bitcoin for making money. So that holding money would be a good and safe investment for the future purpose. not only that but also Bitcoin will be used as the most influential currency in the future. So it will be a worthy asset in the future.
dilshanfernando

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:15:17 AM

I think that holding bitcoins is very good thing for the future because bitcoin price is getting high again . so bitcoin holders can enjoy their profits at the end of this year .
Elmughni

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:16:55 AM

by seeing the bitcoin is high volatile today, you prefer hold the bitcoin until the price is going up. hold is the best way if you want many profits in the future.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: