Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:48:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Hold.  (Read 829 times)
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:01:20 AM

Of course, I would certainly keep bitcoin as everyone knows about the popularity of bitcoin in the future, Bitcoin is the future currency, people will need bitcoin in the future, I believe it.

TrufieldICO

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:02:17 AM

Hold. The upside potential is massive
Sakibhasan.bd

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:07:43 AM

I am a bitcoin lover. I am always positive to investing on BTC. I think that there have a bright future on investing in BTC. Now this time btc price is low,
But, i believe that inshallah very soon btc will increase a good price.
So,
I think that we all should invest on it,,,,!
Labay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:48:49 AM

It holds for the future, imagine that you have 1 bitcoin with the price of $100 only then the price now was $20, 000 so you gain almost 200 times right? That's easy money and that's the holder want to do, they invest to know the outcome in the future.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:02:13 AM

Bitcoin Holding is one of the best things we can make us future bright if we have little bit demonization at least of 0.1 it is better to hold bitcoin for long term
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:55:29 AM

Holding bitcoin is the most reliable and calm way to profit. If you buy bitcoin at a good price, then holding one or two years will bring a good income.

Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:00:14 AM

I am trading and holding at a same time, why I do it because trading can give you profit fast if you know what you are doing but the downside of it is it is riskier than holding on the other hand holding is less risky but if you were able to buy on the right time you will more likely to gain profit that will beat inflation. Investing in something is always a good thing, instead of just putting it in a bank, interest in the bank are really small that you are just wasting the potential of your money to make money.
3angel84

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:03:21 AM

It has been proven as history of bitcoin manifest that the wisest strategy here is holding and a lot of testimonies that will prove it right,so I am on the same track also,I have some coins and I am still holding it for the greener profit.
Cepot

Activity: 243

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:05:10 AM

I think by holding for a long time is the right decision if the bitcoin price is down, 1 to 2 years is long term, chances are you will get a big profit because for next year the price will peak.
bingungsekali

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:24:06 PM

I have seen all the bitcoin hold for many profits in the future. What do you do for this and say?
it really holds the bitcoin for the next few months or the next few years .. it's a long-term investment and you'll sell your bitcoin when the price goes up and makes a big profit.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:26:44 PM

I have seen all the bitcoin hold for many profits in the future. What do you do for this and say?

Bitcoin has proven itself for how many years already since 2009. Many have become instant millionaires and many stories talks about rugs to riches. Many are also dreaming for that to happen thus they are holding their bitcoin and wait for the near future for bitcoin to not just hit the moon but to hit Pluto instead. If in case bitcoin could hit a million dollar per coin then many will become a millionaire and billionaire once again.
komatovo

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:32:02 PM

it really holds the bitcoin for the next few months or the next few years .. it's a long-term investment and you'll sell your bitcoin when the price goes up and makes a big profit.
Of course, some of us are thinking about to sell BTC in order to buy something they have been wanting for a long time. This way of thinking is easy but superficial.
israfil

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:56:39 PM

I have done a lot of good work in Monaco because many people benefit from investing in Bitcoin. Keep in mind that if you hold Bitcoin, you are not using it for trading too, and your total bitcoin will definitely not grow and your bitcoin will definitely not grow, so if you increase bitcoin your statement about holding bitcoin is good but good. You have so much in order to get a lot of profits.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:20:23 PM

Try to hold your bitcoins when the prices are low.Selling at low price is a wrong strategy.Try to buy more coins at the time when the prices are low and hold them for months even for years if you are not getting that much amount which gives a huge profit . At present the market value is not so high so it is advisable to buy new coins instead of selling them.Try to save them in your wallet.Some people are also selling at this time in oder to earn money and purchase coins buy using that money that is als good.If you have money for such purchases then don't sell your coins and hold them as long as you can untill you get good amount by selling them.
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 01:33:09 PM

I HODL short term, whenever the price pumps more than 20% from where I have bought it I sell, and then buy back during dips... at first I am afraid of missing out but eventually I have mastered the art of patience. DIP will always happen, there are money makers who move the market frequently, you just have to ride on the waves.

but i think it's just too risk if we don't how to decide the dip position at all, the worst is when we already think its the dip but the price keep bloodbath and finally we need to wait it till recover. something that it will happen short time just become a long term HOLD

i think HOLD bitcoin is just the best way and of course till the price that we think it worth to sell and after we sell it, no more regret when price going up  Grin

azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:35:07 PM

Holding bitcoin is a wise strategy to achieve big profits. However, buying when the market goes down becomes an opportunity to increase your bitcoin savings. It can also affect its growth as it adds to the demand that could make the price increase.
abonti

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:38:23 PM

I think that holding bitcoins is very good time, because of the bitcoin price down, i have saving coins for the future.i believe that very soon will increase a good price.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:39:28 PM

Yes true, holding bitcoin for long term, gives you a big chance to earn bigger. It is risky but bitcoin is good for long term investment as wheb you look back to previous prices of it. It is increasing every year.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1302
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:47:10 PM

Holding for long terms (2-3 years or more ) is always better than trading because:

1) You get much better returns (5x or more) instead of 10% or so.

2) It shows that you have confidence on the coin and thus you will pick only those coins which are fundamentally sound.

3) Saves a lot of time which is wasted in short term trading.
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:54:19 PM

yes you will have a lot of income if you hold bitcoin because of the bitcoin price lower now surely you invested in it and hold it long enough you will have a lot of income.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: