Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:23:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature Bounty : coin value in USD vs Stake  (Read 180 times)
Ayuluv2001 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:51:53 AM

Hi all, i understand that some bounties for signature gives $5 per post in coin value and some gives like 100 stakes depending on the rank.

But which is honestly a better selection or choice? Thanks in advance
rahutomo

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:02:48 AM

I think the stake is better, because it can get more tokens / coins.
the second reason is, depending on your process.
Whether you are in compliance or not.
if appropriate then there are results.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:08:33 AM

Hi all, i understand that some bounties for signature gives $5 per post in coin value and some gives like 100 stakes depending on the rank.

I prefer bounty with stakes rather than bounties payment in usd value. If the bounty pool is huge you will get more payment when the pool is dividend. Another option i can consider is if it will be paid with bitcoin with $5 per post.
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:16:21 AM

I will choose $5 per post. My reason is that $5 per post what i get the value is already being determine and i do not have to take the risk of whether the price will rise or drop like what you are getting for stakes. If you feel more adventurous you can consider stake also but is is a bet as you will not know the price till it launch.
Ayuluv2001 (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:17:42 AM

thanks alot for the sharing. Currently trying out $5/post for 20 post max per week for a start.

And saw one 100 stake/w hence am thinking which is a much better choice

I have not had any completed bounties yet hence I am unable to judge how much does the stakes relates to even if its 100/w for my rank
Qahay

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:20:00 AM

Do not pay attention to it, just take part in many projects. See payments going in your myetherwallet.
Osaid1
Copper Member

Activity: 358

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 07:21:58 AM

Participate in the current signature bounty in which I am participating, its gonna be a huge profit. (just 1 week left until the bounty ends)

Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:23:45 AM

Some bounties pay in BTC also.
Paying fixed value good for fast income, you know how much you earn.
Stakes earning depends how many peoples in one bounty and we dont know how much will cost each token in final, its good for hodlers

SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:24:38 AM

First it depends on the total allocation for the signature bounty. Most of the mangers give it around 40%. After that the next thing that matters is how much the company has been able to raise. Suppose a company raised 100mn dollars, and out of this, 2% were reserved for bounty. So there would be 2mn dollars available for bounty participants. Now out of this 2mn, 40% were for signature, then 80k would be divided to the participants depending upon the stakes.
So you cannot really make out which would be more profitable.
haryatiposton01

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:25:15 AM

I prefer a signature campaign that gives $ 5 per post, if maximum 30 signatures, I can earn $ 150 per week, I think it's more profitable for me,gift giving with usd looks more clear.
Yudhis23

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:29:50 AM

i prefer to get stakes rather than getting usd. because it all depends on the project that we follow, if we use usd per post, then we will lose the opportunity to earn more money. especially if the project has a very big value, would be a disadvantage for us if only rely on usd per post
cryptonad

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:55:49 AM

For me it doesn't matter either in $ or token as long as the project is looks good in terms of its purpose and having the potential of its developments in the future. Another is the allocated budget which differs on each in every project.
JanuaryStars

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:00:43 AM

It really doesn't matter much to me. It all will end up in proper use anyway.
But for all I know, most of the projects I participated in offers payment in tokens and not in USD.
I can earn USD in some other ways, like daytime or office jobs, but it cannot give me cryptos in any way.
So may be, at some point, I prefer earning cryptos.
AteenaD

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:57:11 AM

I prefer a signature campaign that gives $ 5 per post, if maximum 30 signatures, I can earn $ 150 per week, I think it's more profitable for me,gift giving with usd looks more clear.

I do totally agree with you Sir. I also prefer signature campaigns that pays $ per post if they were available. I've got to see my earnings even before ICO ends. If a campaign pays in tokens or stakes, i am always in deep thought whether the equivalent value is satisfying or not especially if there were so many participants. But nonetheless the very first thing i am also most particular about is the total allocation for the signature bounty.
Hifemih

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:00:43 AM

I think stakes are better
Audistar

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:06:24 AM

It really doesn't matter much to me. It all will end up in proper use anyway.
But for all I know, most of the projects I participated in offers payment in tokens and not in USD.
I can earn USD in some other ways, like daytime or office jobs, but it cannot give me cryptos in any way.
So may be, at some point, I prefer earning cryptos.

When you say it that way, I wold then prefer earning stakes than USD. Surely, we can earn it daily in our office or any other facilities/stores/agencies that require our services. But any of those don't offer earnings in cryptos.
And crypto is highly volatile, despite that, if you are clever enough, you can earn satisfying profits from it.
So, yeah, I prefer it in stakes.
Ayuluv2001 (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:12:13 PM

Appreciate all these inputs! Let me test it out for the bounties that I have on hand with those stakes on hand.

After which i can decide which is worth but of course I had to agree having Stake with high potential project and especially with good ranking will give you more.
Griga29

Activity: 404
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:48:57 PM

When you are paid a fixed fee you can accurately calculate how much you will receive. However, in most cases it will be more profitable to receive stakes. The award for the signature is 30-40% of the total pool for bounty. Maybe it will happen that the number of participants will be small and in that case you will receive a much higher payment.
billyj111

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:53:29 PM

I personally think that stake it is better because they can make a lot more money.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:57:19 PM

I think Stake is better and more equal than giving a fixed amount per week. Many projects have a small amount of people participate, then they have the right to earn with a fixed bounty pool
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: