Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:28:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] 🚀 [ICO] CRYPTOHOMA | Token for crypto-community in Telegram 🌎📈  (Read 1227 times)
DjonMnemonik

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:23:48 AM

To be more precise, negotiations are conducted with YOBIT, EXMO, CoinExchange and CRYPTOPIA. The list of cryptocurrency exchanges is large.
Personally, I am waiting for the appearance of HOMA tokens in the first place, on the cryptocurrency exchange YOBIT, it is very good for new projects.
Yes, indeed, the cryptocurrency exchange YOBIT is very important, there are actively trading many large traders and investors, but CRYPTOPIA is no worse.
The disputable situation, in fact, all cryptocurrency exchanges are needed, and the more of them, the better for the price of HOMA.
Ursuka

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:44:36 AM

this project is very developed website to explain about all project ideas and the development of coin sales or ICO, I want to have coins from this project, where I can discuss more about ICO
JuleGulie

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:48:26 PM

this project is very developed website to explain about all project ideas and the development of coin sales or ICO, I want to have coins from this project, where I can discuss more about ICO

This thread on the forum specifically created to discuss the project and its ICO can write here all your thoughts.
Tyler86

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:03:21 PM

Do you want to offer help to HOMA developers? I saw that they have a fully equipped team of professionals, but the extra help is always useful.
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:28:39 PM

And how many coins will be issued for sale? And what will happen to the unsold tokens? This is a very important issue.

blumkinnn

Activity: 238

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:44:18 PM

Is there a fixed minimum amount I can buy tokens for? Let's say I want to buy only 100 HOMA, can I do it?

cryptonuim6

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:54:48 PM

Is there a fixed minimum amount I can buy tokens for? Let's say I want to buy only 100 HOMA, can I do it?
You can buy a minimum of 1 token , but do not forget that the transaction fee will cost about 0.40$.
nistra

Activity: 474
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:11:42 PM

what problem did you have when creating and implementing your project and how did you find a solution to fix it?
Kolona

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:42:32 PM

You can buy a minimum of 1 token , but do not forget that the transaction fee will cost about 0.40$.
This is a very favorable aspect, even small investors can enter the CRYPTOHOMA project, I hope that the lack of investment minimums will have a positive impact on sales.
Allexmdd

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:08:52 PM

How can I contact the administrators of the project?  I would like to offer my services in the promotion of the project.
SHALARIBA (OP)

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:26:14 PM

How can I contact the administrators of the project?  I would like to offer my services in the promotion of the project.
Hi! You can write to me at Telegram @Norbeee
Ortorturus

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:26:36 PM

The website has all the contacts: you can Contact the project administrators via Telegram: @Norbeee, @Black_cat25
haoji137

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:31:19 PM

I like your website, information is relatively comprehensive, hope that the future development of the project will be very good.
AndreGreat

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:47:28 PM

pre-sale successfully completed? but you collected only 12 and a half ethers. is this a successful conclusion? and tell me, with which exchanges are being negotiated?
SHALARIBA (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:47:44 AM

pre-sale successfully completed? but you collected only 12 and a half ethers. is this a successful conclusion? and tell me, with which exchanges are being negotiated?
We have a relatively small project, and millions of dollars are not needed to create it. First of all, the listing of the coin will be on the exchanges YoBit and CoinExchange.
SHALARIBA (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:53:16 PM

I like your website, information is relatively comprehensive, hope that the future development of the project will be very good.
thank you my friend Smiley
LaScuderia

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:37:43 PM

Do not agree such small fees mean that you will have to save everything from advertising to exchanges and ending with technical development. By the way, what is collected means that all who invested will give out a large number of tokens and in the token there will almost be only a few dozen holders?
LaScuderia

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:21:06 PM

Most likely they paid their money out of their money, I do not think that you can get free of charge to the stock exchanges with only a good idea and minimum turnover. There should always be something else like some additional chip even for small exchanges, not to mention bitrex and binance.
I heard that to make a listing on binance need to pay as much as 50 bitcoins, I think that is a huge amount. In addition, there is a voting system on Binance, where traders give their votes for interesting coins in their opinion.

The voting system really does not really work, they will still ask that they give the bitcoins. But of course in a smaller amount than if you just pay. Although I still think that it is too frivolous to pay so much for getting on a large exchange.
Money can be spent much better than simply giving it to the administrators of exchanges.
SHALARIBA (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:15:05 PM

what problem did you have when creating and implementing your project and how did you find a solution to fix it?
We only had one problem. Most people have difficulties buying tokens and storing them. We support our users by recording instructions and training videos.
NumBit765

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:51:23 PM

At the moment, the coin can already be purchased on the decentralized waves exchange.
We are negotiating with the exchange YOBIT, EXMO, CoinExchange and CRYPTOPIA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: