Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:06:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Gigadice.com - Tons of Unique Features  (Read 4786 times)
GigaDice (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 08:03:03 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2013, 03:34:00 AM by GigaDice

Gigadice.com is now on the market for a new owner. I have decided to take a job which would consume most of my time and simply will not have enough time to run and market the site. I believe Gigadice will be an industry leader due to the all the unique features and user friendliness. t

Features:

-On Chain Gambling (Satoshidice)
-Off Chain Gambling (JustDice)
-Automated Betting
-Paypal compatibility (Cashouts)
-Litecoin compatibility (Deposits & Cashouts)
-Bitcoin compatibility (Deposits & Cashouts)
-Chat
-Provably Fair
-A flat fee charged on LTC/Paypal cash outs, allowing for the owner to make profit while the site is incurring losses to gamblers.

The site also has everything else you would expect in a gambling site such as bet history, user statistics, etc. Once purchased the individual will receive complete control of the site, servers and anything else which is associated to the site including this Bitcointalk account. The price I’m looking for is 10 - 13 BTC which covers the development costs and can easily be made back. For those interested please feel free to contact me through PM or at admin@gigadice.com
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aksplace

Activity: 602
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 08:11:58 AM

It's sad to see you leave the industry we wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.
GigaDice (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 08:39:08 AM

It's sad to see you leave the industry we wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Thanks, it was a tough decision but my job will make running the site physically impossible as I will be away for days on end.
bit777

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 08:40:28 AM

What is the sale price. Pls post it here or in PM. Also some user stats.

Edit: Just saw that you posted the price in your original post. Can you share some user stats?
bit777

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 08:44:32 AM

Also technologies used
GigaDice (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 09:01:51 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2013, 09:19:51 AM by GigaDice

Edit: Just saw that you posted the price in your original post. Can you share some user stats?

The user statistic page looks like this.

http://gyazo.com/25c6f7b5807b9d3be7d1ac8f5fe9e158

Regarding the technologies used in the development I will contact my developer and figure out the exact languages.

EDIT: PHP / MySQL / JavaScript / HTML / CSS
BitcoinFr34k

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 09:33:34 AM

Regarding the technologies used in the development I will contact my developer and figure out the exact languages.

I think he's talking about the amount of users on your site.
GigaDice (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 09:40:43 AM

I think he's talking about the amount of users on your site.

My apologies, Gigadice 2.0 has never been released "officially" to the public as the site was going through an IPO when I decided to sell. The site however did experience over 300,000 in bets in under a day of the IPO going live.
tonino

Activity: 348

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 10:08:50 AM

could You tell us how many shares You sold during the IPO? thanks
Stake

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 10:36:35 AM

If anybody has any questions for me, I developed GigaDice version 2.0.

I can take PMs or questions and/or help GigaDice answer any technical questions.
AuroraHF

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 11:02:52 AM

I can take PMs or questions and/or help GigaDice answer any technical questions.

Would you develop a completely different script or are you guys just selling GigaDice's.

How much if I just want the script itself, no domain, no traffic, no hosting.

lmao
Stake

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 11:08:51 AM

Would you develop a completely different script or are you guys just selling GigaDice's.

I do not reap any profits from the sale of GigaDice.

I just developed the site for payment, and am here to answer any technical questions regarding development that he is incapable of answering.

However, I am a freelance developer and willing to do jobs as long as you are not considering purchasing GigaDice.com because I don't want to cause conflict.

Yes, I can write you a script or scripts.  PM me for more information or e-mail me at admin@coinsafe.io or developer@gigadice.com.

Thanks.
AuroraHF

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 11:09:50 AM

I do not reap any profits from the sale of GigaDice.

I just developed the site for payment, and am here to answer any technical questions regarding development that he is incapable of answering.

However, I am a freelance developer and willing to do jobs as long as you are not considering purchasing GigaDice.com because I don't want to cause conflict.

Yes, I can write you a script(s).  PM me for more information or e-mail me at admin@coinsafe.io or developer@gigadice.com.

Thanks.

I'll PM you right now in regards to a script I need done.

lmao
Stake

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 11:36:15 AM

Anyone communicating to me about anything not related to GigaDice please message only or e-mail at developer@gigadice.com or admin@coinsafe.io.

I don't want to impede upon the progress of the sale of this very great project.

Thanks.
GigaDice (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 09:48:54 PM

I have gotten quite a few PM's regarding the price I'm looking for. I'm looking for around 20-25 BTC.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 10:02:16 PM

I have gotten quite a few PM's regarding the price I'm looking for. I'm looking for around 20-25 BTC.

So gigadice really has no user value at the moment, right?
Everything has been tested but not yet actually experienced with real users?
moderate

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

nearly dead

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 10:13:02 PM

I have gotten quite a few PM's regarding the price I'm looking for. I'm looking for around 0.20-0.25 BTC.

FTFY.
GigaDice (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 12:09:52 AM

So gigadice really has no user value at the moment, right?
Everything has been tested but not yet actually experienced with real users?

The site hasn't been released to the public "officially" although many individuals (300~) have made accounts and tested the site during the IPO stage.
GigaDice (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 01:58:38 AM

I have gotten quite a few PM's regarding the price I'm looking for. I'm looking for around 0.20-0.25 BTC.

FTFY.

I'd appreciate if you left your snide comments to yourself. I don't think you were around when the site went through "Beta" testing and received tons of compliments, etc.
moderate

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

nearly dead

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 02:13:03 AM

FTFY.

I'd appreciate if you left your snide comments to yourself. I don't think you were around when the site went through "Beta" testing and received tons of compliments, etc.

Good luck selling it to those complimenting you to increase their post count so they win more from their signatures.

How come the fact your "IPO", see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=322686.0, that failed so hard is not mentioned here ? Face the facts, your site is worth, at best, 0 bitcoins. Icons copied from primedice, buyer will get fucked at any point by touching paypal, does not even bother using https.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: