Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:45:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell high, i get it but how?  (Read 538 times)
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:08:42 PM

For example, I invest in Eth coins, in the next few days the price reaches a more profitable level than I previously invested, so we think you can sell it at a price higher than the purchase price.
maereglapo

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:07:12 PM

Hi All,

All the Crypto experts are always banging on about selling high, which is in most cases is correct, but i don't really get how someone can lock in the profits.

If i sell, do i convert the coin back to BTC for profit? How does someone make profit because most of the time when coins dump so does BTC! so how does someone secure profits?

What do you peeps do? I'm slightly confused.

Thanks
Full member who doesnt know how to trade? sounds like a farmed or sold account.I am not sure how did you come up with that ranks without knowing the basics,for sure theres gotta be some explanation here!Cant believe it but looks like you are kidding,when you are into trading you will need to secure it thru bitcoin not in usd/nor those altcoins.
frommolo

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:10:26 PM

I think, that just you should choose on which price you can seeling or buying
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:15:19 PM

It is necessary to fix profit at once. For example, after selling altcoins, you get a certain amount of bitcoins. And immediately change them for stablecoin. Thus fixed profit. And then you can wait for the price drop and buy cheaper.
Adio

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:20:15 PM

Sell when you see a good high green candle, but when it's red,  in other words buy at support level and sell at resistance level,  in this way you are good to go in crypto
Megababa

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:22:01 PM

Okay set a target for yourself, mayb x4 , x5 or whatever you set for yourself after which when its hits the target, you can sell and incase of dip, you can convert your coins to bitcoin, ethereum or ,ltc and convert it to a fiat equivalent like USDT, USDT doesn't always drop in value and it is almost static at $1 in price.
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:37:30 PM

Just I can say to you not to listen to experts and analytics you must think yourself because it is your money and you can lose them.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:44:25 PM

Hi All,

All the Crypto experts are always banging on about selling high, which is in most cases is correct, but i don't really get how someone can lock in the profits.

If i sell, do i convert the coin back to BTC for profit? How does someone make profit because most of the time when coins dump so does BTC! so how does someone secure profits?

Thanks
Hi
I think what they say is true but to be able to do that we really need big capital so our profit can be big also because if our capital small the profit will be small and will decrease because have to pay transaction fee
jeungo

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:49:03 PM

If you sell at the moment, you can get into a very bad situation. The price may go up and you will not be able to buy back your assets and eventually lose on a big rise that will be in the third, fourth quarter of this year. Be patient and wait for higher levels for sale.
Mrbee

Activity: 454

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:10:28 PM

Basically you invest in a coin, for example Bitcoin, and wait for its price to go up, than you sell it and make profit. The thing is you have to plan and understand what are you investing in, because not every single coin can rise in price, that`s for sure.
arun9900

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:13:50 PM

definitely exceeds all the others several times Friends do take part in it and follow the further development small the profit will be !!
cryptomoon1003

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:15:26 PM

It will take some years of experience for you to understand the pattern.. IT Is very similar to stock market sell high and buy low pattern
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:16:50 PM

Hi All,

Thanks

Yes, sell very high
HOW?? BY having close monitors of tokens, and when it pumps you sell.

Yes, convert tokens back to BTC FOR PROFIT, THEN YOU SELL BTC FOR FIAT
Very and quite easy.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:22:41 PM

This is a very tricky question and its a kind of gamble, i mean you never know if the peak or high has been reached and you never know how deep the dip will be, so to be honest it is just luck, if you hit the right points once you are just lucky and next time you may miss out.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:23:31 PM

Selling high is the correct way in trading but the most difficult part is to know when is the high point to sell. For me, I will set a price and hold on to the coin when it reaches the price.

For taking profit, it depends on you. You can take profit in BTC or USDT.
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:24:03 PM

Hi All,

Thanks
The kay is about to become patience dude. you don't need to convert your amount to the bitcoin and the only thing you must do if you have sold your token at peak and then be patience by put lower order and remember it needs some analyzation. I've sold CRPT when it was reached its peak and then i buy again when the price gets rekt and i have doubled my amount. If the problem is about when? and you should learn more how to read the pattern.

I'm agreed,  it is the best way to earn some fast profit from your coin, sold your token at the peak and then buy it later when price goes down. Simple and typical.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:32:34 AM

Learning to hold is an art and a meme. It can be a lot more difficult than people make it sound but it's generally a good thing to do. Pick a good project and check back in a few months
ghagz2016

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:48:59 AM

If you want to sell coins at high price, there comes your being a wise investor goes.  Of course, you must consider the current exchange rate.  You should not just sell but check their prices in the market.  There comes high selling. An investor should speculate. As price is high, it is selling time. As it undergoes deflation or lowering of prices, it is time to hold your tokens and it tells you to buy some tokens, then sell them again as their prices go high. There is always right time for every transaction.
hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:03:04 AM

I myself also still learn a lot about trading system. I think selling when coins are high prices. And buy when the price of coins is low. So the profit earned can be set aside. And the initial capital can be to re-buy coins when the price is low. And so on, if I think.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Tengcreneng

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:12:30 AM

Make sure you can always be active in monitoring and observing market developments. Wait until the market is completely stable to be at a high price. Once you can make sure everything is completely secure, bitcoin is stable, then you can sell it. Bitcoin prices are very volatile and rarely stable, for that, you have to be really careful in doing so.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: