Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:26:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell high, i get it but how?  (Read 524 times)
Li-Fox

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:30:25 PM

If I earn a 50% coin profit, I sell this coin in the amount of 20-30%. I also continue to operate until I sell the whole coin.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:36:22 PM

The only way that you can sell your coins at a high price is to make sure that you wait for the prices of the coin to crash before you buy so that way you know that you are buying at low prices and then you have to be patient for the price of the coin to correct and then recover before you sell them so you sell for a higher price than you bought.
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:52:06 PM

The best strategy is that invest only to those altcoins that are capable to rise high in the future. Top altcoins are best in long term investments, maybe it rise not so high and takes so long to hold but considered it already as a sure profits in the future because they are proven and tested. Don't panic if price goes down for sure it will bounce strong later.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:25:32 PM

If I earn a 50% coin profit, I sell this coin in the amount of 20-30%. I also continue to operate until I sell the whole coin.

It depends on you mate, How you earn profit selling high is the only right choice to earn profit, Just follow the Basic and Effective strategy, BUY-HODL-SELL, just do that and im sure you can earn profit, if you buy coins make sure that its price is low, and hodl it for a couple of months or years wait it to rise and if it rise sell your coins to earn profit. It's simple yet effective.

Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:35:04 PM

Hi All,

All the Crypto experts are always banging on about selling high, which is in most cases is correct, but i don't really get how someone can lock in the profits.

If i sell, do i convert the coin back to BTC for profit? How does someone make profit because most of the time when coins dump so does BTC! so how does someone secure profits?

What do you peeps do? I'm slightly confused.

Thanks

If you are trading to bitcoin, then what difference to you where bitcoin is located, with a coin pump you get more bitcoin, in any case, even if he is also pumped. If after that he is dumped, the amount of bitcoin does not change, his value changes, in dollars. You just need to wait for the next growth. Either if you will trade immediately in pair with the dollar, then you will not have a headache about the price of bitcoin. Or trade with bitcoin, at the top of wave, sell bitcoin for dollars, at the bottom redeem more bitcoin, at the next growth sell up the received bitcoin amount. I think you need a section for beginners, these are basic things.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
Tomahawk One Two

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:38:21 PM

I'm sure that for most people the task of selling their coins at a high price often resembles a game of roulette. If you do not analyze the market, if you do not try to understand why the growth or decline occurs, then you do not really control it.
maulidin8888

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:44:20 PM

Iya kita harus bersabar untuk mendapatkan hasil yang lebih baik oleh karena itu kita lebih baik menunggu dari pada kita menjual sekarang harganya murah iya kita nunggu di saat harga nya mahal
matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:56:34 PM

Hi All,

All the Crypto experts are always banging on about selling high, which is in most cases is correct, but i don't really get how someone can lock in the profits.

If i sell, do i convert the coin back to BTC for profit? How does someone make profit because most of the time when coins dump so does BTC! so how does someone secure profits?

Thanks
What they mean is to convert it into dollars or regular currrency or to simply sell it not to convert it to other cryptos. But in such way, the chance of earning bigger if the market will continue increasing at that moment will be also lost. So the selling period should be based on the investor's satisfaction.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:36:18 AM

I didn't look at it. I saw it above board. Set an ideal goal for yourself and sell it. Grin Grin Grin
you can sell your altcoin for a high price but for now, the altcoin price is still below and so now you can hold your altcoin and wait until the altcoin price and the market go back up and if everything is good you can sell it with a high price
RaiNain

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:17:21 AM

Hi All,

Thanks

the key is to be patient. You do not need to convert your amount to bitcoin and the only thing you have to do if selling tokens is you be patient, no hurry to do so. if it is low you must wait for it.
trinhdao078

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:14:11 AM

Okay set a target for yourself, mayb x4 , x5 or whatever you set for yourself after which when its hits the target, you can sell and incase of dip, you can convert your coins to bitcoin, ethereum or ,ltc and convert it to a fiat equivalent like USDT, USDT doesn't always drop in value and it is almost static at $1 in price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: