Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:38:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Web Developer / Software Developer for Hire  (Read 1486 times)
Stake (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 11:46:45 AM

I am a JavaScript (node.js) / Rails / PHP developer and HTML / CSS designer.

I have much experience with development involving Bitcoin be it wallets, exchanges, or gambling!

A few sites I have developed / designed:

GigaDice
coinsafe.io

I am affordable and swift in creating and finishing projects.

To inquire e-mail admin@coinsafe.io, developer@gigadice.com, or message me here on bitcointalk.

Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hidemyhost

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 11:50:05 AM

noted, I will contact when I got any job
Stake (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 11:51:47 AM

noted, I will contact when I got any job

Thanks I'll look forward to hearing from you.
Stake (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 12:39:56 AM

If you want to know if I am capable of something feel free to shoot me a message.
solidshotnosh

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 02:58:30 AM

If you want to know if I am capable of something feel free to shoot me a message.

I may have a website in mind, just an idea I'm playing with at the moment.

What's your experience with streaming/trans-coding?

How much would you quote for a website that allows streaming to a room of viewers, lists all cameras in static at the homepage with a "preview" function when you mouse-over the camera tile?

It may need a database, but it might be able to be managed by just writing information to separate files that I'll manually manage on my end.
Stake (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 03:29:34 AM

How much would you quote for a website that allows streaming to a room of viewers, lists all cameras in static at the homepage with a "preview" function when you mouse-over the camera tile?

It may need a database, but it might be able to be managed by just writing information to separate files that I'll manually manage on my end.

I don't actually have much experience but I know exactly what you are talking about.

I'm glad you brought this up too because I am willing to learn something for a specific project.

I am capable of doing this but since I do not have much experience with it I would require a larger timeframe for the project.

If interested you can message me or e-mail me.
solidshotnosh

Activity: 307

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 03:38:26 AM

I don't actually have much experience but I know exactly what you are talking about.

I'm glad you brought this up too because I am willing to learn something for a specific project.

I am capable of doing this but since I do not have much experience with it I would require a larger timeframe for the project.

Alright, but like I said, right now this is just in the "maybe" stage
Stake (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Alright, but like I said, right now this is just in the "maybe" stage

I understand.  It's an idea right now.
Stake (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 03:17:54 AM

Thanks to everyone that has contacted me.

Feel free to message me, I don't bite.
Stake (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 02:18:10 AM

Still searching for clients e-mail admin@coinsafe.io or message me here.
Twipple

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 06:21:56 PM

I require your services IMMEDIATELY. Gonna send you a PM Smiley
Stake (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 06:23:10 PM

I require your services IMMEDIATELY. Gonna send you a PM Smiley

Great i'll look forward to your PM.
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 10:03:53 PM

Hi, I'm looking for a dev.

Anyone else who is interested, feel free to pm spam me https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=347673.0
Stake (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 10:14:06 PM

Hi, I'm looking for a dev.

Anyone else who is interested, feel free to pm spam me https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=347673.0

Just PM'd.
Bitventurer

Activity: 488

S P 8 D E

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 05:55:03 PM

hey, still available ?

SP8DE - The Game of Chance. Changed.
Stake (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 07:02:48 PM

hey, still available ?

Yep shoot me a PM.
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 07:07:11 PM

Looking for a site app, concrete 5 addon possible or php include for our airsoft website.

Want to allow registered members, (even if I make limited user accounts) to post up coming game's/events with some basic details and location. Have it display on the site in order from soonest on, and archive past events.
Auto posting events to facebook when submitted would be great.

I'm hoping osmething like this wouldnt cost to much as we are none profit. But currently I manually create a blog post on our site for this, it's time consuming and we have multiple fields/event hosts who could post themselves and make life easier for us all.

Would need to be user based, as I don't want just anyone posting.

www.airsoftmanitoba.com is the current site.

Thanks
Stake (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 08:30:47 PM

Looking for a site app, concrete 5 addon possible or php include for our airsoft website.

Want to allow registered members, (even if I make limited user accounts) to post up coming game's/events with some basic details and location. Have it display on the site in order from soonest on, and archive past events.

I'm hoping osmething like this wouldnt cost to much as we are none profit. But currently I manually create a blog post on our site for this, it's time consuming and we have multiple fields/event hosts who could post themselves and make life easier for us all.

Thanks

I may do it for free if I have the time and I'll look into it when I get home from class.
cshelswell

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 08:47:27 PM

Didn't I design Gigadice? Wink

takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 09:29:20 PM

Thanks

I may do it for free if I have the time and I'll look into it when I get home from class.

That would be greatly appreciated.
I'm no good at coding but I know basics. and know something like this would be rather simple. yet all the quotes I get are so bloody high.

Thank You
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: