Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 11:29:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why I believe we'll see XRP 10 $ before End of year!  (Read 353 times)
StaubeS

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:03:22 AM

I hate Ripple, its a bank coin. Kind of defeats the purpose of crypto.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:34:21 AM

Still whatever the reason you give i not going to believe this centrelized coin . Moreover these news which you posted its happened before when each news released coin pumped upto 100% . So your gathering all the news and posting . May be using this kind of post you can attract short time profit but XRP 80% premined coin gives no value for blockchain technology.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:40:17 AM

Nothing is impossible but I must tell you this, that centralized crypto won’t get to 10usd not until BTC get to 200k usd. Xrp is absolutely a token with Great and massive prospect but 10usd before the end of this year is not a dream but a nightmare. Trust my word
steplaza

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:43:19 AM

It all depends on whether there will be use for the XRP coin, like many have pointed out many applications do not involve directly the use of XRP. Still 10$ is probably unrealistic in any scenario
duchaitp

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:58:16 AM

Although XRP solves the problem of trust between Banks, it is a very good token.
But I don't really like this token because it's centralized.
I agree with you. I also think that the price of XRP is difficult to up to $ 10. Unless the BTC price is $ 50000 then the XRP is just $ 10
Haunebu

Activity: 3108
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:58:43 AM

reason number 2 doesn't mean anything at all apart from some social media hype that may or may not help the pump. and the other 3 reasons you are separating from each other are basically the same thing. and they are all repeating the same old false hype about Ripple partnership with X number of banks! the funny thing is that these banks have never even be interested in XRP and they have always discarded it as fast and hard as they could and instead they took the technology for themselves!
none of these are a reason for such a huge pump of XRP. we will surely see pumps of this useless coin but to have such a huge pump we need the same scenarios as last year with a lot of pumps and lot of newbies coming in so that we can steal their moneyz. Cool
You are clearly one of those people who like to hate on XRP just because of its association with banks which is seriously silly in my honest opinion. XRP is easily one of the most popular cryptocurrencies in the crypto world for a long time and it has proven itself as a legit crypto coin many times before, but it still gets undermined from time to time. I do not think we will see $10 by the end of this year like op claimed, but I think that it can reach $4 by the end of this year if the market rallies like crazy like last December. Am HODLING all my XRP at the moment and am not planning to sell any of it anytime soon.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
change7

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:53:11 AM

I agree with you because in crypto space, anything can get pumped price wise. When we look at Ripple and XRP, Ripple is the technology being adopted not XRP.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:26:34 AM

News about ripple works closely with many companies were indeed true, and this is also a great step taken ripple. but with the system of centralized ripple, I think will be hard for the ripple to thrive and be great. not degrading, but it's been a long ripple has a good cooperation but until now has not seen significant development.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:32:33 AM

Its impossible i think. XRP has a good potential but 10 $ is a really dream. End of the year all coins have huge rises but this is impossible.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
saadat6868

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:50:23 AM

Hahha, I agree with a guy above, bitcoin should hit the sky before centralized Ripple will be at least $10 indeed.
sirengutou

Activity: 364

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:16:12 AM

I think that XRP will have a lot of added value by the end of 2018, but it is very difficult to reach $10. The total market will not allow XRP to reach $10, unless BTC has a more dramatic increase.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
BorosX

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:48:00 PM

Imho you guys should read this:

xRapid

In Q1, Ripple announced five new xRapid pilot customers — Western Union, Cambridge Global Payments, MercuryFX, IDT and MoneyGram. The pilots, which involve live transactions, have continued to prove that xRapid can lower liquidity costs and dramatically increase payment speed and transparency using XRP. In Q2, Ripple will look to grow the number of xRapid pilots and work to move existing pilots into production.

It is from their website:
https://ripple.com/insights/q1-2018-xrp-markets-report/

Xrapid = XRP

So in Q2 we should see someone big using XRP.
vaso11

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:51:47 PM

I think that it is possible only with one variant. If the bitcoin will cost 70000-100000 dollars. The option to re-enable the pump up to $ 10 is unrealistic

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Ceto

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 09:19:35 PM

Ripple is being trusted by more than 200 banks and it was recently funded by digital giants like IDG Capital Partners, Core Innovation Capital and others. These facets are going to drive XRP's price higher up.

https://www.skyfchain.io/
SKYFchain is the first blockchain based
Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:33:01 PM

The main reasons why XRP will see $10 before EOY:

1. There are numerous partnerships with Money transfer companies where usage of XRP is going to be the norm. XRP has numerous partnerships with some of the top money transfer companies with usage of XRP.

2. Santander is going to go live with XRP soon. In the recent AMA with Brad Garlinghouse, Corey accidentally mentioned that Santander is going to use XRapid as well along with XCurrent.

3. Soon Ripple is going to have more than 200 partnerships with Banks.

4. Ripple has tieups with more than 50 central Banks. Central Banks have the power and authority to make rules within their home country and banks will adhere to set rules. If Central Banks make it a norm to use XRapid, then banks will have to use XRapid.

Have you ever consider calculating the marketcap at $10 per xrp? Just multiply the circulation supply by  $10 and you realize that it's impossible for xrp to get such huge amount of money by year end
Viscera

Activity: 660

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:43:29 PM

1. There are numerous partnerships with Money transfer companies where usage of XRP is going to be the norm. XRP has numerous partnerships with some of the top money transfer companies with usage of XRP.

2. Santander is going to go live with XRP soon. In the recent AMA with Brad Garlinghouse, Corey accidentally mentioned that Santander is going to use XRapid as well along with XCurrent.

4. Ripple has tieups with more than 50 central Banks. Central Banks have the power and authority to make rules within their home country and banks will adhere to set rules. If Central Banks make it a norm to use XRapid, then banks will have to use XRapid.

Have you ever consider calculating the marketcap at $10 per xrp? Just multiply the circulation supply by  $10 and you realize that it's impossible for xrp to get such huge amount of money by year end
That's big tho! I know some of you guys will compute the usd price and overall marketcap so you'll get the answer. If bitcoin will jump to 100k usd or more probably all alts will pump and we have 7 months to go.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:45:45 PM

i'll be genuinely appalled if it reaches 10 bucks and will take it as an absolutely certain sign that the crypto markets will take an even bigger shit than bitcoin did in 2011, not that ripple belongs anywhere near a crypto market anyway. there is nothing to justify $1 or 10c let alone anything beyond. i can't believe it's swollen as much as it has.
Maestro75

Activity: 1988
Merit: 329

www.Artemis.co

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 09:46:03 PM

You exaggerate the value of the XRP coin, confusing it with Ripple technology, which has really found a worthy application in the banking sector. In your opinion, the capitalization of a speculative XRP coin capable of overtaking the capitalization of bitcoin?   Cheesy
So what is the difference???

I hate Ripple, its a bank coin. Kind of defeats the purpose of crypto.
Call it a black sheep if you like. But its presence does not defeat the purpose of Cryptos. Remember that even black sheep do have their place among white sheep.

But I don't really like this token because it's centralized.
That is the major reason the banks can use it. It is a popular choice among bankers.

..A R T E M I S..|
▀▄▀ PRESALE IS NOW LIVE! VISIT THE WEBSITE ▀▄▀
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
Fioraver

Activity: 472
Merit: 100

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:47:59 PM

Ripple may have more than 500 central Banks, but this makes no change. No bank is interested in Ripple.
Ripple is not bad coin, but 10$ by the end of the year is absolutely impossible.

SandraSN

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:51:37 PM

We are all waiting to the moon not only ripple. No doubt that the price of many coins will grow. Keep calm and wait for another big pump.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: