Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:21:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHICH ICO AND WHY  (Read 347 times)
maremostro (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:11:19 PM

READY
SET
GO

Man your keyboards :-)

1 Name
2 What makes it stand out of the crowd
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:24:14 PM

Holochain caught my attention today.

New Tech. Respectable investors. 3x already on IDEX today. Some call it the new NANO/Raiblocks.

I am FOMOing, still not buying because I have to do the research, but it seems interesting for now.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:14:04 PM

Good day! That would be the signature I'm wearing, Money token. You can check the website for full Infos. The team and advisors are well known cryptocurrency personalities. Trusted for their experience and expertise on cryptocurrecy. No doubt this will e huge. Great project all together.
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:11:03 PM

Xyo network. Why ? Because they are building new platform and new concept of consensus its called proof of location. I predict this token will worth like siacoin. The use case also very huge and the company also very legit. You can choose buying their stock if you regiatered investor in US. But if not you can invest for their token. The company also have 1 million device located and it is ready for use for mining or become a nodes.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:17:43 PM

Its not the signature I’m wearing now but i saw DEEP AERO as a more realistic project that could materialze and will be very useful. It is about unmanned, autonomous and AI managed drones that could performed a lot of tasks needed in our daily lives. I like the idea.

coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:26:40 PM

do not ask, but do your research on any ICO project now,
check their website, whitepaper and team member carefully
so, you can get enough profit

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:59:35 PM

Which ICO and why?

Which ICO = Multiversum.
Why = The project has a great innovation and a team that is qualified and dedicated to deliver on this innovation.
The innovation includes an interoparable blockchain which is vital whe you realise no single blockchain will exist on its own, ever.
The chain is also fault-tolerant, capable of withstanding even a global disaster. In addition, the wallet is really one of its kind, with possible biometric and scanning authentication functionality.
Have a look at more info in the sig. I am quite confident that if realised this chain will be a major player in this space in years to come.
bitcoinster21

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:53:46 AM

AGRI ( BlockGrain.io)

Why ?
These days, hardly any ICOs have what it takes to give 100% confidence to investors like me.

They come up with the most random ideas and spend a few 100k dollars on marketing and building hype. Then they have token sales where pre-sale investors are given discounted rates. They end up dumping the coin as soon as there is an exchange listing.

In fact, I know of only one ICO in recent times that has not done this. Blockgrain.io team had the foresight and fairness to keep presale price equal to main sale price. This shows what intentions a team has. Less focussed on greed and more on onboarding the right people.

They're aiming to be uber+warehousing + audit + finance for the farming community.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:57:32 AM

With Initial Coin Offering (ICO) system developers will be more flexible in running their future projects. Especially for projects that cost a lot. Developer (Developer) itself would require investors who want to support the project.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:19:48 AM

An ICO  which has a work in product is a good deal to invest with, I am currently reviewing with the ICO  like WELL, good video presentation but need to check and understand the platform. The best way to distinguish a good ICO based on my experience is joining some group in telegram with bold people who speak the truth about a certain ICO but then decision is on the risk of investor.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:36:45 AM

Coin janitor ICO caught my attention. It is because of its unique idea of the project where dead coin will be brought to life. By paying users of the dead coin they will be able to trade it and bring value to it. So I guess it is pretty unique idea that would help owner to bring their coin to get with value again.
tatangas215

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:12:26 AM

I checked the the provider of information about the best ICOs to control their ratings and realized that VERNAM has really high scores. When I read their WP to understand better, I realized that VERNAM is a promising project with a good team. Vernam ICO’s soft cap is secured; they decided to close tehir Private PreSale. Plans for the Token Sale remain the same and everyone will be able to contribute to the project after being whitelisted and passing KYC.
henrybek3

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:10:18 AM

The simplest and effortless way of collecting funds in a massive sense is that ICO expects to be with us for a longer period of time. From this point of view it is quite possible to give up ICO. It would be better if there was an arrangement for Scam projects.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:30:43 PM

ICO Shivom because
- the World's largest blockchain enabled digital genome repository. Powering the next era of genomics through blockchain technology – protecting identity, personalising healthcare, transforming lives.
- 95% of Hard Cap already raised on Pre-Sale
- token issue in 2 weeks after public token sale = good for flip

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:33:13 PM

Recently the CHIMAERA ICO is running. Go and bet this ICO and you will be in a good bet for this Gaming betting world. You will earn CHI token by playing the game.
jamesbond007pro

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:11:48 PM

do not ask, but do your research on any ICO project now,
check their website, whitepaper and team member carefully
so, you can get enough profit

Thank you for your advice, i think we have to read carefully their whitepaper, website, team, roadmap, advisor. After that we can decide to invest by buy ICO or join airdrop, bounty program to earn profit. If the you meet a great project you can ear more profits. Good luck.
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:39:09 PM

From their website:
Ambit Mining has a track record and experience in running a successful mining operation. We have already constructed 1 MW diversified mining facility in Tbilisi Free Economic Zone, which has achieved 100% ROI in just 5 months. Building on this successful project, Ambit now aims to scale its operation to 20 MW and invites mining enthusiasts to join our mining family. Our experience in this field, helped us to secure partnerships with the leading hardware manufacturers and tech companies, which will allow us to run a successful and profitable mining operation.

If they give better mining, why not?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
bvar69

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:01:40 AM

8/10 ICOs I put money in have fallen under so now I'm a bag hodler. I think I gotta stay away from ICOs for awhile.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:24:07 PM

READY
SET
GO

1 Name
ice Rock Mining. Because it is 100% mining project. If the mining continues profitable, then the project wins. plus mining in the cave - unique and cool:)
birkomester

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:38:03 PM

READY
SET
GO

1 Name
I plan to join Luckchemy in MAY
Luckchemy  an example of a project that already has a product, and now they are raising funds for the growth and development of all ideas.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: