Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 09:35:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it  (Read 288683 times)
m.mendoza

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:38:02 PM

A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?

Yes bitcoin is our tool in our succsess, but it depends on how you run the wheel of fortune, and it depends also on how you understand the purpose of its use, if you use it in illegal so expect negative proceeds in the future, but if you use it in investment  in positive way you will be get rich someday if you have patience and more understanding of this coin, because i know bitcoin invented for a good purpose.

It almost depends on how we use bitcoin - we should not complain about it because we are the users and it's just a tool, it can help us get richer or poorer that depends on how we use it.
All the chaos, troubles, unfortunate events and the crimes are all people's works. If we should use all the things for our favor, all things will be good.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:41:33 PM

yes I totally agree with you, bitcoin the vehicle and we are running it. Bitcoin is our asset to invest and a good asset for investment. And we humans are using bitcoin movement for the bitcoin price itself.
THATBTC

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:44:35 PM

My opinoin bitcoin is good asset to investment and someday bitcoin will be number one payment method in global modern.

Yep, well right now btc it's some like a global method

on the future will be most popular and globalizared
Lauriel lyh

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:20:21 PM

Bitcoin is a modern financial tool. Many people blame bitcoin because they got a bad experience or lost their investments but also many investors see the future in the crypto currency.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:38:09 AM

my only opinion is that the bitcoin is a good one to invest in here. Because of bitcoin here I am raising a life and someday to become rich

meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:42:32 AM

A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?

Actually, you are right. Bitcoin is a technology that is not controlled by one, but by many. People or to be specific the medias and some banks blames Bitcoin saying it's a long scam, a bubble, or bad to the society. But in reality, it was the people who runs its course. Manipulators control the market, Some bad guys sells illegall stuff using Bitcoin, and scammers nowadays uses Bitcoin to obviously to scam which is the fault of the people and not entirely Bitcoin. Bitcoin is just a technology that a person can use to so we really can't blame it.
Md.salauddin

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:23:38 AM

I think bitcoin is that vehicle on which if we ride successfully no one can stop us to reach our goal and riding on which we can dream of a great future. We just need to fixed our goal and without wasting our time start riding on it.
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:30:23 AM

yes we can run or we can lead bitcoin how to get its succession you just need to go on the right direction for bitcoin instead of scamming people you can just invest bitcoin by yourself

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Al Wahhaab

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:34:41 AM

exactly bitcoin as a vehicle and we are riding so we also need the skills to drive this valuable vehicle so it can be smoothly in its journey and with this we can achieve a very pleasant income
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:40:56 AM

yes, I strongly agree with your opinion. we can not blame bitcoin when bitcoin is used as an illegal transaction. I think fiat money is also often used as a criminal transaction, but nobody ever says that fiat is guilty.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:50:14 AM

exactly bitcoin as a vehicle and we are riding so we also need the skills to drive this valuable vehicle so it can be smoothly in its journey and with this we can achieve a very pleasant income

Wow . Cool explanation bro. actually there are many terms and phrases that refers to bitcoin . As what i remeber some of them are "bitcoin is a roller coaster "  , "bitcoin is a train" , "bitcoin is an astronaut" , etc . There are lots of them that describes a bitcoin but there is only one thing that i know and that is bitcoin is only a digital currency , nothing more nothing less.

yes, I strongly agree with your opinion. we can not blame bitcoin when bitcoin is used as an illegal transaction. I think fiat money is also often used as a criminal transaction, but nobody ever says that fiat is guilty.

Bitcoin , fiats , or any other thing as long as it has a value it can still be used for illegal transactions . but that act is probably normal and always happen all the time . i guess that is just a part of life and it cannot be avoided intentionally.
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:52:44 AM

yes you are right because bitcoin moves from existing demand if bitcoin has no buyer and does not have any interest then bitcoin will not be expensive like this. riders like us or buyers are very important for bitcoin circulation.
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:55:33 AM

Yes, what you just said is correct. Bitcoin is just a tool and we use it in order for us to become successful. It's like a machine that needs human power in order for it to function because without the presence of human, it's just a useless machine. And, you need hardwork and patience for you to become successful because there's no success if there is no hardwork.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:04:33 AM

I think bitcoin is that vehicle on which if we ride successfully no one can stop us to reach our goal and riding on which we can dream of a great future. We just need to fixed our goal and without wasting our time start riding on it.
Unfortunately a lot of bad and false news keep bitcoin prices constantly corrected and it's hard to get back above $ 10,000, and I agree that bitcoin can overcome all the negative issues so one day bitcoin becomes international currency.
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:10:57 AM

Bitcoin is a vehicle and it is true, bitcoin is the vehicle of luck. There are a lots of people who ride on this vehicle and grab the summit of success. We should also grab the opportunity to be a successful man and for a better future.
rc411

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:19:22 AM

Yes, humans control it but mostly just the powerful ones. Not everyone has that power. Thus, not everyone has control over bitcoin. Just my opinion.
victorserrano

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:22:49 AM

They will have to regulate Bitcoin so that they do not use it for illicit purposes. Bitcoin is an open coding protocol and has many functions, it can be used for good or for evil. A correct regulation will depend if it is used correctly.
letua

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:26:32 AM

Bitcoin is the vehicle to change the world. There will have a big change to our ways of life paymentsand to our daily television series. If everybody are in bitcoin everybody are in crypto. We will see some big changes in the future.
upinros

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:40:48 AM

Yes you can not blame advanced technology for what the next user will do. It's like blaming the train for riding a jazzy you can not do it. There are always some bad drivers. Because bad drivers have to be punished, bad users must also be violated. So, regualsi is a must.
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:53:35 AM

Yes it's look like a vehicles that can carry us anywhere that we wanted to go and it is also like a vehicles that can't run without someone that manage into it. It's like the scenario that the vehicles can't run and can't go any places without the presence of the driver so whatever will be happen on the vehicles for sure that is fault by the driver. This like what the facts behind bitcoin and the users. We can't blame the system because it can't do anything from us without using it. We are the one who used this system therefore we are the one who will be responsible for any effects and result of using it.
Indeed! that's why we need to broaden our knowledge for bitcoin in order to grow. As what bitcoin is the vehicle let us help those aspiring investors to ride into the crypto world.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: