Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:23:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it  (Read 288675 times)
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:45:11 PM

A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
It is true we are the one who is using it we are the one who is responsible for it,
And so does the price it is the vehicle but we are the one who is running it we are the one who drives the price to go up or go down.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StuartJonson

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:37:18 PM

if we are able to run it successfully then nothing can stop us to be a successful man.
L1looker

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:39:20 PM

That is true, all depends on man who is the agent for virtue and evil. Bitcoin fundamentals deals on making the world a better place for every one. Bitcoin is decentralized so that it can address the unfair financial system in the world where the rich is getting richer and poor more poorer.
HaddenChapman

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:28:40 PM

A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
This is very true. It is in our hands how to deal with Bitcoin and what actions to take. Since we are the ones investing, we have the power to decide what to do with our investment. If we know what to do with PRG, we will be able to gain higher.
HalseyBert

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:40:48 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is the vehicle and we run it. There is no doubt in saying that. If I invest in lamden or BTC, I will know what my plan is and how I shall go about investing in it.
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:16:26 PM

Bitcoin as a still-based system for people who support the project, without the pedagogues and investors we can not expect from its success and bitcoin should not be blamed on us who love to play and enjoy the beauty of the journey. Cool
fmasta

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:23:45 AM

I totally agree with the comparison that you mentioned above and in fact the users of the bitcoin are the ones who are in charge of managing this powerful machine and giving it the right direction towards witch it should move.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
dinnerk

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:59:39 AM

I always think that the tools are correct. Bitcoin is just a tool for us to use. It determines the nature of the user, not Bitcoin itself. This is why I support Bitcoin. It is used and tested on the blockchain.
Ch01ce0N3

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:53:22 AM

I do not think it's worth it if we blame Bitcoin for causing things to become damaged, ruined, messy. In fact, what happens, with the bitcoin is more and more people are advancing economically. Company is getting bigger. Trade is wider. Etc. Beyond that, for example, the economy is destroyed and other negative things, it is caused by its users only. Just the guy. Not because of bitcoin.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
leila.leica

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:20:40 AM

i agree with topic.  A good driver easily control the vehicle good. if bitcoin is used for good things it is very good.
Farhan786

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:37:00 AM

Powerful thinking, Bitcoin will not last long if people do not use it. Bitcoin is invented by humans so we control it. Bitcoin is an opportunity to make life better. But some people changed the main purpose of Bitcoin according to their evil deeds.
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:41:30 AM

Exactly, people are the one using it, we are the ones defining what Bitcoin will be in out lives. We can use it for the good things it gives and we can also use it in doing some illegal things, whatever that maybe, we, the users should be the one responsible for the consequesnces of the actions we take, may it be good or bad. We have to stop defining Bitcoin based on the things it can do because it is up to the users whether it will be good or bad.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:18:22 AM

Yes, bitcoin is only a tool for us to use, bitcoin market value depends on us also the holders, without us bitcoin will not survive, but this bitcoin has its purpose to chance our world for financial freedom and stability.
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:30:31 AM

I always think that the tools are correct. Bitcoin is just a tool for us to use. It determines the nature of the user, not Bitcoin itself. This is why I support Bitcoin. It is used and tested on the blockchain.
bitcoin is a medium for transferring payments from point a to point C using encryption and authenticity. we are users and not even drivers, just poojary oplachivaemaya tickets.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:35:18 AM

Facebook. Twitter and internet, it can be a vehicle because of the help of the modern technology. Yes, Bitcoin is like a vehicle, and we are the one run it. We cannot blame bitcoin because it is just an instrument we are the operate. If somebody uses the bitcoin on the criminal actives, the diver is the one has responded for it. Our responsibilities to use the bitcoin on the appropriate ways to avoid the issues regarding the bitcoin.
kencot

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:37:12 AM

Agree. After all basically bitcoin also does not promise anything to its users. Bitcoin never promised a profit nor did it say you would lose. It all depends on how used by the user. I think if bitcoin is used properly then it will provide good benefits as well and vice versa. But do not let us too make bitcoin as the only and everything. The vehicle needs a wheel, and it spins, meaning it could be a bit of bitcoin falling deeper.
linh_thuy

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:22:09 PM

Yes ,that is a good example. Bitcoin acts as a vehicle and we are the one who drives it, we lead the path where bitcoin will go, so when it got to an accident, the driver is the responsible and being punished by law and not the vehicle. The same rules apply on the volatility of bitcoin, we cannot say that the changes are random,users have huge impact on the price of bitcoin, whether they buy more or sell more.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:29:32 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is the vehicle and we run it. There is no doubt in saying that. If I invest in lamden or BTC, I will know what my plan is and how I shall go about investing in it.
I believe that bitcoin is keep on operating and running because of us. We are the reason why bitcoin are keep it's rating on a highest rank and we are the reason why bitcoin is now are keep on soaring high. Bitcoin is only a tool that people should worked on to get a profit that they wanted to earned. But of course we should know first the tool that we are running for.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
jenilyn

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:30:55 PM

Yes, because more people is interest in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is easy way to earn money while at home. This is popular to the world and it helps like me to earn and buy mu needs.
wireless1889

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:55:09 PM

It's also us that gives us profit or other investors who gives us profit in this prior matter because it is just a cycle and the creator of bitcoin is one that regulates and maintain or possibly keep bitcoin alive in the cryptocurrency world. Bitcoin can really change lives for everyone and it is very life changing because of the up-down situations that it faces and with this it creates opportunities for those who want to buy it and for those who want to sell it at some point of the rate of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: