Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:11:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it  (Read 288675 times)
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:23:08 AM

Bitcoin is a vehicle to success that what I think it is, bitcoin as introduce, is aside from decentralize, it couple with many features like using in the investment, transaction such as payment and purchasing and can use almost everything by means of digital currency like money you spend with only it virtual.

cryptomichael87

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:33:07 AM

A masque of UK is taken donation by bit coin and said it is halal. Ireland is using bitcoin as much as electricity. So, I think cryptocurrency, it's a fallen rain which wet everyone.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:52:47 AM

A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
Bitcoin is not the one to blame if anything happens,  you must blame the person or the user. Yes,  it is like driving a vehicle. In driving a vehicle,  you cannot blame the vehicle whether its turns left or turns right,  accelerate leave decelerate because you are the one who is controlling it.  Just like on bitcoin,  do not blame on the aftermath of using bitcoin if it is bad because you actually enjoys it when it is good to you.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:04:22 AM

Can be said that bitcoin like vehicle or roller coaster, this is of course make us always have to be alert with bitcoin price movement, if we feel price can get profit then immediately sell is better than wait and expect price rise higher.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:05:06 AM

I can not blame bitcoin. World is full of goody goody peoples from outside so we can not control anyone. Bitcoin has changed my life. We can not stop people using bitcoin in their own way whether they can use btc for daily needs or they can use it otherwise. I know bitcoin is the best tool that will continue to change many peoples lifes in coming year as well. Bitcoin is the best vehicle in my life till date.
Luigieee

Activity: 148
Merit: 4

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 10:12:54 AM

In my own opinion you need to depend only on you perception about it ,on how you really understand it like me i believe on it that it will give me some income by investing on it and now i looks like be.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
jpaul

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:41:29 AM

Bitcoin has been famous for its success and value and has ruled he crypto world over a considerable period of time  attracting high value and proper use overtime, it a however turned around and has become an addiction instead, a number of people are now stuck to bitcoins  making wrong decisions in hope of making profits off it, we are instead losing the grip and instead letting it rule and control our lives, people should learn have limitations n how far they are willing to go when it comes to BTC

tesmark07

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:54:17 AM

Well some people who criticize or against to the capability of bitcoin are the people who have no knowledge about bitcoin.
Because they can't accept the benefits of bitcoins.
They dont even imagine that bitcoin is the key to success and to raise up other poor families from poverty.
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:54:31 AM

You're absolutely correct on this take. Bitcoin is just a vessel, something that is created for us to be used, for people to do better and to have better lives, to make life more convenient and better. Bitcoin advantages and perks is made for the good of the people. But some people abuse and exploit these advantages for their personal gains which puts Bitcoin into a bad reputation. People who thinks for themselves use Bitcoin illegally for their own purpose which ruins the good name of Bitcoin and possibly ruin Bitcoin for the people that may have good use for it.
BitRentXx

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:54:56 AM

Yes, you are right. Bitcoin is just a tool, depending on how we control it. But I think bitcoin is too valuable to use in bad things like gambling, buying drugs, or paying for prostitutes.
I think something of value like bitcoin will be more valuable when used for valuable things as well.
HerbertMarcel

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:32:56 AM

yes, it is like a bike. if you drive carefully you will reach your goal otherwise accident will occur and the fault will be yours.

oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:35:09 AM

Bitcoin is our vehicle that we are running as every investor is a driver they can has the power to move the direction of bitcoin price, as when all of them get together to start bitcoin driving it start to move upward and when they leave the staring it stop and go back so we will have to keep it moving as bitcoin moves and holders our life and get us to the place where we can earn huge income only by driving a bitcoin vehicles, so I love to drive it will get some amazing place with it.
mdrakibul

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:40:03 AM

That's right. We cannot blame bitcoin because it is one of the newest technology that can't run without someone who is operating on it. Bitcoin system is form with the purpose of giving people's a chances and opportunities to life become easier and convenient.It depends on the person how he use the BTC. So, as a tool we can not blame Bitcoin.
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:13:55 AM

Bitcoin is a form of currency in the form of crypto it runs just like how fiat run in the system of transaction. So the success of it in investments, trading and transaction relies on our hands and from the people who continue to support the system of bitcoin. It is just a key that we could used and an opportunity we could take upon having a way to earn and to gain profit to be successful.
KID_28

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:22:12 AM

I strongly agree! We people are the ones who decide what to do, whether its bitcoin or fiat money. If bitcoin is used for bad deeds, blame the person, not the tool. If bitcoin was used for good deeds, praise the person, not the tool. At the end of the day, we are the prime ones so dont let any tool run you, you should be the one riding and controlling it.
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:31:12 AM

Bitcoin definitely runs like a vehicle and we are the drivers that control it.It is up to us on how we use bitcoin.Some use it as an investment and earn money while others use it as a currency to buy and purchase services and products.If we stop using it or buying it then bitcoin will eventually die.It would be best if we run bitcoin into a positive light.
bitcoin will exist regardless of a person's desire, he will not die. even if the network is lost, you can see the content of your wallet and there will be coins. then it is enough to create a bitcoin network and all will rejoice.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:35:01 PM

Yes I agree with  that bitcoin is the vehicle knowing that everytime we need a cash bitcoin is here .We run to bitcoin because bitcoin is one of the  famous crytocurrw
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:20:05 PM

Bitcoin is probably the vehicle to move forward from old ways to new ways that everybody wants it and likes it to do so. More convenient, fast and secure are the basic needs of every person in the world to have their properties in a good hands and will not lose in one day. Bitcoin is the vehicle to change our system to make it more upgraded from fiat to crypto or crypto to fiat. There are actually benefits about this bitcoin in our way to the near future.
Joushi

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:46:47 PM

A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
Yeah, Bitcoin is a tool that we use for our benefit.
ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:54:32 PM

As per my view bitcoin is not a vehicle LOL...vehicle... i don't understand why you think it as a vehicle as per my view btc is one of the best investment form available in the current generation which is worth investing and it will never make you regret your decision .As you can see from the history of bitcoins and where it has reached the and from what level it was bitcoins are always worth investing in because even if the market crash it won't take much time for the market to recover. There are lot of rumors spreading around that btc is illegal but it is something which is made illegal even if some countries has banned investing on btc.There are lot of developed nations which has made btc legal.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: