Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 08:25:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it  (Read 288677 times)
johnsombero

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:53:09 PM

for my own opinion bitcoin is just a part of technology,that technology depends on the user,how the user of bitcoin use it.so i am agree with you that bitcoin is just a vehicle, that's depends on us.If the bad people use these tools, you can't think of it as a tool, and the attitude to encryption should be so.
leostrong.mo

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:03:42 PM

BTC is the best tool to resist the government's indiscriminate use of legal currency and plunder the people's wealth. BTC is a new digital gold!
Investing in BTC can effectively store wealth and protect people's property!
MartinAK

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:35:36 PM

I actually think that the vehicle of bitcoin is not controlled by itself but rather whether it goes smoothly or decreases is a burden on us all in as much as we show good management practices will determine where it will go. Man is coupled with a lot of enthusiasm and good intention of which when we channel into the bitcoin positively we will have a better and brighter future for bitcoin.
Abdullah.dhariwal

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:44:16 PM

Everything in this world has some good and evil uses. before bitcoin does there are no crimes happened in this world?. its WE who runs bitcoin for good or evil purposes. even internet has some good and evil uses. so does this means we ban internet?
dohh

Activity: 332
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:46:15 PM

A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?

Nope, BTC is the run, we are the vehicles.
NinjaCryp

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:50:39 PM

Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
Thank you for this. I think this is true. Because, bitcoin is actually a kind of tool developed based on online technology. Like any other product, bitcoin is born to serve and meet the needs of users and use them. The results are viewed and evaluated differently.
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:52:19 PM

Lock of education  is one  of the reason why  others  think like  that. We  are the one who controls  bitcoin, we are driver who run  and controls  transactions on it. We need to be more patient  with these people and  always  explain to them Bitcoin is a digital money  that can be used   in the near  future.
tayecrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:06:03 PM

yes i agree with your statement....bitcoin somehow can be called as a vehicle. vehicle that run by a community, developer and goverment. the direction of future paths and bitcoin goals is largely determined by these three factors. as a vehicle, bitcoin is not controlled by a handful of people or interest groups. now this is our mission to make a good history of bitcoin in the future.
regnidorhcs

Activity: 173
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:40:51 PM

I agree with this, Bitcoin is a technology that we can utilize to make our lives better or worse. We are the ones to decide if we are going to use it in good or bad way, we are in command, it will never succeed without people's interest on it. We see the need for it, we use it, gave it its purpose and value. So for those saying that Bitcoin is bad and it is the source of evil just like money, think again, grow up and be responsible and accountable to your actions. It is our choices, or decisions, our actions that run this world.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
santosummer

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:03:26 PM

It's true with what you say that it's all up to the user, and the paper money can also be used like bitcoin for crime and other bad things, so I do not think it's right for us to blame the bitcoin.
I agree with your assumption. Bitcoin is a means, tool, product, utility and speculation to meet the needs of people. And the application and operation of bitcoin in different capacities or purposes. It will show negative or positive ratings about bitcoin. Bitcoin can not be criticized and error-free in this case.
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 03:04:54 PM

Bitcoin is just Bitcoin. Just like cash, it can be used for illegal activities, this however does not make bitcoin inherently evil. Just as a knife is just a knife, unless used for a ill purpose.

papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:35:55 PM

A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?

You are quite right, it all depends on the human interest in the BTC and the direction in which it will be directed. BTC and, in general, all crypto coins are a something new, so it all depends on us where they will go.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Babycuteless

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:09:13 AM

yes it's look like that when if you have a bitcoin you can buy anything what you want like a vehicle and it look like bitcoin how to operate it.
beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:22:31 AM

Bitcoin is used for illegal actions, Bitcoin destroys the world, Bitcoin helps criminal offenders and is used to buy drugs, finances terrorism etc. i don't agree with any negative ideas about Bitcoin. Because theese things there are all times before Bitcoin. Not only with Bitcoin.
iotarocket

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:26:49 AM

I agree that like anything bitcoin is simply a tool, in this case a means of exchange and store of value. Thus, criminals will engage in their activities whether or not bitcoin exists. In fact, they may be more likely to be caught using bitcoin due to its transparent blockchain.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:33:25 AM

Of course, we are the fuel which drives Bitcoin to its future of much higher price records. The quality of posts and our reactions towards news pertaining to Bitcoin have a strong impact on the price and value of Bitcoin on the market. It is always best to stay positve for Bitcoin in order not to cause FUD in investors.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:53:34 AM

Bitcoin is just Bitcoin. Just like cash, it can be used for illegal activities, this however does not make bitcoin inherently evil. Just as a knife is just a knife, unless used for a ill purpose.
this is a very good technology, I do not think that bitcoin should be blamed in the competition. bitcoin has value and great benefits to us, the advantage we can achieve in joining bitcoin with a note able to manage bitcoin well. I will continue to support bitcoin.

sagittarius1

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:23:50 AM

bitcoin is the vehicle. however, center need to be the restricted road. on the off chance that you don't take after their restricted guide. they will redirect you off thier one way road and utilize every one of their barricades to push you off their street except if you acknowledge thir toll and their upkeep design. regardless of whether you see pot openings. in the event that you whine about their pot openings they will simply occupy you off their street.

you may run a vehicle yet your not responsible for the course
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:46:45 AM

we do not deserve to blame bitcoin. bad or good impact caused by bitcoin occurs because of the actions of users and owners of bitcoin. so it's more appropriate to blame users and owners for illegally using bitcoin and spreading bad news about bitcoin. then we as users should be wise in using bitcoin or altcoin.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
lamthanh3462342

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:14:06 AM

"Bitcoin is the vehicle", I agree with this view. Bitcoin will take us to paradise or hell, no one knows in advance. If you want to get involved in this adventure car, you should not blame it. It is an unmanned vehicle that has not been legally recognized by governments. I like the adventure, so I never blame bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: