Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:39:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it  (Read 288675 times)
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:18:40 AM

yes all good or bad things, depending on someone using Bitcoin
there is nothing wrong with cryptocurrency, it's just that everyone is too hoping to profit from Bitcoin and they are not ready to regret anyway, that's why they are blaming the bitcoin
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:27:53 AM

A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?

Great post, mate. I could not agree more on your thoughts. Bitcoin is neither right nor wrong. Neither is it good nor bad. Bitcoin is simply an invention, a tool, as you call it. It is basically a tool for spending. In other words, a currency. However, what you buy with that currency is not up to the currency itself but up to the one who is using the currency. If you use your Bitcoin to buy illegal drugs, then the problem is on you and not on Bitcoin. Bitcoin cannot decide for itself.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Roberttran

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:34:02 AM

bitcoin or any other altcoin.  It is just tools means or property as well as gold.  It is man-made to serve us.  bitcoin good or bad how is due behavior, the bitcoin usage of each person.  Can not blame bitcoin or gold.
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:39:56 AM

Yeah it's true. Bitcoin is one kind of vehicle. We are running it. We don't even know what will it take to us. We are just running it. In some countries this vehicle is restricted but still we are running it. Don't we even know what will happen in future.

Halbax

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:40:56 AM

I agree with your example .Bitcoin is vehicle we run it . If we saw the market of bitcoin increasing and decreasing its role.when we run a car its speed always become ups and downs like bitcoin.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:46:32 AM

I like your parable, we all know bitcoin has positive and negative effects depending on how we treat it, and I hope all crypto lovers have the same idea, not to abuse bitcoin or other altcoin.

phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:56:08 AM

The bitcoin mentioned here is not a human itself but just a currency on its own,these illegal activities are conducted by humans not bicoin itself so it is these individuals are to blame for there illegal activities not bitcoin
Dana-pasar

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:58:35 AM

that's right. therefore we must be good at controlling the vehicle. especially when faced with a bad situation. such as its meander path and so forth. so do we have to be good at taking a chance when the price in the market on the fall .

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:58:53 AM

A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?

Great post, mate. I could not agree more on your thoughts. Bitcoin is neither right nor wrong. Neither is it good nor bad. Bitcoin is simply an invention, a tool, as you call it. It is basically a tool for spending. In other words, a currency. However, what you buy with that currency is not up to the currency itself but up to the one who is using the currency. If you use your Bitcoin to buy illegal drugs, then the problem is on you and not on Bitcoin. Bitcoin cannot decide for itself.
That is really and definitely true. As per the quote says, "Bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it". This is true. We are the one that will use the Bitcoin, on how we will bring it, because we are the one that will control Bitcoin and not Bitcoin will control us. We should know how to run Bitcoin properly or else, something no good will happen to us just like driving a car, if we don't know how to drive a car and we use it, in the end, something bad might happen to us.
joshua0502

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 07:29:32 PM

Yeah it's exactly correct, bitcoin is the vehicle and we humans are the one who's controlling it.
If there is anything happened in bitcoin we shouldn't blame bitcoin or the technology.
Ourselves is the one who's responsible for it.
So it means we are the one who take bitcoin in a troubled place.
And we are the one also who can manage to change and to save the value of the bitcoin.
But it's up to you how you will manage to control bitcoin.
It can be bad or good, it can be for help or for scam.
Be wise.
Renampun

Activity: 2310
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 07:47:14 PM

like a Politics and I strongly agree with your opinion that Bitcoin is just a tool, there is no denying all the rumors about Bitcoin there is a politics behind it,
and it is humans who play a very important role in the direction of Bitcoin in the future, whether in a negative or positive direction...

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nickwen

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:51:04 PM

Bitcoin is the future, and everyone is following the future. The negative posts about bitcoin I will never care about them. Because the author of these articles are shy people
BitRo

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

Semux BFT consensus algorithm

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:13:06 PM

For me, bitcoin is a means that saved me from poverty.In my country, a very low standard of living and thanks to bitcoin I was able to make money. Therefore, I believe that bitcoin is a good thing.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:27:52 PM

Bitcoin is just a perfect tool. Just like Amazon and uber Bitcoin does not have anything or any investment but they offer a service which helps others in their own work. Just like me, Bitcoin has helped me to communicate and earn money from the internet. It was never too easy but I didn't know where on the internet should I go in order to find stuff like developers and communities but because of Bitcoin here I am. I never blame Bitcoin because whenever is happening to Bitcoin is the cause of someone. Even when Bitcoin was having very high transaction fees then also I was transacting money and waiting for the secret network to come.
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:13:04 PM

Yeah, we are the one who runs the bitcoin, we are responsible for what bitcoin it is now, we were the one who make bitcoin way more useful that it should be. But now i think with the movement or what is happening with bitcoin someonw is responsible for that like they are manipulating us. They hold us like a hostage. They control bitcoin now, not us.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:28:32 PM

Bitcoin is the future, and everyone is following the future. The negative posts about bitcoin I will never care about them. Because the author of these articles are shy people

I do not believe that the author of the article is shy, but perhaps he is expressing his opinion. I think that although the beginning of 2018 is bad as well as other traditional financial markets, I believe that the end of the year will be a time when the market will recover strongly.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:32:28 PM

that's right. therefore we must be good at controlling the vehicle. especially when faced with a bad situation. such as its meander path and so forth. so do we have to be good at taking a chance when the price in the market on the fall .
I agree. Bitcoin is like a vehicles and we are the gas that make it run. Imagine if there's no us that support it, Bitcoin will die in cryptocurrency world.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:08:26 PM

Yeah, we are the one who runs the bitcoin, we are responsible for what bitcoin it is now, we were the one who make bitcoin way more useful that it should be. But now i think with the movement or what is happening with bitcoin someonw is responsible for that like they are manipulating us. They hold us like a hostage. They control bitcoin now, not us.

Bitcoin was first introduced by silk route and then it was released by FBI to the!public after that it got famous and then now!every one is thinking that it!is manipulated by big shots!but now!it!the!income and earning source of!most of!the people.
HaydenLogins

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:15:15 PM

Bitcoin is just like any other product. We need to patronize and it will always have a demand everywhere. Because many people like us believe in the technology, it still survives no matter what FUD gets in its way.
SemaVaflist

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:18:15 PM

Yes I agree with your opinion bitcoin his vehicle, we are running it. How can we take advantage of the existing situation about bitcoin because many people are wrong in investing in bitcoinThe only different of it to our fiat money is we don't need to deposit it in the bank and let them hold it, there is a blockchain behind bitcoin that is a powerful technology that we can used in our transactions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: