Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:33:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it  (Read 288677 times)
Priestly131

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:19:13 PM

Yes, I strongly believe bitcoin is the vehicle and we run it, hence we may be considered as the drivers of it. It’s success and failure will therefore depend on how well we run it, either through thick or thin pathway I believe we should remain focus and run it to its safe destination.
Omar_LaFleur

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:23:17 PM

Sadly, the drivers are more conserned about speed than security
ImTree

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:29:57 PM

You are absolutely true about it. It is like doing some job that you like. You started doing it in the past and for your time you do it too, so it is really like vehicle and run in it.
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:57:33 PM

My opinoin bitcoin is good asset to investment and someday bitcoin will be number one payment method in global modern.
Maybe not a number one but it will be high, it is just a perfect machine that is run by our investment and in reward we could collect some more after longterm holding.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Ryanpaul80

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:02:41 PM

Bitcoin does not have wings or legs to move or fly every use of bitcoin is being activated by man. Bitcoin for evil   is possible  by man and Bitcoin for virtue is also by man.
PJLimbo

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:08:26 PM

Truly, what you just said is right. Bitcoin is only an apparatus and we utilize it with the end goal for us to wind up fruitful. It resembles a machine that necessities human power with the goal for it to work on the grounds that without the nearness of human, it's only a pointless machine. Furthermore, you require hardwork and persistence for you to end up effective in light of the fact that there's no achievement if there is no hardwork.
pareshnakar

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:09:41 PM

great think bitcoin similar to vehical. vehical through reached target and also bitcoin reached success so its same as vehical.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
yousuf5
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:33:20 PM

Yes, I strongly believe bitcoin is the vehicle and we run it, hence we may be considered as the drivers of it. It’s success and failure will therefore depend on how well we run it, However, it depends on us how we use or manage it. If we used it in a right way, for sure positive things will it brings to us.this is my chance and I have to be a wise and good driver to determine in to the right direction.
Kasliono

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:39:37 PM

A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
I totally agree with you, bitcoin is a tool, and the tool will be very usable when we are as a human make it to be usefull. So lets make the bitcoin an usefull tool by using it as a currency to buy something and doing transaction
daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:47:20 PM

A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?

Bitcoins and other crypto are a financial market that many people are interested in seeking for profit. So there are a lot of opinions about bitcoin but it's only for their personal gain, very few comments are worth having. All of us, when investing, must rely on reliable sources and not listen to the tendency of the masses to fall into disrepute.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:49:00 PM

This is somehow true and I agree with this. Without us bitcoin won't run. I don't think that bitcoin is worth the blame, after all we run it, we are specifically the cause of everything here, things like that won't really happen if it weren't us.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:51:46 PM

Yes, I agree with your point of view. Nowadays, there are so many people who are interested in bitcoin, many are wondering whether to invest or sell some of their coin (which bitcoin is mainly). "Bitcoin is a car" is a good example of today's crypto market, so bitcoin prices on the floor, are moving too much. I hope Bitcoin in the future will be a Fiat.
Teh-pucuk

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:59:52 PM

it's true that bitcoin is the vehicle and we are the drivers, to run the vehicle we must be able to run it.
for the problem of rising and falling prices it is natural in the world of digital markets and the real world and it is also like the way there are those who go up and down there are also good and bad roads
that whose name is life full of twists and turns.
we should not be discouraged from going forward ..

[tengah] [ukuran = 12pt]  YouSeeMe - Bartcoin - Bartwallet [/ b] [/ size]
[size = 11pt] ⚪ Kemungkinan Tidak Terbatas ⚪ [/ ukuran]
 Pra-penju
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:02:59 PM

I agree to this mate, it depends on how people uses bitcoin as a way of good things or even bad things. We are the one who implies what will be bitcoin must seen. Yes many people uses btc as the way to get scam other people or make some not legit transactions. We are the one who uses it.
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

burst.money

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:09:06 PM

Yes bitcoin is a wonderful vehicle,we all run towards behind it because trading and mining bitcoin is wonderful journey with huge interest.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:09:38 PM

Agreed that bitcoin is just a vehicle and the one who's driving it holds the power of it. Actually, any currency or item (be it commodity) can be traded and be used on the same purpose.
Iandi anne

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:23:40 PM

I agree with that. Bitcoin is really a good form of investment but how we control our investment is really up to us. Its the people who actually control it so you should be knowledgeable enough in order to control and manage your investments right.
hardip567

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:25:27 PM

I agree with you We all have run the bitcoin, how to run it, it should be fully experienced. It should know when to use it
stewart2012

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:25:43 PM

This is one of the best things that i read here so far. I also think exactly the same. We run it, so why we blame it? Of course it’s not worth to blame bitcoin.
axemelada

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:03:30 PM

Blaming bitcoin for everything that went wrong is not worth it. In a few years, this cryptocurrency will take over the world and we will see all its advantages.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: