Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:39:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Atheios - A PoW Ethereum Network with No Premine (ATH)  (Read 32236 times)
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:45:56 PM

Well STEX is ranked 116 with $1,157,202 24H trade volume and can do a lot for crypto, for example Callisto as more volume with STEX then any other exchange by nearly $100,000.

Graviex is ranked 162 with a $122,609 24h trade volume, so there definitely activity on both of those maybe not millions and millions but there's activity.

Safe.Trade is pretty much new and only as $2,616.19 24H trade but their team are amazing and constantly working to improve the service they provide.

More exchanges WILL come in the future but right now we are happy with what we have, we're open to talk with all exchanges but when silly prices are involved that's beyond what the team can give then we'll just steadily work away improving ATH until something more reasonable comes along Smiley

if I understand that the prices of some exchage are high, but the big currencies are in the big exchange like bitfinex binance for example ... there are times that you have to invest to be able to progress with a currency
I think, this moment is present in this case. It is important for the team to be aware of all the nuances of income.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:03:56 PM

when I talk about serious exchange I mean exchange that have volume in transactions, those exchanges do not handle volume but a few thousand dollars, you need volumes of $ mm

then time to pay for one yourself. Problem solved
DigDeepMining (OP)

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:48:05 AM

when I talk about serious exchange I mean exchange that have volume in transactions, those exchanges do not handle volume but a few thousand dollars, you need volumes of $ mm

then time to pay for one yourself. Problem solved
That's actually a great idea lol Cheesy
DigDeepMining (OP)

Atheios.org

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:40:30 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2019, 09:31:38 PM by DigDeepMining

Announcement

From time to time we get asked questions like...What is ATHEIOS? What can it do? whats its use? We have only told you guys our plans for ATHEIOS "Atheios is being developed with the goal of exploring new ways of integrating Blockchain with Video Games and other Real-Time Interactive Experience" along with a couple of dev videos regarding our latest development...

Our founder as been busy working away in the background to take ATHEIOS to the next level, ladies and gentlemen let me present you with Berran's latest work....

Atheios Spark: Forge - Early Dev Preview
https://youtu.be/Dm_nZMHmJ9Y
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:24:16 AM

What is ETA for game release?
DigDeepMining (OP)

Atheios.org

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:10:00 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2019, 09:32:07 PM by DigDeepMining

Hey, my son asked me the same question lastnight lol but right now there is no ETA for release...

So its more a testing platform right now that will be developed along the way, we're actively working behind the scenes on several game's to implement the atheios blockchain but its no easy task and will take some time, I'm personally working on some fun mini games that will be released on the mobile platform once we are happy with the mechanics and blockchain integration, then we aim for PC/XBOX/PS creating cross platform rewards/items/leaderboards.

Thanks for your interest Smiley
alexkulbel

Activity: 101
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:20:28 AM

Hey, my son asked me the same question lastnight lol but right now there is no ETA for release...

So its more a testing platform right now that will be developed along the way, we're actively working behind the scenes on several game's to implement the atheios blockchain but its no easy task and will take some time, I'm personally working on some fun mini games that will be released on the mobile platform once we are happy with the mechanics and blockchain integration, then we aim for PC/XBOX/PS creating cross platform rewards/items/leaderboards.

Do you want to integrate ATH to online games for rewards and payments? in real time? Wow. Sounds good!
StonerStanley

Activity: 536
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:07:37 AM

Announcement

From time to time we get asked questions like...What is ATHEIOS? What can it do? whats its use? We have only told you guys our plans for ATHEIOS "Atheios is being developed with the goal of exploring new ways of integrating Blockchain with Video Games and other Real-Time Interactive Experience" along with a couple of dev videos regarding our latest development...

Our founder as been busy working away in the background to take ATHEIOS to the next level, ladies and gentlemen let me present you with Berran's latest work....

Atheios Spark: Forge - Early Dev Preview
https://youtu.be/Dm_nZMHmJ9Y

Amazing !

HODLLLLL !!!!!
alamobruno

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:03:50 PM

https://i.supload.com/HkxOEAFIJV.png

If they are successful in implementing all of this, this asset will appreciate much over the course of the project. I will invest a bit in mining. Good luck to the team, the idea is excellent.
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:27:07 PM

i have mined a few thousand of these and will keep coming back as and when the coin i mostly mine drops in value a bit.  this has a lot of future value in it i feel. if the development keeps going as it is then i see this as a hidden Gem
DigDeepMining (OP)

Atheios.org

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:55:37 PM

We've made several changes to the website to showcase more of our current highlights, be sure to stop by
https://atheios.com/

We've made a updated blog post to highlight our recent events... https://medium.com/@atheios/atheios-the-gaming-cryptocurrency-born-in-crypto-winter-d4982c7771e0

You can find our latest podcast here... https://youtu.be/y6yiNcVL9HQ

Don't forget to try your luck winning more Atheios at ethergamesclub, try your hand at dice, slots,
and coinflip https://ethergamesclub.com

If they are successful in implementing all of this, this asset will appreciate much over the course of the project. I will invest a bit in mining. Good luck to the team, the idea is excellent.
Thanks, it will be successful its just a matter of time so enjoy the journey with us Smiley

i have mined a few thousand of these and will keep coming back as and when the coin i mostly mine drops in value a bit.  this has a lot of future value in it i feel. if the development keeps going as it is then i see this as a hidden Gem
Hidden gem, yes exactly but you should have kept this secret quite hehe, thanks for been part of Atheios Smiley

vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:01:01 PM

We've made several changes to the website to showcase more of our current highlights, be sure to stop by
https://atheios.com/

We've made a updated blog post to highlight our recent events... https://medium.com/@atheios/atheios-the-gaming-cryptocurrency-born-in-crypto-winter-d4982c7771e0

You can find our latest podcast here... https://youtu.be/y6yiNcVL9HQ

Don't forget to try your luck winning more Atheios at ethergamesclub, try your hand at dice, slots,
and coinflip https://ethergamesclub.com

Thanks, it will be successful its just a matter of time so enjoy the journey with us Smiley

Hidden gem, yes exactly but you should have kept this secret quite hehe, thanks for been part of Atheios Smiley

no, this needs to be more widely known. a coin with real development is getting to be a rare thing nowadays. but i agree, slowly and properly is the way
DigDeepMining (OP)

Atheios.org

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:10:58 PM

We are excited to announce that we have joined Blockfolio Signal!

cryptoscoope

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:37:28 PM

this really a hidden gem keep working team
tolay

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:02:50 PM

This coin is very good for me, the team is trying Roll Eyes
Coin _hunter

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:05:07 AM

this project look solid. keep working team
cryptoscoope

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:10:30 PM

This project seems very interesting, I like what's in the works.
Game related crypto projects have a huge potential and this one is in its very early stages, as its market cap can show us.

I'm very interested to add Atheios to faucethub.io and allow users and site owners start using it actively. There is 1.6 million users registered on the site currently, and I think this could help a bit this project.

Hope I wont run into any issues while adding it. I'll keep you guys updated how it goes.

Here's a fun fact:
A working blockchain, hash increasing an existing product which is being developed, market cap of ~$100k.
At x10, mcap would equal to $1M. At x100 mcap would equal to $10M.

Gaming industry is huge, and it's worth billions.
When you combine gaming and crypto, crazy things can happen.

Smart money will follow development.
FaucetHUB will follow active development.

Long live ATH!
Great
are you the owner of faucethub.io
Coin _hunter

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:52:34 AM

is there any new exchange
DigDeepMining (OP)

Atheios.org

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:22:15 PM

No new exchanges just yet... we'll keep you updated Smiley
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:46:11 PM

if the value drop then you could hold.that until.it gets good again. However, most of the project now were being abandoned si this project could be one which is being abandon by team. Good luck on your holdings mate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: